It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cmdr_flashheart: Humble is having 14 days of new bundles

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Anyone know if this gives separate keys? All I want are the Risen games.

edit: will not be separate keys. Poops, I just wanted two games.
alexkoti: If the bundle is exactly equal of the previous one, the keys are:
one-key: Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
one-key: Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package
one-key: Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

I bought the package the first time, but I ended up not using because I wanted just one game from each key. I think I'll trade them in Classifieds thread...
I was tempted to buy that for Risen games, Sacred 2, Saint's Row games and Dead Island, but already own Metro 2033 and not sure about Sacred Citadel. I hesitated not knowing whether they'd be one key per game or not because Humble is schizophrenic like that from one bundle to the next, so I held off. Good thing. I'll have to pass on that one.
Thanks for sharing that, I just recently bookmarked them but wasn't aware they were a shady site. Fortunately I never really looked at anything there as of yet. Removed!
Post edited May 15, 2014 by skeletonbow
alexkoti: If the bundle is exactly equal of the previous one, the keys are:
one-key: Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2: Gold Edition, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third
one-key: Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full DLC Package
one-key: Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

I bought the package the first time, but I ended up not using because I wanted just one game from each key. I think I'll trade them in Classifieds thread...
skeletonbow: I was tempted to buy that for Risen games, Sacred 2, Saint's Row games and Dead Island, but already own Metro 2033 and not sure about Sacred Citadel. I hesitated not knowing whether they'd be one key per game or not because Humble is schizophrenic like that from one bundle to the next, so I held off. Good thing. I'll have to pass on that one.
skeletonbow: Thanks for sharing that, I just recently bookmarked them but wasn't aware they were a shady site. Fortunately I never really looked at anything there as of yet. Removed!
I don't think so much that the keys are 'fake' as it is that some people are miffed about the reselling of Steam keys that were provided in bundles.

Devolver is one developer against the tactic.

I personally am on the fence. I see it more or less as trading them. Having said that, however, I can understand where the use of bots can harvest this situation so that any bundled keys may wind up underselling the developers for the next couple of years.

So it is to say that I think it an awesome thing if used in moderation and consideration.

But...to quote Mr. Ice T:

"BUT SHIT AIN'T LIKE THAT!!
IT'S REAL FUCKED UP!!!"
skeletonbow: I was tempted to buy that for Risen games, Sacred 2, Saint's Row games and Dead Island, but already own Metro 2033 and not sure about Sacred Citadel. I hesitated not knowing whether they'd be one key per game or not because Humble is schizophrenic like that from one bundle to the next, so I held off. Good thing. I'll have to pass on that one.

Thanks for sharing that, I just recently bookmarked them but wasn't aware they were a shady site. Fortunately I never really looked at anything there as of yet. Removed!
carnival73: .
I don't think so much that the keys are 'fake' as it is that some people are miffed about the reselling of Steam keys that were provided in bundles.

Devolver is one developer against the tactic.

I personally am on the fence. I see it more or less as trading them. Having said that, however, I can understand where the use of bots can harvest this situation so that any bundled keys may wind up underselling the developers for the next couple of years.

So it is to say that I think it an awesome thing if used in moderation and consideration.

But...to quote Mr. Ice T:

"BUT SHIT AIN'T LIKE THAT!!
IT'S REAL FUCKED UP!!!"
Bottom line is that if reselling the games is against the game developer or Steam or whoever's legal agreements then they don't have any legal right to resell the games and they're illegitimate. Once someone is proven to be violating the law or even just engaged in unethical business practice, that's enough for me to avoid doing business with them personally because it isn't clear what other shady things they'll consider it ok to do. And if the game developer invalidates the keys, there's no way to know in advance if something else you purchase might get invalidated too. I'd rather give my money to a company like GOG that takes the high road. Who wants to play guessing games with whether their game is valid or not? Not me. I'd suggest to buy from a legit store selling legit copies or just pirate it outright if being legit isn't important to a particular person, but the middle ground grey area is all lose-lose IMHO.
skeletonbow: it isn't clear what other shady things they'll consider it ok to do. And if the game developer invalidates the keys, there's no way to know in advance if something else you purchase might get invalidated too.
These are valid points.
I test the waters with most places I purchase from or with most people I trade with.
I make it easy for them to steal a little from me to see whether or not I can trust them before risking more.
skeletonbow: I'd rather give my money to a company like GOG that takes the high road.
GOG is founded on the efforts made by opportunists of the 90's. (sorta)
I still suspect old groups like "Hyrbrid" were developers ripping their own games to get word-of-mouth around.

