It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Just tried my key for Batman AC, didn't work.

Sent an email to Getgamesgo, we'll see what they say :)
JohnnyDollar:
dyscode: Batman AC (not GOTY) GfWL Keys from Greenman also don't work. But GamersGate has issed an extra Steam Key for my Batman AA GOTY (GfWL).
I contacted Greenman a few weeks back and they said they tend to the issue when GfWL goes offline. Bummer!
JohnnyDollar: They may not have it fully implemeted at Steam yet. If you have a key that activated on GFWL, then that should work (or will work) if I understand correctly.

Here's a thread that I came across that may be helpful:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=86409877
most likely, the Steam announcement read GfWL Base and GOTY Version will activate.
Probably in the next few days :)
Aliens vs. Predator (2010) PC game with Steam key for $3

Today I stumbled upon the game Aliens vs. Predator on a discount gaming site which showed the game on sale for $3.74 on Greenmangaming.com which includes a Steam key. My initial impression was that it looked awesome especially for the price and I never knew that they did a new version of the game in 2010. While doing research on the game to see if I really wanted to get it I discovered a discount code for it on a site called Dealzon.com which looks like a good site to get alerted to games going on sale. In the end, the game was $3.

If anyone is interested in the deal, here is the link to the coupon voucher for 20% off:
http://www.dealzon.com/deals/alien-vs-predator

and the link to the game on sale at Greenmangaming:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/action/aliens-vs-predator

The game comes with a Steam key which is what I used, but it appears that they might have a manually downloadable version of it as well. Anyhow I thought it was a fantastic deal and had to pass it on. Enjoy!
For Gamefly users, I can confirm BioShock 2 now gives a steam redeemable code.
luckydoky: Greenmangaming:
Bioshock 1 & 2 5.99£
Streefighter IV arcade edition 3.74£

Both steamkeys.
Seems like the 25% coupon won't work with those deals tho. At least not on the bioshock pack.
samlii: GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1 is a 20% coupon that should work on Bioshock at least (according to http://blog.playfire.com/)
For some reason the 20% coupon wasn't working yesterday (for me at least) but it does today. Thanks for the heads up!
Dear Esther (Steam) via Greenmangaming + Dealzon http://www.dealzon.com/deals/dear-esther
samlii: GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1 is a 20% coupon that should work on Bioshock at least (according to http://blog.playfire.com/)
luckydoky: For some reason the 20% coupon wasn't working yesterday (for me at least) but it does today. Thanks for the heads up!
I've had some problems entering the coupons where they seem to work sometimes and not other times and I finally figured it out. After pasting the coupon code you must press enter before the Add Voucher button lights up as clickable. I had been pressing enter sometimes and not other times I guess. Kind of dumb that they have it set up like that. Thought I'd mention it in case anyone else was inadvertently doing the same thing.
GreenManGaming Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code to get additional 20% off on sale price GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1

Capcom Deals, this sale would end within the day:

Resident Evil 5 - $4.99

Resident Evil 6 - $9.99

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - $7.49

Resident Evil: Revelations - $12.49

More than one day left before this sale ends for this items:

Alan Wake: Collector's Edition - $8.73

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - $2.49

Teleglitch: Die More Edition - $3.24
New deals on gmg!
For example: 2,5/2€ for devil may cry 4 (yeah:)
GamersGate Daily Deal:

Titan Quest Gold is 75% off ( €2.49, dollar price is usually more expensive)

Most people will already have this game by now. But if you got the base game from the THQ Humble Bundle, liked it, and would like a Steam-free version which includes the expansion, here's your chance. :)
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal:

Most people will already have this game by now. But if you got the base game from the THQ Humble Bundle, liked it, and would like a Steam-free version which includes the expansion, here's your chance. :)
Its a real good game (IMO the diablo 2 killer).
mharris: Today I stumbled upon the game Aliens vs. Predator on a discount gaming site which showed the game on sale for $3.74 on Greenmangaming.com which includes a Steam key. My initial impression was that it looked awesome especially for the price and I never knew that they did a new version of the game in 2010. While doing research on the game to see if I really wanted to get it I discovered a discount code for it on a site called Dealzon.com which looks like a good site to get alerted to games going on sale. In the end, the game was $3.
Sorry about being a joykiller, but AvP 2010 is not a very good game. The game suffers from a large number of issues, including horrible auto-aim, levels that feels surprisingly flat for a game about aliens crawling on the walls, overly lengthy kill sequences and it feels slower than the original game. Also, the FoV is quite obviously not one you want if you play on PC (while I can't say for sure what the FoV was, I think it was somewhere in the region of 65, where 90+ is what you want on PC (depending on your screen)). It's a bad port of a lackluster game. Play the original, or AvP 2 instead.
And by the way, they've re-released the AvP game that was released in 1999, with some minor updates so that it works well on modern computers, and gave it the slightly confusing name Aliens vs Predator 2000 (can be found here)
Psyringe: Titan Quest Gold is 75% off ( €2.49, dollar price is usually more expensive)
Woo, thanks mate! A definite get, assuming the "Other DRM" is a CD-key (as is usually the case on GG).
Psyringe: GamersGate Daily Deal:

Does anyone know what's the "Other DRM" in this case? Also, the Steam version has issues on my WIn8 rig, not sure what they're related to, but in the menu all options just read "Tag not found". This (German) thread suggest it might have something to do with the absence of the "Text" and "Manual" folders. Do you think it's worth trying if the GamersGate version might solve that problem? Does it have a "text" folder in its directory? I'd be thankful for any reply!
Psyringe: Titan Quest Gold is 75% off ( €2.49, dollar price is usually more expensive)
IAmSinistar: Woo, thanks mate! A definite get, assuming the "Other DRM" is a CD-key (as is usually the case on GG).
It's just a serial number check when you install the Expansion. That's it.
IAmSinistar: Woo, thanks mate! A definite get, assuming the "Other DRM" is a CD-key (as is usually the case on GG).
dyscode: It's just a serial number check when you install the Expansion. That's it.
Cheers, that's as hoped. Purchase on the way!