It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pajama: Drat! Steam only :(
Wouldn't make much difference even if they weren't. :-P
Indiegamestand has In Exilium. $1 for Desura/Steam Greenlight and +OST for for BTA ~$2. Desura/Greenlight
judging from the gameplay videos this has some severe problems with it's the real time combat mechanics.

Also Star Nomad is currently 50%OFF for $2. DRM Free
The game is a port from iOS, where it is for free and quite some fun.

Also maybe a recommendation as a future investment, since it's just in Alpha is Tiny Trek.
8Bit procedurally generated, Star Trek inspired space exploration sim.
Very promising and it's just $1.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by dyscode
Getcomposted: GamersGate are doing a sale with some good prices.

Torchlight II £3.74
D&D Anthology for €5,-

Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 + Expansions
Icewind Dale 1 & 2 + Expansions
Planescape: Torment
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Typical steam pricing:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/110800/
L.A. Noire 75% off 3.74 euro,
DLC Bundle 75% off 2.99 euro
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition 80% off, 8 euros
Why on earth would you buy the complete edition instead of the base game + dlc bundle, I wonder?
blotunga: Why on earth would you buy the complete edition instead of the base game + dlc bundle, I wonder?
That's because the complete edition doesn't have the proper EU2 price. :p
triock: That's because the complete edition doesn't have the proper EU2 price. :p
Ah, I see. Well, historical lowest price was on nuuvem and it doesn't looks region locked. On the other hand it uses Rockstar DRM... :(
high rated
New GamersGate deals.

Sniper Elite Daily -75%. All games are Steam-only, except for Berlin 1945, which is DRM-Free.

Chivalry Midweek -75%, except for Chivalry Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior Bundle which is at -80%. The games are Steam-only.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Midweek -75%. The game's DRM is online activation from the developer's website. The game+expansion also come with Steam keys.

Sonic Midweek -75%, except for Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, which is at -80%. The games are a mixture of DRM-Free and Steam-only.

Anuman Week 1 -50%. A mixture of PC and Android games, all DRM-Free. It's a shame that Anuman sells their Mac versions separately from their Windows ones.

World War One Centennial Edition -50%/€10.00 (Steam)

Simulator Week. A mixture of Steam-only and DRM-Free games at various discount points (25%-95%) from everyone's favourite genre.
Post edited September 08, 2014 by Grargar
GreenmanGaming is having a Sega Week.

Today is Company of Heroes Franchise day, 75% and 66% off, all for Steam I think.

SegaBundle
$3.96 for four Steam games
- Viking: Battle for Asgard
- Crazy Taxi
- Binary Domain
- Alpha Protocol

80% off of the Sega Classics Pack for Steam
- Hell Yeah
- Jet Set Radio
- NiGHTS into DREAMS
- Binary Domain
- Viking Battle for Asgard

Also 80% off of the Dreamcast Collection
- Sonic Adventure
- Crazy Taxi
- Space Channerl 5: Part 2
- SEGA Bass Fishing
Post edited September 08, 2014 by madth3
madth3: GreenmanGaming is having a Sega Week.

Today is Company of Heroes Franchise day, 75% and 66% off, all for Steam I think.
The promo's name is somewhat misleading, as while it's called Company of Heroes Franchise day, the sale applies only to the second Company of Heroes and its DLCs, which are, indeed, Steam-only.
Grargar: Anuman Week 1 -50%. A mixture of PC and Android games, all DRM-Free. It's a shame that Anuman sells their Mac versions separately from their Windows ones.
Didn't know there was a Blake and Mortimer game. A pity then that I'm not buying from GG these days.
Updated the previous post about Sega games at GMG with some other deals I missed earlier.
im not sure where to post hmmm i'm interested with sw kotor deal on gmg, prob is listed as mac though. my question is, will be ok if im purchased it for my win pc? im asking because i notice on steam page listed as steamplay
Post edited September 09, 2014 by sinugie
sinugie: im not sure where to post bum i'm interested with sw kotor deal on gmg, prob is listed as mac though. my question is, will be ok if im purchased it for my win pc? im asking because i notice on steam page listed as steamplay
I did that with Jedi Academy, recently and it worked.
sinugie: im not sure where to post bum i'm interested with sw kotor deal on gmg, prob is listed as mac though. my question is, will be ok if im purchased it for my win pc? im asking because i notice on steam page listed as steamplay
madth3: I did that with Jedi Academy, recently and it worked.
thanks, for the info :)
Humblestore

- Warlock: Master of the Arcane for free. Just enter a valid email address

- Psychonauts for £0.64

Both DRM-free < edit: Warlock...is steam only
Post edited September 08, 2014 by pigdog