It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlueMooner: Successful trade with DarkoD13.
Nevermind :) I didn't read the prior 2 posts.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by YellowAries
BlueMooner: Successful trade with DarkoD13.
Thanks a lot for the help! :)

amok: With GG you can also go via a proxy and add things to your basket. Close the proxy, and when opening GG again, the region-locked item(s) are in your basket and you can pay for them as usual.
Thank for the tip, I'll try it next time.
Psyringe: There is an improved version of this? Is it available anywhere (for the PC)?
grviper: I think, it was a PS3-only release. You can beat the car "chase" sequence in three tries instead of eighty there.
Eighty three? Pfffff. It only took me thirty tries. Yes, really. I got the hang of driving the game pretty quickly, the only problem I had were the load times.
Raze_Larian: Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
The Rockin' Dead (DRM Free)
HELL YEAH. GOT THAT PACK. WOOHOO!
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Foxhack
grviper: I think, it was a PS3-only release. You can beat the car "chase" sequence in three tries instead of eighty there.
Foxhack: Eighty three? Pfffff. It only took me thirty tries. Yes, really. I got the hang of driving the game pretty quickly, the only problem I had were the load times.
Raze_Larian: Gamergate: Adventure 4 Pack $1.30 (-87%) or $1.24 with -5% off cheapest item code elder-geek.com

Alter Ego (SecuROM)
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter (DRM Free)
The Rockin' Dead (DRM Free)
Foxhack: HELL YEAH. GOT THAT PACK. WOOHOO!
Me too VPN is handy.. and bluecoins :D
nijuu: Me too VPN is handy.. and bluecoins :D
I'm actually not region locked out of any products sold there - except for EA games, because they're dicks. :)
nijuu: Me too VPN is handy.. and bluecoins :D
Foxhack: I'm actually not region locked out of any products sold there - except for EA games, because they're dicks. :)
the 4 pack wasnt showing for me on both GG sites...so we get more region locking here..EA crap aside :P
JAMVA: Where: Available starting June 10 in your in-game store (on consoles) or via Origin for PC. In your Origin app, enter the “Redeem Code” menu and enter this code: BF3E3
This will allow you to download Close Quarters at no cost.

See you on the battlefield =)
Thanks for the headsup. Code redeemed on my origin client Now if only i could be bothered reinstalling Bf3. ALL 27 GB or so Origin claims.. :/
Post edited June 17, 2013 by nijuu
Foxhack: I'm actually not region locked out of any products sold there - except for EA games, because they're dicks. :)
nijuu: the 4 pack wasnt showing for me on both GG sites...so we get more region locking here..EA crap aside :P
JAMVA: Where: Available starting June 10 in your in-game store (on consoles) or via Origin for PC. In your Origin app, enter the “Redeem Code” menu and enter this code: BF3E3
This will allow you to download Close Quarters at no cost.

See you on the battlefield =)
nijuu: Thanks for the headsup. Code redeemed on my origin client Now if only i could be bothered reinstalling Bf3. ALL 27 GB or so Origin claims.. :/
27 GB?! That's insane..
nijuu: Thanks for the headsup. Code redeemed on my origin client Now if only i could be bothered reinstalling Bf3. ALL 27 GB or so Origin claims.. :/
Here, Origin said 20gb for the main game, and when that was done, each expansion was 3~4gb, so it may be actually more than that.
YellowAries: 27 GB?! That's insane..
Not really uncommon anymore. May Payne 3 has 29 GB, Hitman Absolution 25 GB, and there are probably more games in the same range (I rarely play brand new games, so I don't know how many exactly).
nijuu: the 4 pack wasnt showing for me on both GG sites...so we get more region locking here..EA crap aside :P
GG doesn't apply any region locking. The publishers sometimes want to sell a game only in a given region (for example, the publisher of that 4-pack wants to limit it to North America), but once you bought the pack (or got it gifted to you), it doesn't matter where you are.
Post edited June 17, 2013 by Psyringe
Private Infiltrator is 40%off on Desura for €4.19
$9.90 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on Steam.
For a game with a single player that lasts only 3-4 hours at the most?. ;)
GamersGate's DailyDeal:
Domionions 3 - The Awakening: 5.74 EUR / 4.75 GBP (-75%), Other DRM

Use code 'elder-geek.com' for 5% discount on the cheapest item of the purchase.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by The-Business
nijuu: For a game with a single player that lasts only 3-4 hours at the most?. ;)
It sold out within a couple of hours, so it was obviously good for some people!

How about this one then... bargain Torchlight 1, DRM-free!
Didn't see this posted on this thread yet but GOG's annual summer sale is back from now till July 5. :P