ie; You can offer demos of your game until you are blue in the face but they'll often go ignored.
Sometimes it takes offering Taboos to break to catch the attention of rebellious gaming teens.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by carnival73
<span class="bold">Clash of the World Bundles: USA</span>

Pay $1 minimum for:

- Retro/Grade (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
- BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century (DRM-Free/Desura, Windows)
- Famaze (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
- Eschalon: Book I (DRM-Free/Windows/Mac/Linux)
- M.O.O.N. - Particles EP
- Emanuel & The Fear - The Janus Mirror
- Bear Language: Rememory

Bonus 1/2
- Eschalon: Book II unlocked at 2.500 bundles.

In addition, daily deal for Titan Quest Gold at GamersGate, 75% off for €2.49:

Titan Quest Gold Edition
wow, seems good as I haven't seen the eschalon games in a bundle before
KOC: wow, seems good as I haven't seen the eschalon games in a bundle before
Book I was in Be Mine 6 and Book II was in Be Mine Anniversary.
ah alright, I haven't been keeping up then ;-)
Regarding that Titan Quest deal, I'd love to be able to lose my disc but I keep hearing hints that it might show up here. Is there any validity to that because I would really like to stay loyal to GOG but if it's all just talk I might as well go snag it at GG for $5.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Clash of the World Bundles: USA</span>

Pay $1 minimum for:

- Retro/Grade (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
- BANZAI PECAN: Last Hope for the Young Century (DRM-Free/Desura, Windows)
- Famaze (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
- Eschalon: Book I (DRM-Free/Windows/Mac/Linux)
- M.O.O.N. - Particles EP
- Emanuel & The Fear - The Janus Mirror
- Bear Language: Rememory

Bonus 1/2
- Eschalon: Book II unlocked at 2.500 bundles.

In addition, daily deal for Titan Quest Gold at GamersGate, 75% off for €2.49:

Titan Quest Gold Edition
Oh, man - Banzai Pecan is bloody awesome! I've had it forever. Even if the game play is standard "Double Dragon" the developers' way with presentation and the sound track really made the game.
tinyE: Regarding that Titan Quest deal, I'd love to be able to lose my disc but I keep hearing hints that it might show up here. Is there any validity to that because I would really like to stay loyal to GOG but if it's all just talk I might as well go snag it at GG for $5.
It is DRM free on GG, so just get it?
tinyE: Regarding that Titan Quest deal, I'd love to be able to lose my disc but I keep hearing hints that it might show up here. Is there any validity to that because I would really like to stay loyal to GOG but if it's all just talk I might as well go snag it at GG for $5.
amok: It is DRM free on GG, so just get it?
I'm thinking yes. One day I'm actually going to finish the damn thing. It is such a great game but it does drag from time to time and even it's most ardent fans tend to agree with me on that.
I finally tired of waiting in December and bought FlatOut 2 at Gamer's Gate for $3. It was nominally DRM-free, but really, you have to do a bit of file manipulation to make it so. A month later, it was finally available on GOG for $10. It's only with this sale, six months later, that it has come down to $2. It wouldn't surprise me to see this pricing schedule for Titan's Quest.

I'm happy with my own result, but as you actually have the game already, you can afford to wait.

edit: I bought Titan Quest Gold on disc ages ago for $5. I do agree it can drag.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by grimwerk
Steam's "Week long" deals ending in four hours. I thought they ran through until Monday?

Also, not sure if this is as it was on Monday but a lot of those Big Fish/Chic Horror Story games on Steam are going for 50 cents a pop.
New Games Rage bundle.
https://gamesrage.org/

$1
Earth 2160
Knight Shift
X-Blades
ChickenShoot

BTA:
Two Worlds II
Two Worlds Epic Edition

They all seem to be steam keys. There's also this:
"All games in Games Rage pack are offered as DRM-free downloads. You also get Steam or Desura keys for the bought games, after they become available on these platforms (since the games are very fresh they're in the process of getting there)."
But I'm a bit skeptical since at least a few of these games required online activation in the past.