It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rakuru: Old games having their multiplayer die out is one of the saddest parts of gaming. It's like a reminder of one's own mortality or something. :'(

Whenever you end up getting around to playing it though, give me a nudge if you feel like trying multiplayer. Steam name's the same as the GOG name. :)
skeletonbow: I suppose that's true although I've never encountered it myself, but probably because I don't engage much with central multiplayer games too often and it is usually pre-planned with 1-4 of the same known friends most of the time, the same ones that are increasingly not available from above. :) I imagine that Payday 2 might have siphoned off the multiplayer folks perhaps?

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to try out the multiplayer sometime. Might be a while though as my backlog grows exponentially day by day with this crazy buying... LOL
Yeah, I don't play much multiplayer lately either but occasionally I'll play some ancient game and wish for a minute that I could go back in time a decade or two to experience what the multiplayer was like. I can be a bit of a completionist at times, though, so I think I feel more annoyed that I don't get to experience the full game more than anything.

And yeah, sounds good. I have no idea when I'm going to get around to most of the games I'm buying either. This time next year I'll probably be getting constantly annoyed that games that I haven't even played yet are on sale a dollar or two cheaper than when I bought them. :/
Rakuru: And yeah, sounds good. I have no idea when I'm going to get around to most of the games I'm buying either. This time next year I'll probably be getting constantly annoyed that games that I haven't even played yet are on sale a dollar or two cheaper than when I bought them. :/
Now if that happened to me... they'd be paying me $1 or $2 to take their games, LOL!
Payday the Heist $1.49

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-40814Y-The-Heist1-Download/dp/B005QF1OSG/ref=sr_1_13?s=videogames-download&ie=UTF8&qid=1403442365&sr=1-13
Posted above - same price on Steam but without US-only purchase requirement:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/24240/
skeletonbow: Posted above - same price on Steam but without US-only purchase requirement:
For European countries it's the cheapest ever.
skeletonbow: Posted above - same price on Steam but without US-only purchase requirement:
innerring: For European countries it's the cheapest ever.
I'm thinking about buying this.. is it any good?
HumbleBundle - Summer Games Done Quick
Raising money for Doctors without Borders

$25 for:
(DRM-Free + Steam)
- Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
- Gunpoint
- Noitu Love 2 Devolution
- Bleed
- Electronic Super Joy
- Guacamelee! Gold Edition
- Psychonauts
- Dustforce
- The Basement Collection
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Rise of the Owlverlord

(100% goes to charity)
skimmie: I'm thinking about buying this.. is it any good?
Haven't played it but I thought it looked good from the trailers a while back so wanted to pick it up.
Stooner: HumbleBundle - Summer Games Done Quick

$25 for:
(DRM-Free + Steam)
- Gunpoint
- Bleed
- Electronic Super Joy
- Psychonauts
- Dustforce

(100% goes to charity)
N.B. Guacamelee is marked with 'Only 25,000 copies available'.
Stooner: HumbleBundle - Summer Games Done Quick

$25 for:
(DRM-Free + Steam)
- Gunpoint
- Bleed
- Electronic Super Joy
- Psychonauts
- Dustforce

(100% goes to charity)
VanishedOne: N.B. Guacamelee is marked with 'Only 25,000 copies available'.
Probably enough.. :)
Hello fellow bargain seekers. I noticed Borderlands 2 is 75% off at Steam. I have a couple of questions if someone wouldn't mind helping.

If I get the GOTY edition and install Borderlands 2, do I have to download and install all the DLC that's included? I'm not sure if I'm interested in all of them.

I'm thinking about just getting Borderlands 2 and the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade packs 1&2. But if I can tell Steam which DLC's to download and which ones not to download, I might get the GOTY and the UVHU #2 for just a few more bucks. If I decide later to play the other content then I'll download it.

Can you do that, or does Steam automatically download all the DLC that's included with the GOTY?
Post edited June 22, 2014 by JohnnyDollar
JohnnyDollar: Hello fellow bargain seekers. I noticed Borderlands 2 is 75% off at Steam. I have a couple of questions if someone wouldn't mind helping.

If I get the GOTY edition and install Borderlands 2, do I have to download and install all the DLC that's included? I'm not sure if I'm interested in all of them.

I'm thinking about just getting Borderlands 2 and the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade packs 1&2. But if I can tell Steam which DLC's to download and which ones not to download, I might get the GOTY and the UVHU #2 for about the same price. If I decide to later to play the other content then I'll download it.

Can you do that, or does Steam automatically download all the DLC that's included with the GOTY?
From your library, go to game properties.
From their, all the DLC are listed with tick boxes.
Just untick those you don't want to install.
Rodzaju: From your library, go to game properties.
Good, I was hoping that it wasn't all or nothing with this edition.

Thanks for the response. :)
JohnnyDollar: Hello fellow bargain seekers. I noticed Borderlands 2 is 75% off at Steam. I have a couple of questions if someone wouldn't mind helping.

I'm thinking about just getting Borderlands 2 and the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade packs 1&2. But if I can tell Steam which DLC's to download and which ones not to download, I might get the GOTY and the UVHU #2 for about the same price. If I decide to later to play the other content then I'll download it.

Rodzaju: From your library, go to game properties.
I bought the GOTY despite owning BL2 and Mechromancer...and I've tried turning off the DLC's, but Steam still insists on downloading all 3.1 gigs of DLC. It doesn't seem to actually stop the download of the DLC, unless I'm being stupid.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 25

-Bridge Crosser -65%/$0.70 (DRM-Free)
-Doom & Destiny -70%/$1.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Infinity Danger -80%/$0.80 (DRM-Free)
-Septerra Core -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Stellar Impact -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)