It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chean: X3 Terran Conflict (which IIRC is a standalone remake of X3: Reunion)
its actually a follow up to the events of x3: reunion
IAmSinistar: The X superbox edition is half-off as well.
Showing £39.95 here - no discount
Post edited May 08, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Showing £39.95 here - no discount
Ouch. That 1$/1€/1£ regional pricing is some crazy shit.
Sachys: Showing £39.95 here - no discount
Grargar: Ouch. That 1$/1€/1£ regional pricing is some crazy shit.
how much in euros right now?
Sachys: how much in euros right now?
39.95 in Euros too, so about 20% less than the UK and about 30% more than the US. :/
Sachys: how much in euros right now?
chean: 39.95 in Euros too, so about 20% less than the UK and about 30% more than the US. :/
ouch!
If you guys want the super box without Steam, just get the Retail DVD edition. No online activations, and very cheap too.
Sachys: its actually a follow up to the events of x3: reunion
Well, to be honest, it is heavily based on the XTended mod for Reunion.
trusteft: If you guys want the super box without Steam, just get the Retail DVD edition. No online activations, and very cheap too.
That would be a good idea...
...provided it was still in stock.
Sachys: its actually a follow up to the events of x3: reunion
blotunga: Well, to be honest, it is heavily based on the XTended mod for Reunion.
aye theres definately a lot of similarites, though i think theres also a version of xtended for terran conflict as well isnt there?!
Europa Universalis II/III/IV/Rome + various DLC 75% (80 w/ FUSWJT-B1DU64-JBV8UY voucher) off at GMG: Link
Sachys: aye theres definately a lot of similarites, though i think theres also a version of xtended for terran conflict as well isnt there?!
Terran Conflict was created together with the guys who made the XTended mod for Reunion. Source: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=258875&f=94&view=previous
Sachys: aye theres definately a lot of similarites, though i think theres also a version of xtended for terran conflict as well isnt there?!
blotunga: Terran Conflict was created together with the guys who made the XTended mod for Reunion. Source: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=258875&f=94&view=previous
That i did not know. Cheers!
IGS Sale

Looks like I might finally cave and pick up TRI, even though it's still in beta. Seems like they might be getting close to release.
trusteft: If you guys want the super box without Steam, just get the Retail DVD edition. No online activations, and very cheap too.
Grargar: That would be a good idea...
...provided it was still in stock.
That sucks!
Good thing I bought it last year. Hopefully it will re appear soon enough.
IAmSinistar: IGS Sale

Looks like I might finally cave and pick up TRI, even though it's still in beta. Seems like they might be getting close to release.
TRI is very good, you will not be sorry