It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is interested in Ludwig, you can get a steam version of it from bundlebandits for $2. The deal lasts for another 5 days.

http://www.bundlebandits.com/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/263120/
From the note of realkman666:

The Dirty Dozen Discount at Show Me The Games

(Each game is purchased at each developers website)

- Revenge Of The Titans -75% / $3.74 (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Defender's Quest -67% / $4.94 (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux) (Soundtrack Included)
- The Blackwell Epiphany -40% / $8.99 (DRM-Free) (Soundtrack version for $10.79)
- Democracy 3 -75% / $6.24
- Frozen Synapse -50% / $12.49 (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux) (Includes an extra copy)
- Beat Hazard Ultra -60% / $5.19 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
- Bionic Dues -75% / $2.50
- Gone Home -50% / $9.99 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted -50% / $10.00 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Infested Planet -50% / $7.49
- Loren The Amazon Princess -66% / $11.89
- Retro City Rampage -50% / $4.99 (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
Post edited August 22, 2014 by madth3
dyscode: ... BL 2 is considerably more fun on solo than BL1, as BL1 was much more designed for Coop....
trusteft: ... I enjoyed B1 solo for about 4/5 of the game. The last part was boring for me....
reaver894: ... i preferred BL1 for solo though and 2 for MP. BL1 coop is not in existence atm but will be done through steam when steam get it set up.

Overall i prefered borderlands 1 to 2 even though 2 was more humor orientated imo. If you get BL2 i think most people love the banter around buttstalion
Thanks all for your replies. I'll give it a go!
In case you still want something from NordicGames there is still yet another sale. Now at the Humble Store.

Up to 80%, everything is for Steam only, except Neighbours From Hell.
madth3: Steam deals

Dishonored -75% / $4.99 and Play for Free until Sunday
Dishonored GOTY is 60% / $10.19

*snip*
Or $11.24/$16.99 if you live in Australia.
Anyone here have any thoughts on Restaurant Empire 2? I already have #1 but 2 is discounted for a few days on GG and I was curious. And yes it is DRM free. :D
65% off on Konami games at digital.gamefly.com (sorry cant post links yet)

Use code AUG20OFF for 20% off on orders totaling $15 or more.
Hey-O!
I see there has been some discussion about Borderlands 2, a game which I love very much (GUNS!!!).

FYI: It is free on Steam for one more day. Sorry if this was mentioned earlier. I highly suggest checking it out, very fun and funny game. I've beaten the game twice and almost finished up with Tiny Tina's Assault (best character evah).

Oh, and there are crumpets and badonkadonks included in every game. :)
Post edited August 22, 2014 by Crewdroog
high rated
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 86

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden -70%/$2.10 (DRM-Free)
Doorways: Chapter 1 and 2 -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
Escape Goat -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Fill Up! -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
Laxius Force III -75%/$7.50 (DRM-Free)
Pitiri 1977 -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
Ring Runner -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Steam)
The Few -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
War of the Human Tanks -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)
War of the Human Tanks Deluxe -80%/$2.40 (DRM-Free+Steam+Desura)

Just the temp :p
Sorry if this was already posted :

Her Interactive is having a Back to School sale . All digital games are 50% off. Use the code SCHOOL14 at checkout . Sale ends Aug. 29, 2014 .

http://www.herinteractive.com/shop-games/all-games
Lazy Guys “Late August” Bundle

$2.99 for the first 24 hours

Major Mayhem (Steam) - mac/win/linux
Ballpoint Universe (Steam) - mac/win
knytt underground (Steam) - mac/win/linux
Song of the Myrne: What lies beneath (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Clusterpuck99 - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Vintage Year - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - win
Yury - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Retention - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - win
Neko Chan Hero - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - win
Expander - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Steam and Metal (Desura, Steam greenlight) - win
Unsummoning The Spectral Horde - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Fatal Theory - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Make it indie - (Desura, Steam greenlight) - mac/win/linux
Guns and Robots DLC (Special DLC for the free game) - (Steam) - win
Post edited August 23, 2014 by 01kipper
I am sorely tempted by "The Few" $2 on ShinyLoot. However, I am unsure about the system specifications for the Mac version. It says "Graphics card with driver produced after 2009"... my iMac is "Early 2009"... so can it run this game or not? Does anyone have experience running this game on a 2009 iMac? (It's a long shot, I know :D)
01kipper: I am sorely tempted by "The Few" $2 on ShinyLoot. However, I am unsure about the system specifications for the Mac version. It says "Graphics card with driver produced after 2009"... my iMac is "Early 2009"... so can it run this game or not? Does anyone have experience running this game on a 2009 iMac? (It's a long shot, I know :D)
Do you play other games?
01kipper: I am sorely tempted by "The Few" $2 on ShinyLoot. However, I am unsure about the system specifications for the Mac version. It says "Graphics card with driver produced after 2009"... my iMac is "Early 2009"... so can it run this game or not? Does anyone have experience running this game on a 2009 iMac? (It's a long shot, I know :D)
realkman666: Do you play other games?
Yes. Normally the system specifications state a particular graphics card (eg NVIDIA 9xxx or better), I've never seen a requirement based on the year before. I'm not sure if "after 2009" includes the year 2009 or not?
realkman666: Do you play other games?
01kipper: Yes. Normally the system specifications state a particular graphics card (eg NVIDIA 9xxx or better), I've never seen a requirement based on the year before. I'm not sure if "after 2009" includes the year 2009 or not?
I meant the type of game.