It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Not bad. They're actually more than 8 games since:

FATE: The Traitor Soul:

3 games in 1 - includes the original FATE, Undiscovered Realms and The Traitor Soul!
madth3:
Calling the FATE series separate games is pretty brave. I played all these back in the day, and loved them, but separate games? ok, well you can buy them individually, and they don't need the previous ones to run, but each game contains everything from the prior games and a bit more. They are all just improvements within the one game.

There is still at least one FATE version not on Steam. There could even be more. It has been years since I played them or kept up with what they were up to over there on Wild Tangent.

They are wonderful little games tho! Easily put hundreds of hours into them. They are Diablo, but Casual. You really can play it for just five minutes. Amazing that they took the diablo formula and managed to casual it up the way they did. I wouldalmost recommend this bundle just for FATE alone, but knowing there is still more fate to come, unless you want to start playing right now from the first version, I would perhaps suggest waiting until Steam catches up with all the releases and have the "complete, up to date" game.
HeDanny:
That's some really great info -- thanks for taking the time to post! :D
IAmSinistar: Watching the bundles in this thread I often have to ask - how is it that Steam users don't already own every game available by now? Presumably for no more than 25 cents each.
\m/
Grargar: Feel free to bookmark this post, so you can remind your future self that a slap awaits should you think of gambling on Groupees bundles again. At least, you didn't spend more than a dollar.
Cyraxpt: AH, not falling for this again, i moved Groupees to the garbage tier, the last good bundle they had was that one with Consortium and Betrayer and before that i can't even remember...
I can't wait to see what awaits in their store, oh boy, the amount of free albums for sales and a bunch of greenlight games.

Edit: To be fair, i'll give it a try on that Castle title and those Konung games could be interesting... But still, when it comes to bundles tiers

Humble Bundle > BundleStars > Indie Royale = Blink Bundle = Indie gala > A rock on the street > Groupees

BlackThorny: Well I've tried again now and... obviously nothing has changed. What region exactly is Israel associated with? I doubt there were so many people from Israel to deplete a large number of codes during our holidays, as we're still a small country, not everybody here know english or involved in gaming, and I doubt people were gled to their email to wait for keys being sent A WEEK in advance. Either our stock was minimal at best or we were linked with the entire middle-east or something?
Cyraxpt: Taking this chance to remind everyone that my offer is still up.
Quite unfair on Groupees.The rest just bundle up shovel ware with a few gems all Steam keys (bundlecrap churns out too many bundles.....actually most of them do now. poot devs!!)At least they try to offer some variety AND pretty much the only one who consistently attempts to offer desirable keys and drm free games (better balance than Humbles steam only heavy bundles most of the time)
So this https://www.indiegala.com/special was supposed to go up in price around 12 hours ago, but I still see a1$ tier,1.99$ tier,2.99$ tier.
Am I missing something? Also for some reason it doesn't appear on [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/?by=expiry:asc#/option:indiegala]IsThereAnyDeal.com[/url] how to inform them?
BlackThorny: So this https://www.indiegala.com/special was supposed to go up in price around 12 hours ago, but I still see a1$ tier,1.99$ tier,2.99$ tier.
Am I missing something?
I believe I saw the same happen last week with another bundle.

As long as the timer doesn't move in the other direction...
:-)
Complementing the information posted by BlackThorny about the free to play games on Steam this weekend, their discounts are:

Awesomenauts -75%
Blade Symphony -75%
Company of Heroes 2 -75%
Don't Starve -66%
Grid 2 -75%
Injustice -50%
Killing Floor -75%
Payday 2 -75%
Trine 2 -80%
XCOM: Enemy Unknown -75%
Another Groupees ShinyLoot bundle coming up soon:
https://groupees.com/shinyloot8

And there's no preorder for it, so that means there might actually be something worthwhile in it :P
pablodusk: Another Groupees ShinyLoot bundle coming up soon:

