It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3172/Civilization-V-The-Complete-Edition $12.49
Expansion Quad Pack for Lotro - Digital Download 19,99$
http://store.lotro.com/en/expansion-packs/item/expansionquadpackstandalone-bundle/

Quad Pack Features:
Moria

Delve into the dangerous depths of Moria, and try to reclaim its dark halls from the evil burrowed within.

Over 350 quests designed to support player levels 50 - 60.
Seven full fellowship instances (Dark Delvings, Fil Gashan, Skumfil, The Sixteenth Hall, The Forges of Khazad-dum, The Grand Stair, and The Forgotten Treasury).
Two 12-person raids (Filikul and The Vile Maw).
Heal or deal damage with a Rune-keeper or use powerful attack combos and self-healing as a Warden!
Raise the rank cap on your skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 15, allowing you to further train your soldier and increase its effectiveness in skirmishes!
Live the legend of two more heroes of Middle-earth with 2 additional character slots!

Mirkwood

Join the elves of Lothlórien in war against Sauron among the ancient ruins, spider-haunted canyons, and foul bogs of Mirkwood.

150 quests designed to support player levels 60 - 65.
Three 3-person instances (Dungeons of Dol Guldur, Sword-hall of Dol Guldur, Warg-pens of Dol Guldur).
One full fellowship instance (Sammath Gul).
One 12-person raid (Barad Guldur).
Raise the rank cap on your skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 25, allowing you to further train your soldier and increase its effectiveness in skirmishes!

Isengard

Journey eastward toward the tower of Orthanc where an army of Isengard Orcs and Uruk-hai make ready for war.

Over 375 quests designed to support player levels 65 - 75.
Three 3-person instances (Fangorn's Edge, Pits of Isengard, Dargnakh Unleashed).
One full fellowship instance (The Foundry).
One 12-person instance (The Tower of Orthanc).
One 12-person raid (Draigoch's Lair).
Raise the rank cap on your skirmish soldier and skirmish traits to 35, allowing you to further train your soldier and increase its effectiveness in skirmishes!

Rohan

Ride into Combat atop your loyal War-steed as you defend the people of Rohan from the forces of Isengard and Mordor.

Journey through hundreds of new quests designed to support players levels 75-85.
Explore landscape nearly three times as large as Moria!
Experience Mounted Combat!
Customize your War-steed’s armor and level its skills over time to aid you in mounted defense of King Théoden’s lands.
Receive an exclusive Rohirrim Mount and in-game Rohirrim title!
Witness the breaking of the Fellowship at Amon Hen; forge alliances with the Ents of Fangorn; and aid Éomer, nephew of Théoden, as he seeks to protect his homeland from the growing Shadow.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is one of the games appearing on the Flash sales at 80% but the first part is not as far the tracking goes.

Gamersgate have both parts DRM-free on 75%
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut 75% / $2.50
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings 75% / $4.99

In case you are new to the site and have not grabbed the Witcher yet.
And don't forget that GOG provides 'backups' for Witcher and Witcher 2, so a purchase of those games anywhere is as good as a purchase here (for those who might prefer to have these in their GOG account):

http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup
mwb1100: And don't forget that GOG provides 'backups' for Witcher and Witcher 2, so a purchase of those games anywhere is as good as a purchase here (for those who might prefer to have these in their GOG account):

http://www.gog.com/witcher/backup
Yeah but that link doesn't work too well. I have both 1 and 2 on Gamers Gate and that backup utility worked fine for #2 but it says my key for #1 is bad. They are both from the same site! And it's a hassle to try and get GoG to accept a bad key, too many hoops.

