It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: The nre Humble bundle is CRAZY
BTA: ~$4.25
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman: Arkham City GOTY

$1:
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North

all Steam
https://www.humblebundle.com/

BTW: they changed the Steam activation. You Don't get keys anymore, you only can redeem it with you steam account.
Probalby fed up with all their keys going around.
beat you by a min :P
Giltonnam: beat you by a min :P
Totally Ninjaed :D
Looks very interesting if you liked The incredible machine:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/241240/?snr=1_4_4__106_2
Contraption Maker 5€ (alpha)
Scribblenauts Unlimited

$1:
F.E.A.R. 3

all Steam

BTW: they changed the Steam activation. You Don't get keys anymore, you only can redeem it with you steam account.
Probably fed up with all their keys going around.
But now you can officially gift keys to steam friends.
So do you get individual keys for each game? Doesn't matter to me if they are individual codes to hand out like usual, or they're bound to my Steam account and I can gift them, either way it's the same to me. Or does it have one code that it locks to your Steam account and you get all the games registered period in your account even if you own some of them?

I want 3 of those games (Batman, LOTR), but I just bought the FEAR franchise last week already and don't care about the other game. It would be a pity to buy it and waste 3 games, although the price is great even just for the 3 I want.

Update:
Also, do you have to give Humblebundle your Steam Password? If so, that's not cool.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by skeletonbow
Scribblenauts Unlimited

$1:
F.E.A.R. 3

all Steam

Probably fed up with all their keys going around.
But now you can officially gift keys to steam friends.
skeletonbow: So do you get individual keys for each game? Doesn't matter to me if they are individual codes to hand out like usual, or they're bound to my Steam account and I can gift them, either way it's the same to me. Or does it have one code that it locks to your Steam account and you get all the games registered period in your account even if you own some of them?

I want 3 of those games (Batman, LOTR), but I just bought the FEAR franchise last week already and don't care about the other game. It would be a pity to buy it and waste 3 games, although the price is great even just for the 3 I want.
I think this is how it works: You sign-in with your Steam account and every game you don't own automatically gets plugged into your account. Any game you already own, you can click a gift icon and get a hyperlink that will give the gift.

EDIT: By "own," I mean "own on Steam."
Post edited November 05, 2013 by Tallima
skeletonbow: So do you get individual keys for each game?
Individual links to bind to linked steam account or gift to others. No key per se.
Tallima: I think this is how it works: You sign-in with your Steam account and every game you don't own automatically gets plugged into your account. Any game you already own, you can click a gift icon and get a hyperlink that will give the gift.
Not automatically. You have to click to redeem the game.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by JMich
skeletonbow: So do you get individual keys for each game? Doesn't matter to me if they are individual codes to hand out like usual, or they're bound to my Steam account and I can gift them, either way it's the same to me. Or does it have one code that it locks to your Steam account and you get all the games registered period in your account even if you own some of them?

The idea is you can't gift partial bundles at all anymore. They don't give giftable copies in Steam if you already have it.

Edit: I may be wrong about that giftable thing, I maybe misread that in the last week.
Post edited November 05, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
grviper: So far I've seen Ubi selling SH5 for 1 Euro, and giving SH4 (and maybe 3) away for free. Nothing unusual here.
The problem is that, as far as I can tell, the page which ne_zavarj posted is supposed to be available only for Premium members of the German magazine Gamestar, who pay 5€ per month for the service:
http://gamestar.idgshop.de/?websale7=idg&ci=30-4029&ref=GSPREMIUM

You could of course say something like "Their fault if they don't protect their links properly", but I thought weren't that low here.
Tallima: I think this is how it works: You sign-in with your Steam account and every game you don't own automatically gets plugged into your account. Any game you already own, you can click a gift icon and get a hyperlink that will give the gift.

EDIT: By "own," I mean "own on Steam."
Can someone confirm this for sure? If I were to get it and it links to my account but leaves gifts to give away for the dupes, that is doable for me. It'd be nice to give away the dupes is all. Also, do the dupes have to be given to a single person or can you gift individual dupes to different people?

If someone has done this already and knows with certainty, that'd be cool to know. I'm probably going to buy it anyway, but the extra 3 AAA titles I don't want would make nice gifts for sure.
BoxOfSnoo: The idea is you can't gift partial bundles at all anymore. They don't give giftable copies in Steam if you already have it.

Edit: I may be wrong about that giftable thing, I maybe misread that in the last week.
Ya, they changed it today so you can continue to gift away.

Edit: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/1356336-gifting-steam-keys
Post edited November 05, 2013 by Giltonnam
skeletonbow: Can someone confirm this for sure? If I were to get it and it links to my account but leaves gifts to give away for the dupes, that is doable for me. It'd be nice to give away the dupes is all. Also, do the dupes have to be given to a single person or can you gift individual dupes to different people?

If someone has done this already and knows with certainty, that'd be cool to know. I'm probably going to buy it anyway, but the extra 3 AAA titles I don't want would make nice gifts for sure.
1) Click to redeem this game to linked steam account. No click, no redeeming.
2) Click gift to get a url for the specific steam redemption link. Url will have to be linked to a humble account, and will require a linked steam account to redeem.
3) Send the gift url to whoever you want, all to one, or one for multiple people. No problems.
Psyringe: Where did you get that info from?
ne_zavarj: From the website .
I know that the website lets you generate keys. I was asking from where you got the info that this is a legit promo and not just an unprotected link that some hacker has found and that some other people chose to spread without caring whether it's legit or an exploit.
Will they beat the Hunble Origin bundle sale record ?

Psyringe: I know that the website lets you generate keys. I was asking from where you got the info that this is a legit promo and not just an unprotected link that some hacker has found and that some other people chose to spread without caring whether it's legit or an exploit.
I got the info from a hungarian gaming forum .
Post edited November 05, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Psyringe: I know that the website lets you generate keys. I was asking from where you got the info that this is a legit promo and not just an unprotected link that some hacker has found and that some other people chose to spread without caring whether it's legit or an exploit.
ne_zavarj: I got the info from a hungarian gaming forum .
And they say that it's legit, or what do they say? And where do they have the link from? Could you link that forum please?

Because on the entire site of Gamestar I cannot find a single piece of info that this is legit. All I can find is information that these codes are meant to be accessible for customers of their Premium service.
skeletonbow: So do you get individual keys for each game?
JMich: Individual links to bind to linked steam account or gift to others. No key per se.
JMich: Not automatically. You have to click to redeem [or gift] the game.
that about sums it up.