It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone else get errors when trying to checkout at Groupees with Paypal? It took me 4 tries to reserve the BM15 bundle... maybe that was a sign.

Anyway, my guess for one of the games is ORION: Prelude.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by Exoanthrope
IAmSinistar: Likewise. I could use coffee as my measure, except that usually runs $3-$4. $1-$2 is what I usually drop in the Tips jar at places, so that'll be my metric.

These days though it isn't the price of the bundle that makes me decide. It whether or not it contains enough games I want. I don't want to grow the monstrous backlog needlessly, so if the proportion of wanted games to indifferent ones isn't high enough, I don't plunk down on it.
Metric. That was the word I was looking for. Well, "standard" was close enough.

I'm trying to make a big master list of games I am sure I'll never play so I can circulate it among my non-gamer friends, who are more likely to appreciate some of the commoner currency than we savvy GOGfolk. Unfortunately, when I started with bundles I didn't track stuff well, and on Steam you can tell if a game came from a bundle code, but not from WHICH bundle code. So I've got all these games that activated from somewhere, but was it Indie Gala? Indie Royale? Who knows? Humble does that list of available codes, which I love.

All of which is here nor there, except to say that I've got a pretty high volume of noise to the signal. I need to practice more restraint.
Lord of The Rings bundle at BundleStars

$9.99 for

- LEGO The Hobbit
- LEGO The Hobbit - Complete DLC Pack
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North
- Guardians of Middle-earth
- Guardians of Middle Earth: Smaug's Treasure

(everything for Steam)
LinustheBold: All of which is here nor there, except to say that I've got a pretty high volume of noise to the signal. I need to practice more restraint.
At 1100+ games, my opportunity for restraint has passed. I'm well into the "damage control" phase now.
blotunga: I use beer as a unit of measure. A beer in the city is about 2usd so if it's less than a beer then I usually get it.
LinustheBold: Ha! I should switch to that standard - the kind of beer I drink is $6 to $8. It would make things pretty easy!
I too drink $5 beers here sometimes, but only some belgian beers cost that much here (in the supermarket you can get local beer for under $1).
LinustheBold: All of which is here nor there, except to say that I've got a pretty high volume of noise to the signal. I need to practice more restraint.
IAmSinistar: At 1100+ games, my opportunity for restraint has passed. I'm well into the "damage control" phase now.
It's an admirable collection, especially because you don't use steam.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: I too drink $5 beers here sometimes, but only some belgian beers cost that much here (in the supermarket you can get local beer for under $1).
It's the local craft beers that are expensive here (but worth it). The pisswater national brands are cheap, and rightfully so.

blotunga: It's an admirable collection, especially because you don't use steam.
Thanks! Almost half of it is comprised of GOG titles, the rest are purchases or bundles from various other places (Desura, ShinyLoot, DotEmu, FireFlowerGames, etc). My bundle buying has greatly decreased over time, as have my non-GOG purchases.
<span class="bold"><i>Pilota</i></span> is on IndieGameStand

PWYW
(DRM-Free / Win)

BTA
- Pilota Extras: Aircraft Guide and World map.

Meanwhile, DailyIndieGame has <span class="bold"><i>Nosferatu</i></span> (Steam)
$0.99 for one key, BTA for two.
blotunga: I too drink $5 beers here sometimes, but only some belgian beers cost that much here (in the supermarket you can get local beer for under $1).
IAmSinistar: It's the local craft beers that are expensive here (but worth it). The pisswater national brands are cheap, and rightfully so.

blotunga: It's an admirable collection, especially because you don't use steam.
IAmSinistar: Thanks! Almost half of it is comprised of GOG titles, the rest are purchases or bundles from various other places (Desura, ShinyLoot, DotEmu, FireFlowerGames, etc). My bundle buying has greatly decreased over time, as have my non-GOG purchases.
WOW huge backlog ;). Similar (havent counted...). Which games did u end up coughing up for at Fireflowergames?
The Mixer 10 Bundle at IndieRoyale

Starting on $2.49 for

- Solar Flux (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Home Sheep Home 2 (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Explodemon (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- War in a Box: Paper Tanks (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win, Mac)
- Delve Deeper (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Cargo Commander (Steam / Win, Mac)
- EvilQuest (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam / Win)
- Luna Shattered Hearts Ep1 (DRM-Free, Desura, Greenlight / Win)
- NekoChan Hero - Collection (DRM-Free, Desura, Greenlight / Win)
And... <span class="bold"><i>Rage</i></span> is -75% on Steam as daily deal.
nvm.
Post edited October 22, 2014 by triock
Niggles: WOW huge backlog ;). Similar (havent counted...). Which games did u end up coughing up for at Fireflowergames?
My FFG collection is pretty small. About half of it is free games. The ones I have actually purchased there are:

Pulse Shift
Starpoint Gemini Gold
Words for Evil
Gold Rush! Classic

All but the first I bought in their current sale.
New Indiegala:

https://www.indiegala.com/

Minimum $1
Streets of Chaos (Download + Greenlight)
Bermuda (Desura + Greenlight)
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron (Steam)
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage (Steam)

$3.99 (for the first 24 hours) you can also get

The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam)
Cloud Chamber (Steam)
Mind: Path to Thalamus (Steam)
Depths of Fear :: Knossos (Steam)
Locked game 1 (Steam)
Locked game 2 (Steam)
Locked game 3 (Steam)

Mind Path of Talamus is on my wishlist, but I don't know. There are a lot of positive reviews, but something stops me.
triock: The Lord of the Rings Bundle
Ninja'd 8 posts before...
:-)
IAmSinistar: My FFG collection is pretty small. About half of it is free games. The ones I have actually purchased there are:

Pulse Shift
Starpoint Gemini Gold
Words for Evil
Gold Rush! Classic

All but the first I bought in their current sale.
I'm looking at Anastronaut II (an AGS engine adventure game), though I haven't played the first one (but have heard good things about it).

And remember the Anuman titles I mentioned a couple of days ago? Well, Chicago 1930, Sinking Island, Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny and Destination: Treasure Island are 75% off as part of their Daily Deal.