And there's no preorder for it, so that means there might actually be something worthwhile in it :P
Well, for a start, Alter Ego which has been bundled before
Speaking of ShinyLoot, they have a Nordic sale this weekend, including some of the games recently pulled from GOG. These are the DRM-Free deals (others are DRM-Lite or Steam):

AquaNox 2 -75%/$1.25
ArcaniA: Gothic 4 -75%/$5.00
ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif -75%/$3.75
Book of Unwritten Tales Critter Chronicles -75%/$5.00
Dark Fall: The Journal -75%/$1.25
Dark Fall 2: Lights Out -75%/$1.25
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive -75%/$1.25
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge -75%/$2.50
Gothic Complete Collection -75%/$6.25
Gothic 2 Gold -75%/$2.50
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods -75%/$2.50
Gothic 3: GOTY Edition -75%/$2.50
Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within -75%/$7.50
Neighbours from Hell Compilation -75%/$2.50
Painkiller Overdose -75%/$1.25
Panzer Elite Action Gold -75%/$2.50
Railroad Pioneer -75%/$1.25
Silent Storm Gold Edition -75%/$2.50
Summoner -75%/$1.25
SuperPower 2 -75%/$2.50
The Book of Unwritten Tales -75%/$5.00
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe -75%/$6.25
The Critter Chronicles Digital Deluxe -75%/$6.25
The Guild 2 -75%/$2.50
The Guild 2: Pirates of the High Seas -75%/$2.50
The Guild 2: Renaissance -75%/$2.50
The Guild 2: Venice -75%/$1.25
The Raven - Digital Deluxe Edition -75%/$7.50
The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief -75%/$6.25
pablodusk: Another Groupees ShinyLoot bundle coming up soon:

Not yet another Shinyloot one.....
Niggles: Not yet another Shinyloot one.....
I like ShinyLoot. =P Hopefully there's something good in the bundle.
Playinjector Friday Deal: 5x8 indie games
http://blog.playinjector.com/2014/10/autumonium-giveaway-by-playinjector.html
JaqFrost: I like ShinyLoot. =P Hopefully there's something good in the bundle.
Alter Ego
Crazy Machines 1.5
Curse of Slate Rock Manor
DROD: King Dugan's Dungeon
Elements: Soul of Fire
Lylian - Episode One
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1

Bonuses:
DROD: The City Beneath
?
?
pablodusk: Speaking of ShinyLoot, they have a Nordic sale this weekend, including some of the games recently pulled from GOG. These are the DRM-Free deals (others are DRM-Lite or Steam):

AquaNox 2 -75%/$1.25
ArcaniA: Gothic 4 -75%/$5.00
ArcaniA - Fall of Setarrif -75%/$3.75
Book of Unwritten Tales Critter Chronicles -75%/$5.00
Dark Fall: The Journal -75%/$1.25
Dark Fall 2: Lights Out -75%/$1.25
Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive -75%/$1.25
Desperados 2: Cooper's Revenge -75%/$2.50
Gothic Complete Collection -75%/$6.25
Gothic 2 Gold -75%/$2.50
Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods -75%/$2.50
Gothic 3: GOTY Edition -75%/$2.50
Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within -75%/$7.50
Neighbours from Hell Compilation -75%/$2.50
Painkiller Overdose -75%/$1.25
Panzer Elite Action Gold -75%/$2.50
Railroad Pioneer -75%/$1.25
Silent Storm Gold Edition -75%/$2.50
Summoner -75%/$1.25
SuperPower 2 -75%/$2.50
The Book of Unwritten Tales -75%/$5.00
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe -75%/$6.25
The Critter Chronicles Digital Deluxe -75%/$6.25
The Guild 2 -75%/$2.50
The Guild 2: Pirates of the High Seas -75%/$2.50
The Guild 2: Renaissance -75%/$2.50
The Guild 2: Venice -75%/$1.25
The Raven - Digital Deluxe Edition -75%/$7.50
The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief -75%/$6.25
In addition, AquaNox, Chaser, SpellForce Platinum and SpellForce 2 Gold only use offline activation serials.