It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

just a reminder the groupees BMX is live:
http://groupees.com/bmx
And Bundle-in-a-box Strategy Bundle - http://bundle-in-a-box.com/

$1.99 minimum
Us & Them - Cold War
Storm Over The Pacific
AI War: Fleet Command
Creeper World
Strategic War in Europe
The Trouble With Robots
Age of Conquest III

BTA ($5.53 right now)
Mayhem Intergalactic
Project Aftermath
Fall Weiss
Creeper World 2
Post edited November 06, 2013 by amok
skeletonbow: Does anyone know if there are any time restrictions on the Humble bought games under the new system? I normally don't register games until I'm going to actually at least trial them, but if the codes are going to expire then that would be bad. Presumably this isn't the case, but if it is and someone knows, please share so we can go and register our bundle purchases sooner than we might otherwise, and gift the keys we're not going to use.
Psyringe: analysis
Nice analysis, and I think it looks like an excellent move from Humble Bundle. Legitimate buyers should not be bothered (and they can even gift legitimately now?), while there are options to curb key reselling. Of course, it does require Steam or some other account to connect the games to in order to work, so it would not work with the DRM free downloads from the simple bundle URL.
Psyringe: Humble Bundle new system analysis
Reselling on eBay has been mentioned a lot. I wonder how many buyers on eBay didn't really know that the keys came from a Humble Bundle, even with the keys not labeled/ advertised as such.

I assume that the new system generates giftable url links that are linked to (i.e. can identify) the original owner.
I wonder if Humble Bundle can and will build legal cases now against those going on with reselling.
Psyringe: Humble Bundle new system analysis
HypersomniacLive: Reselling on eBay has been mentioned a lot. I wonder how many buyers on eBay didn't really know that the keys came from a Humble Bundle, even with the keys not labeled/ advertised as such.

I assume that the new system generates giftable url links that are linked to (i.e. can identify) the original owner.
I wonder if Humble Bundle can and will build legal cases now against those going on with reselling.
No one knows they're getting a humble bundle key unless they know a multi game key is from humble bundle, etc. The keys don't tend to sell very well (I monitor in my spare time) and usually get bought for the 99 cent minimum bid, making the sellers lose a cent, if they get bought at all.

A couple months back keys were moving frequently, but it's like something hit the ebayers that hey, I can get these keys on my own, and BAM it's been whittling down. I don't think any potential buyer would want to buy a URL.
guys this is a thread for game deals.not walls of text about HB
nijuu: guys this is a thread for game deals.not walls of text about HB
+1
Sorry.
Leucius: Sorry.
No need to! ;)
GamersGate Grid $0.94 drm: steamworks (double 75% discount maybe?)

Sorry, I couldn't post any links in my post. :<

edit: The deal is now 75% discount with other Codemaster games.
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Luthien_jish
Luthien_jish: GamersGate Grid $0.94 drm: steamworks (double 75% discount maybe?)

Must've just been fixed, or its a regional discount? I'm seeing it for $3.74.

EDIT: Nvm, I posted right as you edited lol
Post edited November 07, 2013 by spoderman
Luthien_jish: GamersGate Grid $0.94 drm: steamworks (double 75% discount maybe?)

Damn... missed this while I was checking my blue coins... :/
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare $4.99
https://stacksocial.com/sales/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare?aid=a-gln268so
Trainz Classics Volume 1 &amp; 2 is $2.50 (75%) off at ShinyLoot.
Tomb Raider (2013) on Amazon for $12.49:

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-41017Tomb-Raider2-Download/dp/B007VFHGZ4/?tag=epicb-20