It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: IGS Sale

Looks like I might finally cave and pick up TRI, even though it's still in beta. Seems like they might be getting close to release.
amok: TRI is very good, you will not be sorry
I caved and bought it, been tracking it for a long time on Desura. Here's hoping they finish it up soon!

EDIT: typo
Post edited May 08, 2014 by IAmSinistar
amok: TRI is very good, you will not be sorry
IAmSinistar: I caved and bought it, been tracking it for a long time on Desura. Here's hoping they finish it up soon!

EDIT: typo
I for one would like to know what you think of it, should you try it.
Indie Royale - The Royale with Cheese Bundle

Continue?9876543210 - Steam Desura, DRM free
Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle - Steam, Desura, DRM free
Yelaxot - Desura, DRM free (On Greenlight)
Rogue's Tale - Steam, Desura, DRM free
Too Many Me - Desura, DRM free. (Greenlit)
??? Mystery Game TBA

Current minimum: $4.66
Post edited May 08, 2014 by ABH20
ABH20: Indie Royale - The Royale with Cheese Bundle

Continue?9876543210 - Steam Desura, DRM free
Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle - Steam, Desura, DRM free
Yelaxot - Desura, DRM free (On Greenlight)
Rogue's Tale - Steam, Desura, DRM free
Too Many Me - Desura, DRM free. (Greenlit)
??? Mystery Game TBA

Current minimum: $4.66
Hey, it's Cognition again! This time, not Episode 1 or 2, though.
IAmSinistar: I caved and bought it, been tracking it for a long time on Desura. Here's hoping they finish it up soon!
Smannesman: I for one would like to know what you think of it, should you try it.
I'll try to fire it up soon, and will be happy to share my take on it. Probably not tonight though, as I have shirts to screen-print.
Oh, wow, a good Indie Royale for a change.
Humble Store flash sales:

Rogue Legacy (DRM-Free + Steam) - €2.99

Saints Row IV (Steam) - €9.99
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Night Dive Studios</span>

BTA $1

- Shadow Man (Steam, Windows/Mac)
- Wizardry 6: Bane of the Cosmic Forge (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Wizardry 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA $5

- The 7th Guest (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Harvester (Steam, Windows/Linux)
- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA $9

- The 11th Hour (Steam, Windows/Mac)
- System Shock 2 (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Wizardry 8 (Steam, Windows/Mac)

Includes soundtracks for all games.
I would've loved to get that if it included GOG keys. Boo.
Really like a lot of those games. I would prefer them from GOG but I am definitely picking that first tier. Heard great things about the Wizardry series. Not sure if I will pick tier two though. Not familiar with any of the games. Heard good things about IHNMAIMS from the people here though so it is up in the air I already have System Shock 2 from GOG and haven't played Wizardry 6 or 7 so tier 3 isn't as tempting to me. Probably pick up Wizardry 8 next time it is on sale here.
<span class="bold">Plants vs. Zombies GoTY</span> for free on Origin
Thanks for the heads up. Got the game as a free code on anther purchase, but lost the code. So now I can grab it. :)
URL that should give you the language your browser is configured for:

https://www.origin.com/store/on-the-house
For those that may have missed the post in the ninja thread...courtesy of niniendowarrior...

http://www.microids.com/EN/news/join-for-free-microids-club-and-receive-a-full-game,34

Sign up for their newsletter and receive a free game (dl links will show up in your email - I got Secrets of Atlantis which I already owned :-()

In addition, they have a ton of wallpapers etc. for free plus a free game on your birthday. Sadly, while they're running a 50% off promo, all the game prices are in Euro's which makes it cost-prohibitive for US buyers (a 5E game runs close to 7 US dollars).

I guess I'll be visiting the GOG wishlist and having a nice long chat ;-p
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Momo1991
Momo1991: For those that may have missed the post in the ninja thread...courtesy of niniendowarrior...

http://www.microids.com/EN/news/join-for-free-microids-club-and-receive-a-full-game,34

Sign up for their newsletter and receive a free game (dl links will show up in your email - I got Secrets of Atlantis which I already owned :-()

In addition, they have a ton of wallpapers etc. for free plus a free game on your birthday. Sadly, while they're running a 50% off promo, all the game prices are in Euro's which makes it cost-prohibitive for US buyers (a 5E game runs close to 7 US dollars).

I guess I'll be visiting the GOG wishlist and having a nice long chat ;-p
Thanks for the heads up Momo. I got the same game as well LOL.. ah well tis free :D