Hmm, didn't notice that. It does tingle me to reserve it, but I suppose it will have a 1 game to choose near the end so I might get that Gog key for 0.5$ and I don't know if I care for any of the others (that would be at least 3 more I care about to get to the 2$ reserve price, and this too only if thee will be no dollar days on this one)...
Or is it possible this bundle will have more then one tier, such as an additional 2$ tier or even 5$ tier that those that reserved get for the initial 2$ reserved price? Did Groupees ever had additional tiers on Be Mine Bundles (I don't remember them having tiers on reserved bundles either, but maybe the last one with the 2$ tier with comic and stuff had a reserve price)?
Btw, speaking of bundles, tiers and Gog keys, I have an unredeemed Leading Ladies 1$ tier from humble, and I was wondering if I can ask them to tell me if the Gog key expire at the end of this month or December, BEFORE trying to redeem it (as I wouldn't want it to be redeemed If I don't have to) - Will they tell me if I contact the Humble Support?
I believe you can buy without an account but if you buy through your account your bundles (and gifts) will be connected to it.
If you want to redeem a gift it will ask for an account and will probably ask for one when buying a non gift bundle as well.
After you have a bundle (either by buying or redeeming), you have everything listed in the according sections (game/music/) and each with further details such as individual keys/download links (and another "copy" in the bundle tab).
Right... that makes picking up what you want for yourself or what to gift easy. And I supposed Humble Bundle works in a similar way?
Similar but different.
1. You don't have to assign a bundle to an account on humble to access its content, but you do have to assign it to an email address.
2. Once you do assign, you get a second link to a bundle "directory" page. that you can redeem to an account or leave as it is.
3. On this page you have all accessible content, including gifting "links" for steam/gog if they are contained in that directory.
4. Those links, if you wish to gift them, will part from the directory and actually need to be assigned to an email again.
5. Even once they do - you only get a redeem link on steam (same for indie gala) rather then a key, yet you do get a gog key.