It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Well I finally got my welcome pack form GMG in addition to a "4 more days" notice so I guess I'll go an buy something :)
I only have a 23% off voucher with my welcome pack, where did you get a 25% off one and can anyone use it?
MaxFulvus: It came in an email for those who get an X-Com Enemy Unknown key after voting for the Golden Joystick awards.
Funny, as I created my GMG account to get that X-Com After voting, but I couldn't register at the time as there was no stock of the game, so this took away my loyalty coupon as well. Anyways, I doubt I'll buy there too much so I guess 23% will be enough for now :)
dyscode: FRAK WHAT? Tron 2.0 is on Steam!!! -10%, $9

so I guess we can forget about it comming ever to GOG, because Disney...

and this game needs some fixing which you can find here:
http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=325088441
blotunga: Why shouldn't the Disney games come to GOG. They like money like everybody else.
blotunga: Why shouldn't the Disney games come to GOG. They like money like everybody else.
spoderman: It took them this long to bring those games to Steam, I doubt they know GOG exists.
I love it being proven wrong like this! :D

Ok no Tron, yet but...
Post edited October 28, 2014 by dyscode
alien isolation dd edition steam price glitch for norwegian store 7 usd ;p
Post edited October 28, 2014 by sinugie
the Carnage Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/carnage-bundle/

The Zombie apocalypse is here! Pay only €2.69/$2.99 for 10 Steam games and fight for survival!

The Cat Lady
Shattered Haven
Clutch
1953 - KGB Unleashed
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Trapped Dead
Dead Horde
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
Warehouse & Logistics Simulator + Hell's Warehouse DLC
Greed: Black Border
Post edited October 28, 2014 by triock
triock: the Carnage Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/carnage-bundle/

The Zombie apocalypse is here! Pay only €2.69/$2.99 for 10 Steam games and fight for survival!

The Cat Lady
Shattered Haven
Clutch
1953 - KGB Unleashed
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead
Trapped Dead
Dead Horde
Zombie Bowl-o-Rama
Warehouse & Logistics Simulator + Hell's Warehouse DLC
Greed: Black Border
an
d with those repeats, it really is undead
Sachys: an
*snicker*
Crusader: No Remorse is free on Origin.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/crusader-no-remorse/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition
<span class="bold">The Humble Indie Bundle 13</span>

PWYW
OlliOlli
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Tower of Guns

BTA
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Jazzpunk
Risk of Rain (4-Pack)

$12
Shadowrun Returns

$65
Humble Indie Bundle 13 Box O' Treats

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key and multiplatform. Includes soundtracks for Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, Risk of Rain and Tower of Guns.

In addition, a free Steam key for Teleglitch: Die More Edition is offered, which must be redeemed by 25th November.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by Grargar
Sachys: an
Initially, I thought that someone had already posted this bundle before, the games seemed so familiar...
yes but is your soul worth it?
Nice Bundle, i just grabbed the BTA tier. :)

The 3 Risk of Rain gifts must also be redeemed before November 25th.
Wow, that HIB is really good, Olli Olli, Tower of Guns, Risk of Rain x4, Shadowrun Returns... But i already have most of them, urgh... Decisions, decisions...
If you guys buy that bundle please play Risk of Rain, trust me, it's one of the best action-roguesomething games there is.
Groupees: Bundle of the Damned 3 is up for pre-order - will go live in ~23 hours.

Pay at least $1.50 to get the full bundle, one of the games is The Last Door - Collector's Edition.
Downfall is free on Desura. Not sure for how long, but I don't think it's permanent.
Tannath: Downfall is free on Desura. Not sure for how long, but I don't think it's permanent.
The devs have announced a remake of the game due for release in 2015 and their plan to release the original for free.