It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eight games on the ShinyLoot daily deals today, including newer listing Space Salvager for $1.28 (84% off). Also notable are returning bargains on 3 Stars of Destiny, SpellForce Platinum, and SpellForce 2 Gold.

Over at GG it's a Pirate sale, with 75% off many titles, including SPAZ (Space Pirates and Zombies) for $2.49, Port Royale 3 Absolute Complete Pack for $14.48, The Guild Complete Collection for $7.50, Risen Complete Collection for $12.50, and the Tropico Absolute Complete Pack for $17.49.

The SpellForce titles require One Time Key Validation, but otherwise the ShinyLoot games are completely DRM-free. Some of the GG titles have DRM, check the individual releases for details.
Captain Morgane at $1.36. Too bad about the Starforce.
trusteft: Alpha Protocol 75% off,. from a very low price to being with.

It's a love it or hate it game. I love it and finished it 4 times, back to back!

You just have to know that it is at its heart an RPG at least as much as it is an action/stealth action game. That means the accuracy and reactions of your character depend 50% on you actually aiming but also on the RPG skills under cover. If you do, then you are in for a great spy James Bond like ride.
I have the retail version (which was patched to become DRM free), but this version is also DRM free. If I could afford it I would re buy it lol.
Excellent game by Obsidian, IMO.

As I said though, many hate it.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol
nijuu: Why isnt it on GOG ?
It's a SEGA title, so, perhaps that has something to do with it. It's a shame IMO cause the game is very good.
Gonchi: Captain Morgane at $1.36. Too bad about the Starforce.
Vote for it!
https://secure.gog.com/wishlist/games/captain_morgane_and_the_golden_turtle
https://secure.gog.com/wishlist/games/captain_morgane_and_the_golden_turtle_1
Heh, I have. I don't think there are many adventure games on the wishlist I haven't voted for.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Gonchi
trusteft: Alpha Protocol 75% off,. from a very low price to being with.

It's a love it or hate it game. I love it and finished it 4 times, back to back!

You just have to know that it is at its heart an RPG at least as much as it is an action/stealth action game. That means the accuracy and reactions of your character depend 50% on you actually aiming but also on the RPG skills under cover. If you do, then you are in for a great spy James Bond like ride.
I have the retail version (which was patched to become DRM free), but this version is also DRM free. If I could afford it I would re buy it lol.
Excellent game by Obsidian, IMO.

As I said though, many hate it.

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-ALP/alpha-protocol
It also redeems on steam, but is actually DRM-free once downloaded.
Scratch that, the Gamersgate version is drm free, period.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by Luisfius
Murder in the Hotel Lisbon is a discounted pre-order - $5.99 (40% off) - at Desura. I don't normally plug pre-orders, but I like the potential of this one.
Does anyone know if the Blizzard store has a sale around BlizzCon?
Steam has Mars: War Logs for €$6,79
IAmSinistar: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon is a discounted pre-order - $5.99 (40% off) - at Desura. I don't normally plug pre-orders, but I like the potential of this one.
And 5.99 for me - plus VAT in addition! I hate this $ = € rip-off - GRRRRR
Otherwise a game after my fancy.
Post edited October 01, 2013 by gixgox
dyscode: Steam has Mars: War Logs for €$6,79
did they fix the dreadful script and voice acting?
the_bard: Does anyone know if the Blizzard store has a sale around BlizzCon?
If not for BlizzCon, then during black friday. They usually hold at least one sale event around november/december.
Cool. Thanks!
Blizzard? Sale? HAHAHA!
You'd get a better deal going retail for Blizz stuff... it all activates on battle.net anyway
Post edited October 02, 2013 by Bigs
Bigs: Blizzard? Sale? HAHAHA!
You'd get a better deal going retail for Blizz stuff... it all activates on battle.net anyway
They have had a few sales.

The kind to get new suckers to sign up for World of Warcraft. But still. Sales.