Asmo2: Expansion Quad Pack for Lotro - Digital Download 19,99$
I'd actually be interested in that. I played it when it first came out, back when they still offered the lifetime subscription deal, and I got up to level 30 or so. However, I no longer remember my log-in, not even what e-mail addy I used. I have the same problem with Rift. I don't want to go back and start all over again--too much time.
Post edited June 14, 2014 by worlddan
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 17

-Alan Wake's American Nightmare -75%/$2.50 (Steam)
-Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-AquaNox 2 -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Asguaard -75%/$6.25 (DRM-Free)
-Curse of Slate Rock Manor -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-DROD: King Dugan's Dungeon -80%/$1.99 (DRM-Free)
-Earth 2140 XP -67%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Earth 2150 Trilogy -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Earth 2160 -75%/$1.75 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-Majesty Gold HD -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-SpellForce Platinum Edition -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Super Trench Attack -69%/$2.00 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Desura Key)
Unearthed Trail of ibn battuta Ep1 < Gamersgate for £0.87. Anyone played this? Would it be any good if I fancy a relatively casual and easy gaming experience? Also, it says it requires a steam account but is DRM-free. I won't buy if it has to have a steam account. Anyone know?

Cold War GG for &pound;2.25 < Same question as above regarding gameplay.

edit: Forget Unearthed...it has pretty high pc requirements....Processor: Intel® Core i7 or equivalent
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850, 1 GB VRAM, Shader Model 3 Support
Ram: 8 GB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Hard Drive: 12 GB HD space
DirectX®:9.0c
Post edited June 15, 2014 by pigdog
pigdog: Unearthed Trail of ibn battuta Ep1 < Gamersgate for £0.87. Anyone played this? Would it be any good if I fancy a relatively casual and easy gaming experience? Also, it says it requires a steam account but is DRM-free. I won't buy if it has to have a steam account. Anyone know?

Cold War GG for &pound;2.25 < Same question as above regarding gameplay.

edit: Forget Unearthed...it has pretty high pc requirements....Processor: Intel® Core i7 or equivalent
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850, 1 GB VRAM, Shader Model 3 Support
Ram: 8 GB
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Hard Drive: 12 GB HD space
DirectX®:9.0c
this was listed on product page for Unearthed Trail of ibn battuta Ep1 " Note: This product requires a third-party download and account" and that generally means Steam
pigdog: Unearthed Trail of ibn battuta Ep1 < Gamersgate for £0.87. Anyone played this? Would it be any good if I fancy a relatively casual and easy gaming experience? Also, it says it requires a steam account but is DRM-free. I won't buy if it has to have a steam account. Anyone know?
it is not worth the £0.87... it is a very, very bad Uncharted clone.
I think the "DRM free" is a mistake. I own it on GamersGate and it's just a Steam key, I don't see a download button.

Regarding gameplay, I only played it for half an hour, but it seemed to be deplorably shoddy. I had to fight with the controls (which weren't remappable as far as I remember), and it looked like game where pretty much everything is sub-par. It might still be an okay game if one plays further, but there are so many better action games that can be bought cheaply when they are on sale ...
Thanks guys for your responses. You never let me down :) Consequently, I'll steer clear of Unearthed. 87p is too much to pay for crap and I will not, under any circumstances, have a steam account.

Any views on Cold War?
pigdog: Also, it says it requires a steam account but is DRM-free. I won't buy if it has to have a steam account. Anyone know?
When you see that on gamersgate, it means GG provides a DRM free download AND a Steam Key.

As to Cold War - used to have it about 8 years ago, dont remember how much I enjoyed it, but it had some good ideas.
On the other hand I bagged it in PoundLand!
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 18

-Jack Orlando Director's Cut -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Little Kingdom -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Quick Slick -30%/$0.69 Deadly (DRM-Free)
-Subject 9 -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-The Guild 2 -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Tower of Eglathia -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
pigdog: Also, it says it requires a steam account but is DRM-free. I won't buy if it has to have a steam account. Anyone know?
Sachys: When you see that on gamersgate, it means GG provides a DRM free download AND a Steam Key.
Usually yes, but not in this case. There is no DRM-free download, the label simply seems to be wrong.
Sachys: When you see that on gamersgate, it means GG provides a DRM free download AND a Steam Key.
Psyringe: Usually yes, but not in this case. There is no DRM-free download, the label simply seems to be wrong.
Bugger!