It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive:
you DONT want to see the KS campaign!
madth3: - Update Notifications DLC
misteryo: I heard that there's at least 72 hours of playtime in that DLC alone!
If it's the new version, yes.
:D
Sachys: you DONT want to see the KS campaign!
First time my sleeping disorder comes handy, I'd be having terrifying nightmares tonight with the images you put in my head.

*shakes head wildly in a desperate attempt to get rid of the images*
amok: The Greenlight Action Bundle - http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/

$2.99 for:
One Finger Death Punch
Vanguard Princess
Koya Rift
Gunslugs II
Angvik
Nice one, it's $2.49 now. One Finger Death Punch looks fun and I wanted to try out Vanguard Princess too, I'm still a sucker for 2D fighting games having grown up on Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.
Sachys: you DONT want to see the KS campaign!
HypersomniacLive: First time my sleeping disorder comes handy, I'd be having terrifying nightmares tonight with the images you put in my head.

*shakes head wildly in a desperate attempt to get rid of the images*
*forwards full "thing" to inbox
Sachys: *forwards full "thing" to inbox
*quickly puts Sachys in the spammers list and sets junk folder to auto-purge every two minutes*
Sachys: *forwards full "thing" to inbox
HypersomniacLive: *quickly puts Sachys in the spammers list and sets junk folder to auto-purge every two minutes*
*points out thats my own service (subscribed as well) that you are using.
*dodges nightmare-inducing messages

<span class="bold"><i>Shadow of Mordor</i></span> is -33% again at BundleStars

Worms games with -75% and -80% on the same link.

All Steam.
Sachys: *points out thats my own service (subscribed as well) that you are using.
Funny you should say that. A couple of years ago, my then ISP kept sending me promotional emails for their other services though I had repeatedly opted out of them. At some point I sent them an angry email threatening to report them. Their customer service called me shortly afterwards, and after going back and forth for a while, do you know what they suggested I did? Yep, you guessed right - they proposed I added them to my spammers list. p_O

So, based on this mind boggling experience...

*keeps Sachys in the spammers list and switches service*
Sachys: *points out thats my own service (subscribed as well) that you are using.
HypersomniacLive: Funny you should say that. A couple of years ago, my then ISP kept sending me promotional emails for their other services though I had repeatedly opted out of them. At some point I sent them an angry email threatening to report them. Their customer service called me shortly afterwards, and after going back and forth for a while, do you know what they suggested I did? Yep, you guessed right - they proposed I added them to my spammers list. p_O

So, based on this mind boggling experience...

*keeps Sachys in the spammers list and switches service*
i own that one too...
Sachys: i own that one too...
Are we in Tropico and I didn't realise it? ↁ_ↁ

*flees to the pirate island*
G2A have Watch_Dogs very cheap in their promotions this week.

(The listed price is US$5.98, but I *strongly* recommend spending the extra for G2A protection - US$7.23 total)

I was worried it wouldn't hit $7.50 this year! And then... I'd have to... wait until next year! /o\

They've also got Shadows of Mordor for $21.80 (with protection), but I'm sure I can hold out for $15 for that one.
PenguinJim: G2A have Watch_Dogs very cheap in their promotions this week.

(The listed price is US$5.98, but I *strongly* recommend spending the extra for G2A protection - US$7.23 total)

I was worried it wouldn't hit $7.50 this year! And then... I'd have to... wait until next year! /o\

They've also got Shadows of Mordor for $21.80 (with protection), but I'm sure I can hold out for $15 for that one.
never bought from them.im curious. what does the protection do?
PenguinJim: G2A have Watch_Dogs very cheap in their promotions this week.

What exactly is this "protection" you speak of? Forgive me, I have never heard of this site.
It guarantees a refund from the G2A company if there is *any* problem with your key (e.g. wrong region or wrong language or - does this even happen? - Mac format when you wanted Windows, etc). I wouldn't have touched G2A when I first heard of them last year, but I've been following them throughout this year, and they do seem to be quite problem-free and gaining a lot of popularity. I generally buy from places like Amazon, Gamersgate, GOG and Steam - even using Greenman Gaming is a stretch for me! - but G2A seem to be fine. I'm surprised.

I do wonder what the G2A protection does that Paypal protection doesn't - I guess you wouldn't get a Paypal refund if you'd bought an item that was region-locked? So I'd use the extra protection, just to be careful. Well, for $7.23 Watch_Dogs I would!

Edit: I'm sorry guys, I couldn't buy it earlier as I was in work, but I'm buying it now and there's a $0.65 surcharge for using Paypal.

However, discount code RAIST gets you 3% off.

So to buy Watch_Dogs with Paypal, the total is US$7.66.

I'm going to go above my $7.50 target price for this one. Just this once. Edit again: or I would, if they still had any left! /o\ Silly work, stopping me from spending money on games!
Post edited November 12, 2014 by PenguinJim