It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't think anyone mentioned, the DROD: The City Beneath bonus unlocked in the Groupees ShinyLoot 8 bundle earlier.

The next bonus is SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance, but the target seems a little... ambititous. Wouldn't be surprised if it drops a bit tomorrow ;)
gixgox: Not sure if I understand what you are looking for.
DotEmu sells Journey to the Moon DRM free. Not published by Meridian 4 but by Anuman.
HypersomniacLive: I'm looking to see if poking Meridian4 could result in them adding a DRM-free installer to the bundle; if all they handle is the Steam version it's highly unlikely, but if they also publish the game DRM-free, then there might be a chance.

Hope it's clearer now. :-)
Yep :)
Thanks.
pablodusk: Don't think anyone mentioned, the DROD: The City Beneath bonus unlocked in the Groupees ShinyLoot 8 bundle earlier.

The next bonus is SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance, but the target seems a little... ambititous. Wouldn't be surprised if it drops a bit tomorrow ;)
Not sure what it was originally, but it's at 900 now. I hope they extend the bundle and do a 1 game minimum, because there's only 1 game I want in the bundle (Curse of Slate Rock Manor)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by spoderman
pablodusk: Don't think anyone mentioned, the DROD: The City Beneath bonus unlocked in the Groupees ShinyLoot 8 bundle earlier.

Am I getting old or wasn't Crazy Machines there before?
Did they replace a game in the mid-runtime of the bundle?! *confused*

update: no indication that the bundle was changed, must have hidden in the deadspot of my eye the whole time. *_*''

EDIT: to make this comment somewhat useful'
The Inquisitor DLX (Steam) is still on €1.69 for another 12 hours on Bundstars
Post edited October 23, 2014 by dyscode
New GamersGate deals.

Air Conflicts (Steam) daily -75%.

Fallout weekend -75%, except for New Vegas Ultimate Edition, which is -66% off. Everything is Steam-only, including the old Fallout games.

505 Games weekend -75%. Everything is Steam-only, except for Top Gun: Hard Lock, which is locked with SecuROM.

Thief (Steam) weekend -66%. This is only about the new Thief game and its DLCs.
Pajama: Has anyone played 'Roaming Fortress' from the Humble Merge Games sale? Is it any good? Thanks :)
fartheststar: I liked Roaming Fortress quite a bit until it got to a level I couldn't beat. You equip this big roaming beast with spears, archers, catapults, magic, other things, and fight as you march through the territory to reclaim land. You manually can control some of the weapons, and some you can automate depending on how you equip your beast.

Again, I really enjoyed it, but got to level later on that I couldn't beat and never got past, so game pretty much ended for me there - but was fun what I played.
ThePunishedSnake:
fartheststar:
Thanks for the info - may well give a go at that price :)
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Pajama
I can't remember, when is the Halloween GOG sale? Is it on the last day of the month or earlier?
Post edited October 23, 2014 by trusteft
I was pretty happy with this Groupees preorder. All games were redeemable for me for once.
Phantom Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/phantom-bundle/

Terrifying tales of ghosts & ghouls - Pay only €2.19/$2.49 for 7 haunting Steam keys, saving 96%!

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
Haunted
Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition
Shadows: Price For Our Sins
House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets
Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2
Them - The Summoning
trusteft: I can't remember, when is the Halloween GOG sale? Is it on the last day of the month or earlier?
Last year it started on Oct 29 and lasted till the end of the month, IIRC.
trusteft: I can't remember, when is the Halloween GOG sale? Is it on the last day of the month or earlier?
HypersomniacLive: Last year it started on Oct 29 and lasted till the end of the month, IIRC.
Thank you.

It did drop.
:-)

SCHAR and Hero's Tale Enhanced Edition (third bonus) are now unlocked.

By the way, Groupees main page got a lift. I like it.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by madth3
I see all three bonuses for the Shiny Loot 8 Bundle have been achieved. Has groupees ever had a bundle where they didn't give out all of the Bonuses? Yesterday Bonus 2 was at 1100 bundles, and today Bonus 2 was 900 bundles, and Bonus 3 was at 950.

I'm just pleased that Bonus 1 happened. I only bought the bundle for the DROD games. I'd have been disappointed if I didn't get the second DROD game.

Edit: Ninja'd by madth3! I too like the facelift. It loaded very, very slowly on my phone though.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by hummer010
hummer010: I see all three bonuses for the Shiny Loot 8 Bundle have been achieved. Has groupees ever had a bundle where they didn't give out all of the Bonuses? Yesterday Bonus 2 was at 1100 bundles, and today Bonus 2 was 900 bundles, and Bonus 3 was at 950.

I'm just pleased that Bonus 1 happened. I only bought the bundle for the DROD games. I'd have been disappointed if I didn't get the second DROD game.

Edit: Ninja'd by madth3! I too like the facelift. It loaded very, very slowly on my phone though.
This is actually a bit surprising, as I think that the ShinyLoot bundles don't unlock the bonuses unless the set target is met. Though I could be mistaken.
triock: Phantom Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/phantom-bundle/

Terrifying tales of ghosts & ghouls - Pay only €2.19/$2.49 for 7 haunting Steam keys, saving 96%!

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches
Haunted
Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition
Shadows: Price For Our Sins
House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets
Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2
Them - The Summoning
Haunted? Waaant! *_* That's been on my wishlist for a LONG time! I have the others already. *goes to bump trading thread* :D