It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: SEGA Get Loaded Go

2 games for $10, all Steam keys except Condemned and Virtua Tennis 4:

Binary Domain Collection
Alpha Protocol
These two seem pretty good for the price. Pretty sure they are available DRM-Free elsewhere tho arent they?

Gamer's Gate Sale Week Two email just fell into my inbox. May be some possible interesting bargains.

Cold War DRM-Free $2.50 (50% off)
K-Hawk: Survival Instinct DRM-Free $2.50 (50% off)
- Owned both of these in the past. Cold War on xbox, K-Hawk on PC CDROM. Both are good but not great third person with a pretty large emphasis on stealth and thinking. For $2.50 I'm seriously tempted to re-purchase both just to see if they are still as .. ok as I remember them being years ago.

The rest I have no clue about. So if anyone could shed some light on the qualities of these other titles that seem interesting I would appreciate any and all feedback.
Cold Zero: the Last Stand DRM-Free $2.50 (50% off)
the Sting DRM-Free $2.50 (50% off)
Loki Other DRM $2.50 (75% off)
Croixleur DRM-Free $2.50 (50% off)
Eryis Action DRM-Free $2.50 (75% off)
Dead mountaineers Hotel SECUROM :( $3 (70% off)
a Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie SECUROM :( $3 (70% off)
Hard to be a God SECUROM :( $4.50 (70% off)
the Experiment 112 DRM-Free $5 (50% off)
The Dead Mountaineer's Hotel is bad, so so bad, and I have a pretty high threshold for bad, so beware.
Free TrackMania 2 . ( the 93 MB file is the game client , it will download the rest of the files )

http://maniaplanet.com/trackmania/ten-years
Why isn't The Sting on GOG? It says Nordic Games and DRM-free on GG.
ne_zavarj: Free TrackMania 2 . ( the 93 MB file is the game client , it will download the rest of the files )

Isn't that just the normal free version like the demo on Steam?
Gonchi: The Dead Mountaineer's Hotel is bad, so so bad, and I have a pretty high threshold for bad, so beware.
Thanks mate. I have this (and a Stroke of Fate) on my Steam Wishlist. It's been so long since I used that I totally forgot I added most of the things on there. I really should clean it out one day. May be now-ish to prepare mah body for the upcoming sale! Being SecuROM I would have most likely not boughted them anyway unless they turned out to be hidden gems. Seems not to be the case!

HypersomniacLive: Why isn't The Sting on GOG? It says Nordic Games and DRM-free on GG.
Good Question!
Then I ask myself that every time I see a sale on DRM-Free games elsewhere that are not here. :(
ne_zavarj: Free TrackMania 2 . ( the 93 MB file is the game client , it will download the rest of the files )

johnki: Isn't that just the normal free version like the demo on Steam?
Yeah, I'm a tad confused as well. I thought this was always free? If not I will have to grab it! Remember having some good times with mates in a free version of this one quite a number of years back.
HeDanny: The rest I have no clue about. So if anyone could shed some light on the qualities of these other titles that seem interesting I would appreciate any and all feedback.
- Cold Zero quite nice - different setting tha most other RPGs and you are on your own.
- Loki is ok, solid game with nothing special to offer
- Croixler is a simple, frentic Arena Fighitng game, if you like that kind of game it's nice.
- Eryi’s Action is difficult to recommend because it is BUILT to be UNFAIR. Like some old penny arcade game that tries to get the ultimate amount fo coins out of your pocket by whatver means necessary.
Some people like that kind of game. Good thing though the Unfariness is somewhat persistant.
- Valykrie is a sold adventure about espionage. Like Death to Spies as an adventure would be. Bad thing it ends with all ends loose for the 2nd part, and nobody knows when this will be out, if at all.
- Experiment 112 is one of my favs and a very unique game. Already controlling your character indirectly is a kind of puzzle and you have to hack and read a alot of emails to search for passwords. But the setting, ambient and story really make up for that. But It's not for everybody.

And Dead Mountaneer seems like holding the prize of probably the worst adventure off all time. I admit I have not played it yet but it's really hard to find something positive about the game on the nets.
And while my threshold to bad games is usually pretty high, also, I could not persuade myself to buy it, yet.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by dyscode
HeDanny: snip

Good Question!
Then I ask myself that every time I see a sale on DRM-Free games elsewhere that are not here. :(

snip
Not every time, just when the game looks like a good fit for GOG, more so when the pub's already here.
I find it interesting that Gamergate has Eryi's Action's base price at $10, whereas Desura has it at $5.
HeDanny: The rest I have no clue about. So if anyone could shed some light on the qualities of these other titles that seem interesting I would appreciate any and all feedback.
dyscode: - Cold Zero quite nice - different setting tha most other RPGs and you are on your own.
- Loki is ok, solid game with nothing special to offer
- Croixler is a simple, frentic Arena Fighitng game, if you like that kind of game it's nice.
- Eryi’s Action is difficult to recommend because it is BUILT to be UNFAIR. Like some old penny arcade game that tries to get the ultimate amount fo coins out of your pocket by whatver means necessary.
Some people like that kind of game. Good thing though the Unfariness is somewhat persistant.
- Valykrie is a sold adventure about espionage. Like Death to Spies as an adventure would be. Bad thing it ends with all ends loose for the 2nd part, and nobody knows when this will be out, if at all.
- Experiment 112 is one of my favs and a very unique game. Already controlling your character indirectly is a kind of puzzle and you have to hack and read a alot of emails to search for passwords. But the setting, ambient and story really make up for that. But It's not for everybody.

And Dead Mountaneer seems like holding the prize of probably the worst adventure off all time. I admit I have not played it yet but it's really hard to find something positive about the game on the nets.
And while my threshold to bad games is usually pretty high, also, I could not persuade myself to buy it, yet.
Experiment 112 and Cold Zero look good.hmmmmm
Another amazon update for Defense Grid Containment Bundle this includes every dlc, 75% off for $4.99
From the Cheapass Forum Amazon Rep aka Tony :

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted Today, 10:29 AM

lostnumberwar, on 14 Dec 2013 - 10:27 AM, said:

So will we be getting Aliens Colonial Marines for $2?

Yep . 12/19.

Cheers,

Tony

* Battlefield 2142 is also $4.99 on Amazon atm. Origin Key.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by nijuu
gbaz69: Another amazon update for Defense Grid Containment Bundle this includes every dlc, 75% off for $4.99
One of my favorite games of all time. It's usually on sale on steam over holidays also whenever that happens
gbaz69: Another amazon update for Defense Grid Containment Bundle this includes every dlc, 75% off for $4.99
fartheststar: One of my favorite games of all time. It's usually on sale on steam over holidays also whenever that happens
One of my favorite game as well :)

Defense Grid 2 is in the works, we should have a playable beta by Jan so look out for that!
Did someone mention Spectromancer and all expansions (Steam key) is also $1.99 and will provide $5 dollar credit as well.