It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Hacker Bundle $2.99 USD

Hacker Evolution
Hacker Evolution: Hardcore Package 1
Hacker Evolution: Untold
Hacker Evolution: Untold - Hardcore Package
Hacker Evolution Duality Win / Mac / Linux
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Inception Part 1
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Inception Part 2
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Inception Part 3
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Hardcore Package 1
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Hardcore Package 2
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Hacker Bootcamp

11 Steam keys gives you a COMPLETE series of strategy simulation games and their DLC on Steam. Save 95% off the normal retail price!
New Humble Weekly - Rhythm Games

$1
- Symphony
- Sequence
- BIT.TRIP RUNNER

$6
- Audiosurf
- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Retro/Grade
Post edited March 20, 2014 by alexkoti
alexkoti: New Humble Weekly - Rhythm Games

$1
- Symphony
- Sequence
- BIT.TRIP RUNNER

$6
- Audiosurf
- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Retro/Grade
Symphony and Sequence are Steam-only, in spite of the fact that the former is on GOG, so a DRM-free build clearly exists.
StonerMk2: Today NewEgg launched a sale on select Square Enix PC Gaming titles. Instantly you’ll get discounts up to 70% off and there’s a 15% off coupon code for additional savings. Most notable in teh sale is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for only $12.74 which ties Flash Sale pricing during the PC Gaming Winter Sales of late 2013.
Thanks for the info.
I tried to grab FF VIII using Paypal but it won't work, says my adress isn't confirmed. I've been using Paypal for years and it never happened before, anyone knows what this is all about?
I don't want to use my credit card so I'll pass if they won't accept my paypal account.
I don't recall, do they add extras on the Weeklies? If so, perhaps we'll see one of the Cipher Prime titles in there, like Pulse or Auditorium.

As VanishedOne points out, a shame Symphony isn't DRM-free, though I have it on GOG. There are a fair number of DRM-free titles in this batch, so might be worth picking up at some point.
IAmSinistar: I don't recall, do they add extras on the Weeklies? If so, perhaps we'll see one of the Cipher Prime titles in there, like Pulse or Auditorium.
No, they don't. At least I don't remember anything ever being added.
IAmSinistar: I don't recall, do they add extras on the Weeklies? If so, perhaps we'll see one of the Cipher Prime titles in there, like Pulse or Auditorium.
Andanzas: No, they don't. At least I don't remember anything ever being added.
1 exception - Bohemia Interactive. ;)
Andanzas: No, they don't. At least I don't remember anything ever being added.
triock: 1 exception - Bohemia Interactive. ;)
Thanks, I wasn't sure. Good to have the facts. :)
StonerMk2: Today NewEgg launched a sale on select Square Enix PC Gaming titles. Instantly you’ll get discounts up to 70% off and there’s a 15% off coupon code for additional savings. Most notable in teh sale is Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for only $12.74 which ties Flash Sale pricing during the PC Gaming Winter Sales of late 2013.
luckydoky: Thanks for the info.
I tried to grab FF VIII using Paypal but it won't work, says my adress isn't confirmed. I've been using Paypal for years and it never happened before, anyone knows what this is all about?
I don't want to use my credit card so I'll pass if they won't accept my paypal account.
Go to paypal's site and there's some things you can do to confirm paypal. (this is an ebay link, but it explains what to do). confirmed addresses are good for seller protection in case of hijacked account.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/questions/confirm-address.html
foxworks: The Hacker Bundle $2.99 USD

Hacker Evolution
Hacker Evolution: Hardcore Package 1
Hacker Evolution: Untold
Hacker Evolution: Untold - Hardcore Package
Hacker Evolution Duality Win / Mac / Linux
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Inception Part 1
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Inception Part 2
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Inception Part 3
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Hardcore Package 1
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Hardcore Package 2
Hacker Evolution: Duality - Hacker Bootcamp

11 Steam keys gives you a COMPLETE series of strategy simulation games and their DLC on Steam. Save 95% off the normal retail price!
Does anyone know if these are individual keys per game/DLC, or one Steam key for the entire collection? I bought the Hacker series from Flyingbundle a couple of months back and haven't touched the codes yet, but I don't think it came with that entire collection of DLC that this one has. If this is the better deal I'll probably buy this one and trade the prior purchase later. I registered the first game with Steam already though, so if this bundle is individual keys I can just mix and match freely.

Update: Argh, I'm blind. 2 microseconds after posting I saw the "11 Steam keys ..." part. Duh. Sorry for the noise.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by skeletonbow
luckydoky: Thanks for the info.
fartheststar: Go to paypal's site and there's some things you can do to confirm paypal. (this is an ebay link, but it explains what to do). confirmed addresses are good for seller protection in case of hijacked account.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/questions/confirm-address.html
Thanks, I found the same link myself but it didn't really help. I alrdy have a credit card attached to my paypal so it should be confirmed and I don't want some paypal credit card...
luckydoky: Thanks, I found the same link myself but it didn't really help. I alrdy have a credit card attached to my paypal so it should be confirmed and I don't want some paypal credit card...
It varies per country but often it involves linking a bank account, I don't think a CC alone will do it unless it's the paypal one.
luckydoky: Thanks, I found the same link myself but it didn't really help. I alrdy have a credit card attached to my paypal so it should be confirmed and I don't want some paypal credit card...
Pheace: It varies per country but often it involves linking a bank account, I don't think a CC alone will do it unless it's the paypal one.
Yep I thought about that but I don't really want to do it either. Well I'll just wait for a decent price on another webstore.
Thanks for the answers!
IndieRoyale: The World Water Day Bundle

Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Steam , Desura
Puddle - Steam , Desura
Pressure - Steam, Desura
Depth Hunter - Desura
The Ship - Steam
Storm in a Teacup - Steam

(Started at $3.49)
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Stooner
Indie sale at Nuuvem throughout the weekend.

Highlights
Banner Saga 33% off for R$29.99 (~$13 USD) - Steam
Seduce Me 80% off for R$6.99 (~$3 USD) - DRM-Free