It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

worlddan: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0091JQFZU

Perhaps the most amazing deal ever seen on Amazon. You can get each game individually for $2.50 OR you can get both games for the absolute rock bottom price of $10.

WTF?
KOC: lol, I guess you're paying $5 extra for the convenience of not having to add two items to your basket :)
Damn that Americans they want to be payed for every little thing :-P
chean: It was discounted to about 7-8 USD on GMG around two weeks ago, I remember considering it due to that price point... but even though it has gotten much better reviews than the earlier "versions" of D3, I couldn't convince myself to go for it. Maybe next time
Luisfius: it was 7.5? Oh well.
That was the price I am waiting for. Maybe next time, as well.
Just a heads-up Luisfius (and anyone else interested in this game), Disciples 3: Reincarnation is 7.49$ (75% off) at GMG again. :)
Post edited May 23, 2014 by chean
LesterKnight99: is the syndicate remake worth it? saw it's on sale on amazon, and i want to know if it's any good.
cmdr_flashheart: It's a pretty good action game, but this is coming from someone who likes the B-movie equivalent of action games ^^ It's been a while since I've played it, but I remember the FPS action being smooth, though a little "slippy" at times. You can also do some tech attacks, but you have to plan them out, or else you'll be on the floor before you get anything done. Story was okay, it's an action game; don't expect The Odyssey, but it's fun enough!
When I read "B-movie" and "action game" in the same sentence I insta-thought "Farcry 1" :P
KOC: lol, I guess you're paying $5 extra for the convenience of not having to add two items to your basket :)
Marci87: Damn that Americans they want to be payed for every little thing :-P
But Every Little Thing is japanese ;P
Post edited May 23, 2014 by LoboBlanco
https://www.humblebundle.com/?dungeon_daily
HB daily Deal: Paper Sorcerer for $1
and bunch of expensive crap*

*beware: irony. Really, there are still people out there who don't have Grimrock?
Post edited May 23, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: *beware: irony. Really, there are still people out there who don't have Grimrock?
I'have bought it just a week ago, during the Insomnia. I guess some people don't have it yet.
The search showed nobody else posted this, so here:

Plants vs. Zombies is free on Origin for a limited time, get it now =)
dyscode: HB daily Deal: Paper Sorcerer for $1
I recommend this game, especially at this price. Needs a few bugs polished out of it, but it's a load of fun. Would be nice to see it on GOG if they fixed the remaining flaws, though it's been discounted quite a number of times and may not be attractive to GOG on that count now.
Reever: The search showed nobody else posted this, so here:

Plants vs. Zombies is free on Origin for a limited time, get it now =)
Careful, youll end up inciting the "free" police and the anti origin/steam/whichever client brigade by calling it that.....
Post edited May 23, 2014 by falster
Luisfius: it was 7.5? Oh well.
That was the price I am waiting for. Maybe next time, as well.
chean: Just a heads-up Luisfius (and anyone else interested in this game), Disciples 3: Reincarnation is 7.49$ (75% off) at GMG again. :)
Thanks for the heads up! Got GMG credit so this is wonderful.
As a quick heads-up regarding The Last Door: The version on GMG is indeed the same as the Steam version, as confirmed by a recent e-mail from the developers.

In case you've got GMG credit or simply want the game cheaper:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pt/en/pc/games/adventure/last-door-season-one/
PhoenixBlade: In case you've got GMG credit or simply want the game cheaper:

The link sends me to a 404 message.
dyscode: HB daily Deal: Paper Sorcerer for $1
IAmSinistar: I recommend this game, especially at this price. Needs a few bugs polished out of it, but it's a load of fun. Would be nice to see it on GOG if they fixed the remaining flaws, though it's been discounted quite a number of times and may not be attractive to GOG on that count now.
I asked the dev early on before it hit most of the digital stores (bought it via the devs site) about bringing to GOG and he said he would look into it.... hasnt either bothered or worked out since its in every store now pretty much.Nice game.
PhoenixBlade: In case you've got GMG credit or simply want the game cheaper:

genkicolleen: The link sends me to a 404 message.
The link suppresses the last / , for some reason. Try to copy-paste the entire link.
genkicolleen: The link sends me to a 404 message.
PhoenixBlade: The link suppresses the last / , for some reason. Try to copy-paste the entire link.
Ahhh, that works, thank you :D Maybe this will work for others:

GMG link
Post edited May 23, 2014 by genkicolleen
PhoenixBlade: The link suppresses the last / , for some reason. Try to copy-paste the entire link.
genkicolleen: Ahhh, that works, thank you :D Maybe this will work for others:

GMG link
we've been through this on the last page! heheh