It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ggf162: Link is broken

Or just region locked, I guess
spoderman: Yeah that's why I was afraid of linking it.. Just search the store and see if it's there (it's listed as one of the most popular bought deals, easy to find), I don't know if I can use a non-region locked link.
I can get to the page easily enough from my end, but I can't get the full discount for it (yes I'm using my own key)
spoderman: I posted this in the Mafia 2/Civ 5 promo thread but I'll repost here in case no one saw it..

If you got Mafia 2 from the Golden Joystick/GMG promo, you can stack the 75% off DLC pack voucher you got from them with the current 75% off GMG sale on the DLC pack, making it $2. Pretty nice deal if you want the DLC.

The voucher is universal, so if you somehow deleted the email containing it, here it is:

TAREM-8HHS6-BSYEQ

It will only work if you got Mafia 2 from the Golden Joystick promo though.

Here's the link to the DLC pack:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/mafia-ii-dlc-pack/
ggf162: Link is broken

Or just region locked, I guess
This page works for me in Canada. Just search for "Mafia" in their search and click on the DLC pack manually.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/mafia-ii-dlc-pack/

I entered the above listed voucher code in the cart and the final price for it is:
"Total you pay $2.00"

Didn't order it, just tested it to confirm it appears to work in Canada at least.
spoderman: Yeah that's why I was afraid of linking it.. Just search the store and see if it's there (it's listed as one of the most popular bought deals, easy to find), I don't know if I can use a non-region locked link.
ggf162: I can get to the page easily enough from my end, but I can't get the full discount for it (yes I'm using my own key)
Make sure it isn't putting a space in before the voucher code or anything. I had that problem. You should type out the code to be sure, rather than copying/pasting. Code should still work.
ggf162: I can get to the page easily enough from my end, but I can't get the full discount for it (yes I'm using my own key)
spoderman: Make sure it isn't putting a space in before the voucher code or anything. I had that problem. You should type out the code to be sure, rather than copying/pasting. Code should still work.
Actually, my freaking age is the problem. I got rid of it from my cart, re-searched it, tried to add it to my cart again and it told me "you have to be 17 or over to purchase Mafia II DLC Pack. The age rating is ESRB: M."

That's what I get for telling the truth on the internet >_>
I went ahead and bought the Mafia II DLC pack as I checked out the cost of the pack normally as well as the combined cost if each individual DLC and this is a crazy good deal. For $2 I got all 6 of the DLC packs and you get individual Steam keys for each of the 6 packs so you could divide them up and giveaway/trade any DLC in the pack that you don't care about if you felt like it.

Thanks for posting the deal, this is a great game so the DLC will probably end up being worth it for the $2.
spoderman: Make sure it isn't putting a space in before the voucher code or anything. I had that problem. You should type out the code to be sure, rather than copying/pasting. Code should still work.
ggf162: Actually, my freaking age is the problem. I got rid of it from my cart, re-searched it, tried to add it to my cart again and it told me "you have to be 17 or over to purchase Mafia II DLC Pack. The age rating is ESRB: M."

LOL, that's a first. Is it not possible to change your age?
Post edited November 02, 2013 by spoderman
ggf162: Actually, my freaking age is the problem. I got rid of it from my cart, re-searched it, tried to add it to my cart again and it told me "you have to be 17 or over to purchase Mafia II DLC Pack. The age rating is ESRB: M."

Reconfigure your account and change your birth date. I'm more than double 18 now but I don't think it's any company's business what my age is so I always use the UNIX epoch date for my birthday which is convenient because a lot of websites have the default birthday set to it already (Jan 1, 1970). That's far enough back to bypass any age restriction censorship too for those affected by it. :)

Update: It looks like they don't have birth date configurable on greenman. You could always contact their support address and just tell them when you entered it at first you got the date wrong and didn't notice until after you used it for a while and hit a age restriction problem. They'll either fix it, or you can always just create a new account and say your birth date was Jan 1, 1842. :)
Post edited November 02, 2013 by skeletonbow

skeletonbow: Reconfigure your account and change your birth date. I'm more than double 18 now but I don't think it's any company's business what my age is so I always use the UNIX epoch date for my birthday which is convenient because a lot of websites have the default birthday set to it already (Jan 1, 1970). That's far enough back to bypass any age restriction censorship too for those affected by it. :)

Update: It looks like they don't have birth date configurable on greenman. You could always contact their support address and just tell them when you entered it at first you got the date wrong and didn't notice until after you used it for a while and hit a age restriction problem. They'll either fix it, or you can always just create a new account and say your birth date was Jan 1, 1842. :)
https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23351376-Accounts-Date-of-Birth

:/ I guess I'll just make a new account or something

EDIT: I tried it again with a different account, it still wouldn't accept either vouchers
Post edited November 02, 2013 by ggf162
skeletonbow: Reconfigure your account and change your birth date. I'm more than double 18 now but I don't think it's any company's business what my age is so I always use the UNIX epoch date for my birthday which is convenient because a lot of websites have the default birthday set to it already (Jan 1, 1970). That's far enough back to bypass any age restriction censorship too for those affected by it. :)

ggf162: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23351376-Accounts-Date-of-Birth

EDIT: I tried it again with a different account, it still wouldn't accept either vouchers
It won't work with a new account, has to be the account you linked the Joystick promo to.
ggf162: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/23351376-Accounts-Date-of-Birth

spoderman: It won't work with a new account, has to be the account you linked the Joystick promo to.
It is actually, I used a throwaway account for Mafia 2 and got Civ 5 with my main (so edgy I know)
spoderman: It won't work with a new account, has to be the account you linked the Joystick promo to.
ggf162: It is actually, I used a throwaway account for Mafia 2 and got Civ 5 with my main (so edgy I know)
Hm.. well, if the account you used to get Mafia 2 had 17+ as the age, the voucher definitely should've worked.
ggf162: It is actually, I used a throwaway account for Mafia 2 and got Civ 5 with my main (so edgy I know)
spoderman: Hm.. well, if the account you used to get Mafia 2 had 17+ as the age, the voucher definitely should've worked.
Well, I tried it again for the 4th time and it mysteriously worked. Yeah, no idea what went wrong there.

EDIT: I'm at another impasse. The only way I can pay is with my Paypal, but the e-mail I use is the same as the age restricted account

*cries*
Post edited November 02, 2013 by ggf162
There are capcom deals on nuuvem:
RE5 3€
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/472-resident-evil-5

But it says activation on Games for windows live required. Does it work? Is it multilingual?

Do you guys know if the games for windows keys work in general in different regions?

Greets!
ggf162: Well, I tried it again for the 4th time and it mysteriously worked. Yeah, no idea what went wrong there.

EDIT: I'm at another impasse. The only way I can pay is with my Paypal, but the e-mail I use is the same as the age restricted account

*cries*
Might not matter. If it does, change your email to a new account. If your email is on gmail, just use a gmail alias by adding "+greenman" to the end of your normal address. ie: you@gmail.com becomes you+greenman@gmail.com

Note, that trick wont work everywhere on the web, only places that accept "+" as a valid character in an email address (which it is). Sadly many websites write their own email address validation code and have no idea what they're doing and don't follow Internet standards so this type of email alias wont work everywhere. It works on greenman though (for me). :)
GamersGate: Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition: 7.49 EUR (-75%), Uplay