It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Are you able to access the US version of Gamersgate? I just checked (I switch between UK and US) and as per usual, the US site is cheaper (US$5 or 5000 blue coins).
Nope, just EU and UK for me.
Amazon has a TopWare RPG Collection (Online Steam Code) for $5.99 Link

Includes:
Two Worlds Epic
Two Worlds II Velvet GOTY
Enclave
Knightshift
Gorky 17 aka Odium
Septerra Core
Tarnicus: Are you able to access the US version of Gamersgate? I just checked (I switch between UK and US) and as per usual, the US site is cheaper (US$5 or 5000 blue coins).
on the Japanese side (which coincides mostly with the US site, except for Japanese Game publishers)
it's also 5000BLC.
And you still get 50% off the LL Redux.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by dyscode
Take care; this game is region locked and you can't get a refund if you bought through VPN and it doesn't work.
Psyringe: Take care; this game is region locked and you can't get a refund if you bought through VPN and it doesn't work.
US and UK versions (and possibly others) are accessible to Australia without using a VPN. I've purchased from both sites and they both link to my account.

Whereabouts does it state that Metro Last Light is region locked? I couldn't see that on the page. When games are region locked, they usually state that on the seller's page, something I am unfortunately very familiar with living in Australia.
Psyringe: Take care; this game is region locked and you can't get a refund if you bought through VPN and it doesn't work.
Tarnicus: US and UK versions (and possibly others) are accessible to Australia without using a VPN. I've purchased from both sites and they both link to my account.

Whereabouts does it state that Metro Last Light is region locked? I couldn't see that on the page. When games are region locked, they usually state that on the seller's page, something I am unfortunately very familiar with living in Australia.
GamersGate checks your location (the same way GOG does when you buy The Withcer 2, I think), and automatically only shows you items that you can use in the country you connect from. For example, if a game has a EU and a US version and one connects from the EU, they will only see the EU version and can only buy that one. If there is no version for your your location, then the game will not appear in the catalog. (So, if you aren't using a VPN or proxy, you actually aren't accessing GG's "US site", rather you're seeing the catalog and prices for Australia.)

Since users automatically get a version that they can use in the country from which they connect, there is no specific information about region locks on the product pages.

If customers connect through VPN or proxy (or buy at the UK store), they circumvent not only the publisher's pricing, but also the mechanism that ensures them a usable key. Since usage of VPN or proxies is not allowed on GamersGate, people can't get refunds for a VPN purchase that went wrong. It may work, but it's a gamble. In case of Metro Last Light, I know that the keys are region locked, hence my heads-up. :)
Psyringe: GamersGate checks your location (the same way GOG does when you buy The Withcer 2, I think), and automatically only shows you items that you can use in the country you connect from. For example, if a game has a EU and a US version and one connects from the EU, they will only see the EU version and can only buy that one. If there is no version for your your location, then the game will not appear in the catalog. (So, if you aren't using a VPN or proxy, you actually aren't accessing GG's "US site", rather you're seeing the catalog and prices for Australia.)

Since users automatically get a version that they can use in the country from which they connect, there is no specific information about region locks on the product pages.

If customers connect through VPN or proxy (or buy at the UK store), they circumvent not only the publisher's pricing, but also the mechanism that ensures them a usable key. Since usage of VPN or proxies is not allowed on GamersGate, people can't get refunds for a VPN purchase that went wrong. It may work, but it's a gamble. In case of Metro Last Light, I know that the keys are region locked, hence my heads-up. :)
Thanks for the clarification :) Gamersgate naturally goes to the US site for me but also allows me to access the .co.uk one if I input it manually and purchase from both.

Can you share your source for region locking? I've already purchased Metro LL(not from GG) for my girlfriend's account and it was usable in our region. I checked Amazon's digital store just then and the version there isn't region locked. When it is, they state so in bold letters and being the curious Leo I am, I tested out some cheap Borderlands DLC a couple of months ago and it was indeed region locked but clearly stated so on the page.
Groupees Build A be Mine Bundle

Lili: Child of Geos - Steam
100% Orange Juice - Steam, Desura
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss - Steam
Little Big Adventure - DRM Free, Steam (greenlit)
99 Spirits - Steam, Desura
99 Spirits - Cage of Night (DLC) - Steam
BloodRayne - GOG
Isomer - Steam
The Book of Legends -Steam

2 Games from $1.50

Boni 4/6:
Ballpoint Universe - Infinite - Steam
Lifeformed - Immerse
Ryan Davies - The Dark Lord: Music From The One Ring
n00bstar - operat0r
Post edited August 05, 2014 by dyscode
Free Frozen Heart at Indiegala Giveaway
Free East India Company: http://indiegamebundles.com/free-game-east-india-company/
Free Enclave; http://indiegamebundles.com/free-game-enclave/

both Steam.
Thanks lemuria for the information.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by asrul1992
I can't get the activation key for Frozen Heart at the indiegala site. It appears on my profile page but unike other items, it just showsmy total galapoints, and a big CLICK HERE sign which you can't click on. What should I do?
javier0889: I can't get the activation key for Frozen Heart at the indiegala site. It appears on my profile page but unike other items, it just showsmy total galapoints, and a big CLICK HERE sign which you can't click on. What should I do?
Try again and again and again...
At last I got mine.
Tarnicus: Can you share your source for region locking? I've already purchased Metro LL(not from GG) for my girlfriend's account and it was usable in our region. I checked Amazon's digital store just then and the version there isn't region locked. When it is, they state so in bold letters and being the curious Leo I am, I tested out some cheap Borderlands DLC a couple of months ago and it was indeed region locked but clearly stated so on the page.
I do a bit of support work for GamersGate, so I can see that there are different regional versions of the game in the database, and I see tickets coming in from e.g. EU customers who bought the game through a US proxy and who report that Steam rejects their key.

(Side note: I occasionally mention my "affiliation" with GamersGate since I don't want to conceal it; on the other hand I really enjoy GOG as a place where I can be myself, and not "the guy who does stuff for GamersGate". Therefore I usually keep my work for GamersGate, and my activities as a community member here, strictly separate. However, sometimes it makes sense to make an exception, for example when a bit of information can prevent someone from buying a key that they might not be able to use.)
shane-o: I can chime in and give you a few examples if that's okay?

Minecraft, 3079, and 3089 are three games on my computer that use Java
Sure, thanks!
Getcomposted: A Kickstarter game I pledged for called Balrum. Pretty good actually although you can't order it yet since I think the devs have decided to wait to open their store until they've come out of alpha at least.
Ok, interesting...
Thanks
Post edited August 05, 2014 by madth3