It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damnit. This week on Humble Weekly is Nordic.

Red Faction: Armageddon, Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, Neighbours From Hell are non-BTA.

Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, ArcaniA, Darksiders II, and SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny are BTA.

Was really hoping for the Focus bundle to finally show itself. :/
johnki: Damnit. This week on Humble Weekly is Nordic.

Red Faction: Armageddon, Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, Neighbours From Hell are non-BTA.

Painkiller: Hell and Damnation, ArcaniA, Darksiders II, and SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny are BTA.

Was really hoping for the Focus bundle to finally show itself. :/
Same here lol. I guess Nordic bought these THQ games to sell them for pennies in a bundle O_o?
Good, from BTA only interested in Arcania (already have Spellforce), so only 1 buck for Supreme Commander and The Guild 2 is not that bad. :p
Post edited October 03, 2013 by triock
FINAL FANTASY VII is on sale at Steam for 50% off ($5.99).
I think the audio is still sub-par (they use low quality MIDIs, but there are fixes available) and you still have to create a Square Enix account, but there it is. :-)
Bioshock 2 is now fully integrated into Steam - Multiplayer and DLC.

If you have an old GfWL Key you can acitvate BS2 AND Minerva's Den!!!! with it.

*EDIT*If you bought BS 2 on Steam before today will get it as well.
Sorry for being unclear on that! The Tears of Joy clouded my sight :D

Everybody else who hasn't Bioschok 2 yet you can get it amd Minerva for 50% off.

Minvera's Den for 50% Off for $5

I just activated my old BS 2 GfWL key from GamersGate and got Minerva free with it.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by dyscode
New Bundle of Holding, this time with the Unknown Armies RPG books.
$4 for the core rulebook and for $11 you get 4 additional supplements as well, all in PDF format.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by Smannesman
dyscode: If you bought BS 2 on Steam before you can get Minvera's Den for 50% Off for $5
I'd bought it on Steam before and got the DLC for free. ;)
dyscode: If you bought BS 2 on Steam before you can get Minvera's Den for 50% Off for $5
retsuseiba: I'd bought it on Steam before and got the DLC for free. ;)
This.

Anyone who owned BioShock 2 before the patch gets Minerva's Den. Apparently game keys from digital stores and retail boxes also give you Minerva's Den.

Anyone who buys BioShock 2 on Steam after this update went live will have to pay extra to get Minerva's Den.

I've been browsing NeoGAF's thread on this and a user there can't get his key to work. But it's just one guy out of hundreds in that forum. Let's hope this doesn't affect more people.
Post edited October 03, 2013 by Foxhack
retsuseiba: I'd bought it on Steam before and got the DLC for free. ;)
how? please share :)
edit: nvm seems I wasn't looking at the right place!
Post edited October 03, 2013 by abolat
Foxhack: Anyone who owned BioShock 2 before the patch gets Minerva's Den.
Result!
Post edited October 03, 2013 by deadfolk
just like to add:

Sorry for being unclear about the BS2-DLC Steam activation! The Tears of Joy clouded my sight :D
Post edited October 03, 2013 by dyscode
racerboi101: Amazon Deal of the Week (All Steam)
The XCOM Collection - $14.99
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense
Just a heads up. The XCOM collection price has been lowered to $9.99!
Baldur's Gate EE, is it worth it? They say that they've made the multiplayer hook-up better, I wonder if it works proper?
racerboi101: Amazon Deal of the Week (All Steam)
The XCOM Collection - $14.99
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Slingshot Pack
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown: Elite Soldier Pack
- X-COM: Apocalypse
- X-COM: Enforcer
- X-COM: Interceptor
- X-COM: Terror from the Deep
- X-COM: UFO Defense
innerring: Just a heads up. The XCOM collection price has been lowered to $9.99!
The Steam sales are cheaper. All classic X-Com games just for 3.74
They're $3.75 on Amazon so only off by one cent. I think the Amazon overall sale is still better.