It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: well, sorry if this means you can not as easily abuse HiB's trust. You are not supposed to split up the bundle anyway so *shrug*
Yes I'm a horrible, horrible person for wanting to only redeem the Wallace & Gromit games from the PWYW tier. Clearly I must now commit sudoku in shame for having offended you.
amok: well, sorry if this means you can not as easily abuse HiB's trust. You are not supposed to split up the bundle anyway so *shrug*
ABH20: Yes I'm a horrible, horrible person for wanting to only redeem the Wallace & Gromit games from the PWYW tier. Clearly I must now commit sudoku in shame for having offended you.
"seppuku" :p
dyscode: Baldurs Gate EE is 50% off €9.48 on GG. or £7.48 on GG.Uk a bit cheaper.

ahh have everything in that bundle already.
It's $6.79 on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1VJZNK
ABH20: Yes I'm a horrible, horrible person for wanting to only redeem the Wallace & Gromit games from the PWYW tier. Clearly I must now commit sudoku in shame for having offended you.
good. carry on. I will watch how you fill in those squares in your shame. HAI!
triock: "seppuku" :p
Maybe he was going for something non-lethal... :D
BlueMooner: What I saw of the game looked interesting, not like most games, which is why I was glad to get it so cheap. It's so hard for me to find games I like that I tend to jump at uncommon games like this and I'm always grateful to people when they reveal such gems, even if they're only gems to me.
You might want to check out Asylym. It was a Kickstarter project but you can still get it through PayPal and it comes with GOG, Desura and Steam keys. It's made by Agustín Cordes, designer of Scratches.
Not only sudoku! You have to commit sudoku AND mahjong.

EDIT: Aw, I am too late. People commented on it already. But the quote is hilarious, it deserves a few bad jokes in response.
Post edited May 30, 2013 by Andanzas
DarkoD13: Maybe he was going for something non-lethal... :D
As a ninja I cannot allow that. :p :D
Steam

Alan Wake Franchise 90% off
He better commit sudoku.
gyokzoli: He better commit sudoku.
Nah, I want to see his blood! :p
Artki: Whoa. Is that the GOG version?
ggf162: Sadly, no. It's the Amazon version.
so less voices on 4 and 5?
BTW, got it. Amusing that the manual for MM6 is bigger than entire MM1 and MM2 games combined.
Has anyone from Europe bought this pack? I'm curious if the codes are region-restricted. They supposedly activate on Origin.
http://www.amazon.com/Storming-Burning-Reflecting-Sabotaging-Download/dp/B008GWJKE6
Testament of Sherlock for $4.99 (Steam key)

http://www.amazon.com/Testament-Sherlock-Holmes-Online-Game/dp/B009DPWAA6/

You might want to hurry if you're interested in it, it's most likely a mistake. Supposed to be $9.99
Post edited May 30, 2013 by spoderman
spoderman: Testament of Sherlock for $4.99 (Steam key)

http://www.amazon.com/Testament-Sherlock-Holmes-Online-Game/dp/B009DPWAA6/

You might want to hurry if you're interested in it, it's most likely a mistake. Supposed to be $9.99
Thanks for the heads up! I feel like this is just completing my Groupees bundle (minus the HOGames).