It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.indieroyale.com/
Indie Royale's Valentine's bundle is up:
Serious Sam 3 BFE (Steam)
Shad'O (Steam, Desura)
Oozi: Earth Adventure (Desura)
Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time (Steam, Desura)
Lunnye Devitsy 2013 (Desura, updated since the release in an early Indie Gala)
Wake (Desura)
and nearly all OSTs as bonus.

Seems like a good deal if you don't own most of the games already, mainly SS3 BFE. Gonna pass on this one though as I'm only missing Shad'O... :/

Edit: and too late again, didn't refresh while typing...
Post edited February 14, 2013 by uqblf
2 games for $12:

Hotline Miami
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
Painkiller Hell and Damnation
BioShock 2: Eng / Ita / Ger
Alan Wakes American Nightmare
Mafia II
Super Meat Boy
F.E.A.R 3
Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Lucius

or all for $58

http://getloadedgo.com/
http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/swfBV/ubisoft-invite-5-friends-by-february-24th-and-earn-a-free-game-from-the-uplay-shop
Someone might be interested, Steam is having a sale (from 50% to 75%) for all linux available games.
lukslo: Someone might be interested, Steam is having a sale (from 50% to 75%) for all linux available games.
Ubuntu ? Passing .
You also get the windows and mac versions of the games when you buy them on steam.
New game music bundle: the BIT.TRIP Lovers' Bundle
maycett: New game music bundle: the BIT.TRIP Lovers' Bundle
Question is are they any good (for chiptunes) ?

So we have Groupee, Indie Gala & Indie Royale bundles all at the same time.

Humble Indie Bundle is conspicuous by its absence. Any idea whats happening with that?.
Post edited February 14, 2013 by nijuu
lukslo: Someone might be interested, Steam is having a sale (from 50% to 75%) for all linux available games.
until Feb 21st and isn`t limited to Unix Users :)
ne_zavarj: Ubuntu ? Passing .
that means the games are now ALSO available for Ubuntu, besides being already SteamPlay (PC/Mac). You don't have to install Ubuntu to participate in the sales, silly ;)
Post edited February 14, 2013 by dyscode
For those of you who have an iOS device, Infinity Blade is available today only for free, regular price $5.99. I haven't played it, but it's one of the more high profile games in the app store so seeing it free was a surprise.
schmea: For those of you who have an iOS device, Infinity Blade is available today only for free, regular price $5.99. I haven't played it, but it's one of the more high profile games in the app store so seeing it free was a surprise.
It's fun for looting games. controls are tight, visual are great, enemy variation is quite big. Story line is 30mins max. until it's up to your son to challenge the Godking and then his son and then his... until you have a Level 99 character.
Nice game on the repetitive side.
This is lovely, for $1 you get the 6 soundtracks. :) EDIT: oops already mentioned.

BIT.TRIP Lovers' Bundle — Bundle Dragon
www.gamemusicbundle.com
Post edited February 14, 2013 by taczillabr
The Free Bundle #3 - 5 games with free download + Vampires! for 4.99$
triock: The Free Bundle #3 - 5 games with free download + Vampires! for 4.99$
A free bundle for 5$? ;)

*reads the fineprint*
So that Brutal Legend pre-order is on sale...

...if I buy one and put it in my inventory, will it stay as the pre-order version after the game has been released?