It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ErekoseDM:
blotunga: My speed-reading betrayed me ... "wasnt" equaled to was in my brain, apparently if there is no apostrophe I just read the first 2 letters :)
^_^

sorry i hate the apostrophe. if the point is the say/type multiple words while skipping letters then me fumbling for an apostrophe isnt saving me any time.

im sure id have carpel tunnel only on my right pinky by now.
Post edited August 14, 2013 by ErekoseDM
ErekoseDM:
Np :)... Anyway, back to the topic, eager to see the sale :D. I hope BTA will be around 4-5 bucks.
Stooner: Dead Space and Mass Effect week, 67% off at Nuuvem
ABH20: Just a reminder for everyone that Origin games from Nuuvem are region-locked.
I have question about DS 1,2 (and Fear 2):
What is the least scariest game?
I loved Prey witch was just a little bit scary IMO, what was perfect for me. Im looking for something like Prey...
ABH20: Just a reminder for everyone that Origin games from Nuuvem are region-locked.
merow: I have question about DS 1,2 (and Fear 2):
I loved Prey witch was just a little bit scary IMO, what was perfect for me. Im looking for something like Prey...
iv only played the demo and i think its more scary than prey, prey was nicely done with a little tension (bar that kiddy ghost section which was just wrong). Dead Space is more, i originally tried the demo at about 2am and was a little on edge so id say no. like you i prefer sci-fi at heart, not scary at its heart.
anyways this hasnt really helped and i hope some others jump in. maybe its me and i have been a little off on my games lately ive still not picked Q4 back up!
merow: I have question about DS 1,2 (and Fear 2):
I actually cannot quite remember if F2 or DS2 was more scary. They are different scary.
F2 had it's shock moments, yes but it essentially stays with the jumb scares, while in DS2 the fights are harder and scarier in itself. But both still quite scarier than Prey.
Dead Space 1 is definitely the scariest.

If you like Prey I guess checking in on Quake 4 will be worth it. Rage can be bit scary and fighting the Mutants can get pretty tense. Very good old school gunplay IMHO, times better than Doom 3.
Post edited August 14, 2013 by dyscode
Thx a lot guys!!! I will consider Q4, but is the story at least rather interesting. I allways thought Quake or Doom were flat and just dumb shooting, although the level of scaryness could be perfect for me.
merow: Thx a lot guys!!! I will consider Q4, but is the story at least rather interesting. I allways thought Quake or Doom were flat and just dumb shooting, although the level of scaryness could be perfect for me.
Well the Q4 Story works for what it is, don't expect anything breathtaking.
I just realized that steamgamesales.com has a matching URL scheme with Steam... if you replace store.steampowered.com with steamgamesales.com you get the price history (and other retailers with the same game).

I cooked up a quick and dirty bookmarklet that automatically brings you there, if you're interested:

javascript:var s=location.href.replace('store.steampowered','steamgamesales');location.href=s;
25% off on Football Manager 2014 pre-order at Green Man Gaming
Humble Origin Bundle - Meh :p
https://www.humblebundle.com/
Wonder if I should get it for Burnout Paradise...

Are they individual keys? (I don't want the shooters on my account)
BoxOfSnoo: Wonder if I should get it for Burnout Paradise...

No idea, sorry.
Also, Burnout is the only game I want from this "bundle".

edit: individual keys - https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/humble_origin_bundle
Post edited August 14, 2013 by triock

Yes they are individual keys, Origin and Steam (yes, you can choose where to activate your games)

What have you got against shooters?

GOGwiiisfun: What have you got against shooters?
They bother my conscience.