It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You have 8 more days to beat the heat with the new bundle from playinjector: http://www.playinjector.com/
xplay1989: You have 8 more days to beat the heat with the new bundle from playinjector: http://www.playinjector.com/
Do you work for them?
Every post I've seen from you in the last couple of weeks has been about that site.
pigdog: I thought it should be Heroes? Either way, I don't know what I was thinking.....I hate online grammar police :S
Very OT:
Here's a generic solution to apostrophes

I believe in this case that "Hero's Quest" is an ownership role, so the quest is owned by the hero (similar to Bob's jelly bean hat in the link)

Also, this one is apt if you are in the web design field.

edit: ninja'd by jMich (again!). I was under the impression this was a singular hero. If this is about multiple heroes, then he's right (see "lightning pants").
Post edited August 07, 2014 by PincushionMan
xplay1989: You have 8 more days to beat the heat with the new bundle from playinjector: http://www.playinjector.com/
Smannesman: Do you work for them?
Every post I've seen from you in the last couple of weeks has been about that site.
I was going to say something similar. And who on the planet has ever said the phrase "beat the heat" except a sales person?
JMich: ...
PincushionMan: ...

I believe in this case that "Hero's Quest" is an ownership role, so the quest is owned by the hero (similar to Bob's jelly bean hat in the link)
Thank you both for the clarification.

Regarding "Bob's jelly been"....now let's discuss Eggcorns :)
Tallima: And who on the planet has ever said the phrase "beat the heat" except a sales person?
Well... that is the name of the bundle
:)
Saira is now available for free on Steam.
Tallima: And who on the planet has ever said the phrase "beat the heat" except a sales person?
madth3: Well... that is the name of the bundle
Well, sure, if you're going to be all technical. *rolls eyes*

(P.S. Being all kinds of sarcastic and goofy here, which doesn't come across the Internets so well. But the actual "salespersonness" did come from the fact that the games in the link were not listed. It felt like a "click me" ad and not a useful post about a game. BTW, someone gifted me the Hercules game and it's pretty fun for a quick casual click-fest.)
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Tallima
Darksiders I, II and the Franchise Pack added to the Nordic Games deals at BundleStars. 75% on these three, for Steam.

Also at BundleStars, Ship Simulator Extremes Bundle
$3.99 for Ship Simulator Extremes and 5 DLC, expires in 16 days.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by madth3
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/paper-mario-sticker-star/89905

At Gamestop, for both website and as I've discovered in person, Paper Mario Sticker Star is being priced at $10 where a digital copy would be $40. I have no idea why, but I did actually purchase a game in store with this price tag, with a used copy being $25, soooooooo oversight?
GTA Weekend at GamersGate

The Complete Package and the Trilogy at 80%.
Single games at 75%.

For Steam. At least some items also include Sony DADC SecuROM and the following legend

Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club
Post edited August 07, 2014 by madth3
The Saint's Row series is on sale on Steam, but where's Saint's Row 1?
madth3: Darksiders I, II and the Franchise Pack added to the Nordic Games deals at BundleStars. 75% on these three, for Steam.
Has anyone purchased the franchise pack? Is it one key for everything, or do you get separate keys?
jcoa: The Saint's Row series is on sale on Steam, but where's Saint's Row 1?
The first game was never ported to PC.
jcoa: The Saint's Row series is on sale on Steam, but where's Saint's Row 1?
RayRay13000: The first game was never ported to PC.
In fact, the first Saints Row was Xbox360-exclusive.