It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gonchi: Seduce Me 80% off for R$6.99 (~$3 USD) - DRM-Free
I was about to post this, but it would end as a double post...
But how the hell this game is uh, penetrating, in all those stores? Next week, GOG.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: I was about to post this, but it would end as a double post...
But how the hell this game is uh, penetrating, in all those stores? Next week, GOG.
It could happen. Let's all vote it up on the wishlist.
Gonchi: It could happen. Let's all vote it up on the wishlist.
woooot. I voted already?
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising is todays -60% ($2) daily promo on ShinyLoot.
MoP: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising is todays -60% ($2) daily promo on ShinyLoot.
GOG is currently offering it for $1.79 though ...
Post edited March 22, 2014 by Psyringe
MoP: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising is todays -60% ($2) daily promo on ShinyLoot.
Psyringe: GOG is currently offering it for $1.79 though ...
D'oh, mea culpa!
MoP: D'oh, mea culpa!
Grins thankyou for the memory - its exactly what i needed :)
and i must say (so this is at least on topic) its really fun too (Hostile Waters)
oh its also in a bundle too btw
Post edited March 22, 2014 by chezybezy
Possibly a smooth and slowly release to approve drm-free status or fast and rough, thursday release :P
Where can I get Diablo 3 at a good price(less than 25 euros)? I know it's on blizz's site, but the offer expires today and I'll have the money on the 31st of march so I'll miss the offer.
I know it's on kinguin for 21 euros, but I want some other options please.
Post edited March 23, 2014 by alexbowwow
alexbowwow:

I don't think you're going to have much luck with finding it elsewhere at a decent discount... Blizzard doesn't really outsource to sell their games... Though, I could be wrong..
alexbowwow: Where can I get Diablo 3 at a good price(less than 25 euros)? I know it's on blizz's site, but the offer expires today and I'll have the money on the 31st of march so I'll miss the offer.
I know it's on kinguin for 21 euros, but I want some other options please.
The only place I've ever seen Blizzard games for sale online other than from Blizzard directly, is from Amazon. Funny enough, if you type "Diablo" into Steam's game search - you don't find Diablo of course, but you get a nice big list of every game remotely even close to Diablo style gameplay, with Path of Exile and Torchlight II near the top of the list. ;o)

Dunno if they use any other 3rd party resellers or not, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Ok thanx for the answers; maybe I'll buy it retail from a store...
Just in case you have not seen it: Heroine's Quest: The Herald of Ragnarok by Chrystal Shard/Screen7 is OUT & FREE on Steam!
Post edited March 23, 2014 by dyscode
ShinyLoot is having a Try Before You Buy Sale, with discounts on titles that also have free demo downloads. Includes titles like the new game Unhack, the AGON point-and-click adventures, GOG favourite The Cat Lady, and everyone's hero Jack Keane.
Indie Gala Monday Bundle
Blindside (desura)
Major Mayhem
Vanguard Princess
GO GO Nippon! My First Trip To Japan
Party of Sin
Shattered Haven

$1.89 for first 24 hours