It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Zacron: I see... well, I made this to help you get started, if you want. :)
I am going to be sharing it in a new topic as well.
blotunga: Thanks but I've already made one, and got the list of games from steamgifts. From gog is simple copy paste. So not so hard after all.
Cheater. But okay. Glad you got something already. lol.
blotunga: Thanks but I've already made one, and got the list of games from steamgifts. From gog is simple copy paste. So not so hard after all.
Zacron: Cheater. But okay. Glad you got something already. lol.
Well, copy paste rulz. Faster than writing a script anyway. Done :D
IndieGala Flashpoint:
http://www.indiegala.com/

1$
Knytt Underground
Saira
Musaic Box
Yumsters 2: Around the World

More than "average":
Hammerfight
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition + New DLC*
Ignite

Plus 3 more games to be unlocked in the 2nd week for "BTA" buyers.
Post edited September 04, 2013 by Stooner
Stooner: snip
"Price BLOCKED at $3.99 for the FIRST 8 HOURS" :p
Stooner: snip
triock: "Price BLOCKED at $3.99 for the FIRST 8 HOURS" :p
Pretty sure this wasn't there when I posted.... ;p

Soooo, they are taking measures now, because the price usually drops quite fast...
Stooner: IndieGala Flashpoint:
Wow, one whole DRM-free key. And that's probably just because the Steam key isn't ready yet. Thanks all to pieces, IndieGala.
Stooner: IndieGala Flashpoint:
IAmSinistar: Wow, one whole DRM-free key. And that's probably just because the Steam key isn't ready yet. Thanks all to pieces, IndieGala.
At least is a good game... if that makes you feel better... ;p
but yeah, only that... that and the music.
IAmSinistar: Wow, one whole DRM-free key. And that's probably just because the Steam key isn't ready yet. Thanks all to pieces, IndieGala.
Stooner: At least is a good game... if that makes you feel better... ;p
Might pick it up when it's a dollar. Sucks that there are all those other titles that I don't get though. Clearly for a lot of "indie" developers, DRM is a higher priority than gamers. If that's what "indie" means now, glad I stayed out of it.
Stooner: At least is a good game... if that makes you feel better... ;p
IAmSinistar: Might pick it up when it's a dollar. Sucks that there are all those other titles that I don't get though. Clearly for a lot of "indie" developers, DRM is a higher priority than gamers. If that's what "indie" means now, glad I stayed out of it.
It's already a dollar, if it's that what you meant...
I think the problem is that people are more inclined to buy if it's a steam game.
Post edited September 04, 2013 by Stooner
triock: "Price BLOCKED at $3.99 for the FIRST 8 HOURS" :p
Stooner: Pretty sure this wasn't there when I posted.... ;p

Soooo, they are taking measures now, because the price usually drops quite fast...
Indie Royale did this with their current bundle too, but only because the average kept going up.
Stooner: Pretty sure this wasn't there when I posted.... ;p

Foxhack: Indie Royale did this with their current bundle too, but only because the average kept going up.
This is the difference, one goes up, the other goes down... ;p
IAmSinistar: Might pick it up when it's a dollar. Sucks that there are all those other titles that I don't get though. Clearly for a lot of "indie" developers, DRM is a higher priority than gamers. If that's what "indie" means now, glad I stayed out of it.
Stooner: It's already a dollar, if it's that what you meant...
I think the problem is that people are more inclined to buy if it's a steam game.
Ah, you're right, I was thinking the lock applied to the whole thing, but it's for the BTA.
Stooner: It's already a dollar, if it's that what you meant...
IAmSinistar: Ah, you're right, I was thinking the lock applied to the whole thing, but it's for the BTA.
Yup. And I suppose you're not interested also in the 3 mysterious Steam games, right? ;p
IAmSinistar: Ah, you're right, I was thinking the lock applied to the whole thing, but it's for the BTA.
Stooner: Yup. And I suppose you're not interested also in the 3 mysterious Steam games, right? ;p
That is correct. But the trailer for Knytt Underground certainly makes it look worth a dollar, which is 90% off the regular Desura price. So a good deal for just one game regardless.
Stooner: Yup. And I suppose you're not interested also in the 3 mysterious Steam games, right? ;p
IAmSinistar: That is correct. But the trailer for Knytt Underground certainly makes it look worth a dollar, which is 90% off the regular Desura price. So a good deal for just one game regardless.
Don't judge by the price... but in this case, you are correct! ;p