It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just discovered this website, not sure if it is UK only but it seems really cheap! Good maybe if what you want to play immediately isn't on sale anywhere

http://www.kinguin.co.uk

Saw a witcher 3 preorder for £16 and I paid £36.49 :( . At least CDProject are getting more of the money so they can make cyberpunk 2077 better :D
Rixasha: Are the Humongous games native, bundled with scummvm, or how do they work? Just wondering because all the DRM-free icons have a notification saying not available for linux/mac, whereas the Steam icons boast all three platforms.
They all use ScummVM for Steam.

The DRM-free, though I can't confirm right now. However, the smallest is about 30MB in size, which would be a trick to fit ScummVM into (it's a 10MB installer).

Someone else might be able to confirm for you.
BenKii: Greenmangaming.com has a sale for Mac and Windows Steam keys for Star Wars games:
Thanks!. A link would have been nice. ;)

They had this some weeks ago and the dumb of me let Jedi Academy pass because it was for Mac, without realizing that Steam has no restriction. Oh, well, I have a $1 from Playfire so this makes it even better now.
Post edited July 28, 2014 by madth3
BenKii: Greenmangaming.com has a sale for Mac and Windows Steam keys for Star Wars games:
madth3: Thanks!. A link would have been nice. ;)
Sorry, forgot about the link. I've added it to my original post. Thank you for pointing that out.
Humble Store Daily Deal: The Wolf Among Us 33% off for $/€16.66
Nevermind the man behind the curtain. Will be steering clear of kinguine from here on out.
Post edited July 28, 2014 by Oathe
CptFandango: Just discovered this website, not sure if it is UK only but it seems really cheap! Good maybe if what you want to play immediately isn't on sale anywhere

Saw a witcher 3 preorder for £16 and I paid £36.49 :( . At least CDProject are getting more of the money so they can make cyberpunk 2077 better :D
Oathe: I bought a couple of games off of here just now after reading some forums saying it is legit, and I can tell you it is, and you get your keys within seconds. Thanks for introducing me to a new site to sink some money into! =p Just got Kenshi for $5! Knights of pen and paper for $2
Nice one :) I got medieval from there after missing it in the steam sale, installed it and played a bit of the tutorial, god I am terrible at it! Need to set aside a good long binge session on it to get half decent!
Oathe: I bought a couple of games off of here just now after reading some forums saying it is legit, and I can tell you it is, and you get your keys within seconds. Thanks for introducing me to a new site to sink some money into! =p Just got Kenshi for $5! Knights of pen and paper for $2
Kinguin is not legit at all. They are key resellers who don't disclose their sources, they are not authorized in any way by the publishers, and they don't work with the publishers at all. In short, they are exactly the kind of site that developers warn about. If you buy a game at that site, the developer gets nothing - not a cent. Not even the publisher gets anything. All the money goes to the store, and to whichever dubious source they received the game from. And that's excactly the reason why they can undercut market prices and still rake in huge profits. Imho, if you buy keys from dubious sources, it's not much better than getting pirated games. You can't even be sure to keep your games (see, for example, the recent example of Rebellion deactivating 7,000 Sniper 3 keys that were obtained and sold by unauthorized key resellers).

Rule of thumb for online game stores: If the prices seem to good to be true. they probably are.
Post edited July 28, 2014 by Psyringe
Psyringe: Kinguin is not legit at all. They are key resellers who don't disclose their sources, they are not authorized in any way by the publishers, and they don't work with the publishers at all. In short, they are exactly the kind of site that developers warn about.
I kind of figured after I saw the "Divinity Original Sin Steam Gift".
Psyringe: Kinguin is not legit at all. They are key resellers who don't disclose their sources, they are not authorized in any way by the publishers, and they don't work with the publishers at all.
ooh... I didn't know that was even possible without it being illegal. I.E. pirating. Thank you for this information.
Oathe: ooh... I didn't know that was even possible without it being illegal. I.E. pirating. Thank you for this information.
Take a look at the activation details: "The Store is not responsible for any issues regarding STEAM GIFTS. There is a risk of being banned by STEAM for selling and/or purchasing STEAM GIFTS. Please remember you are doing it at your own risk!"
Rixasha: ...
Whee! Your avatar made me smile.

(Please excuse the interruption.)
kip68: I have always heard that is was a great game. Was excited when I got it, that's why I got so pissed when it crashed like it did. You are probably right though. I need to try figuring the game mechanics out on my own somehow and enjoy it.
Andanzas: If memory serves me well (who knows, sometimes it does), it's only the tutorial that it is buggy. At least that's what I read when I was frustrated having problems with it, so I started a campaign and the game ran flawlessly on my system. Give it another chance, it's a wonderful game.
Paradox titles are sort of infamous for having buggy tutorials because they rarely update them after releasing expansions and DLC.I actually bought the boxed version of EU III Complete a few years ago and had the same problem. I went to the forums and found out what was going on. I have played several of their games and greatly enjoyed them despite this flaw, and consider Paradox one of my favorite developers.This is the updated EU3 wiki:http://www.eu3wiki.com/
Thank you Adanzas for your helpful input as well:)
So go ahead "Neil", make some lentil soup and give it another try ;)
Steam's new Weeklong Deals

Among other:

- Wasteland Angel -90%
- Hacker Evolution Collection - 85%
- Jack Orlando -85%
- Pool Nation -85%
- The Chaos Engine -80%
- Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise -80%
- SpeedBall 2 HD -80%
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -80%
- Dracula 1,2,3 -80%
- Spellforce (1,2, 2 Gold, and Complete) -80%
CptFandango: Just discovered this website, not sure if it is UK only but it seems really cheap! Good maybe if what you want to play immediately isn't on sale anywhere

Of course it is "really cheap". This is not a legit site and no one knows where they get their keys from. If anyone else wants to take the risk, go ahead, just don't cry a river when your keys get revoked or something happens to your Steam account. Remember the Sniper Elite 3 incident? Natural Selection 2? COD MW2?

Look at the Witcher 3 pre-order for fuck's sake. How do you think they sell it at less than half the price when CDProjekt Red is the only one who can set the prices?