It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From Cag :

"Crusader Kings Pack - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7UK2I2

Fable Bundle No DLC - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B86BPW2

Still waiting on some keys for the Paradox 2012 bundle. If we don't get them in the next couple of hours the deal will go live at midnight and I'll hope that we have enough keys to at least get us through most of the day.

Cheers,
Tony
NOTE FOR JANUARY: We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January. This should be referenced before asking "Will XYZ Game Be on the EC List for $XXX.XX""
nijuu: Fable Bundle No DLC - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B86BPW2
If anyone Picks this up on Steam, I'd love help getting the last two weapons I just can't get to appear. Played the game through about twelve times now yet those final two weapons still elude me. Help me Obi-Gog Kenobi. You are my only hope

[edit] FYI the STEAM version ALSO needs GfWL installed as well in order to run.
Post edited January 30, 2013 by HeDanny
nijuu: From Cag :

"Crusader Kings Pack - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7UK2I2

Fable Bundle No DLC - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B86BPW2

Still waiting on some keys for the Paradox 2012 bundle. If we don't get them in the next couple of hours the deal will go live at midnight and I'll hope that we have enough keys to at least get us through most of the day.

Cheers,
Tony
NOTE FOR JANUARY: We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January. This should be referenced before asking "Will XYZ Game Be on the EC List for $XXX.XX""
Tony will be adding the Fable 3 DLC to the above listed bundle when it comes in? (I just bought the bundle through that link)
CK pack does not list these DLC listed in announcement of Paradox 2012 Pack:

Crusader Kings II: Mediterranean Portraits DLC
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Byzantium
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Prosperity DLC
Crusader Kings II: The Republic DLC
"Hey dudes,

The CKII pack was built incorrectly. Fixing now, it'll be a while (maybe this evening) before we get it back up.

Cheers,
Tony
NOTE FOR JANUARY: We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January. This should be referenced before asking "Will XYZ Game Be on the EC List for $XXX.XX"

Not sure if they are just adding the republic DLC or the rest of the missing DLC though...
nijuu: Not sure if they are just adding the republic DLC or the rest of the missing DLC though...
Yep. The 4 missing DLC I mentioned (including Republic) are now listed in bundle description.

It is still unavailable, though.
nijuu: Not sure if they are just adding the republic DLC or the rest of the missing DLC though...
Vitek: Yep. The 4 missing DLC I mentioned (including Republic) are now listed in bundle description.

It is still unavailable, though.
Probably wont be up til later today......its up now for purchase

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7UK2I2?tag=cheapassgam08-20
Post edited January 30, 2013 by nijuu
carnival73: Tony will be adding the Fable 3 DLC to the above listed bundle when it comes in? (I just bought the bundle through that link)
Negative, he said the bundle is as is, no DLC gonna be added. :(
carnival73: Tony will be adding the Fable 3 DLC to the above listed bundle when it comes in? (I just bought the bundle through that link)
uqblf: Negative, he said the bundle is as is, no DLC gonna be added. :(
Fable 3 DLC isn't super important, but Traitor's Keep was rather well done, it'd be a shame if it isn't included.

I believe the PC version of Fable 3 already comes with some of the small, cosmetic DLCs, such as the dog potions and the like.
HeDanny: [edit] FYI the STEAM version ALSO needs GfWL installed as well in order to run.
Fable 3 needs GfWL in order to download additional DLC content for which you might have keys. It's pretty much a GfWL game and can be launched without Steam if you wish.

Save corruption on the PC version of Fable 3 is not that uncommon. This happens to the Autosaves. YOU MUST OCCASIONALLY DO MANUAL SAVES IN FABLE 3.

It's not immediately obvious that you can do so, use the Gear Icon on the wall in your Sanctuary to manually save the game.

If anyone needs a co-op partner to do achievements or just to kill some Balverines, let me know and I'll fire my copy up.
Post edited January 30, 2013 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Fable 3 needs GfWL in order to download additional DLC content for which you might have keys. It's pretty much a GfWL game and can be launched without Steam if you wish.

Save corruption on the PC version of Fable 3 is not that uncommon. This happens to the Autosaves. YOU MUST OCCASIONALLY DO MANUAL SAVES IN FABLE 3.
are the Fable 3 manual saves free from potential corruption?

ive never used GfWL nor had an xbox/live account is there a sign up page/account page that needs to be done to get this to work? or is it just to get the dlcs to work

will the game work if im not online at all? (steam offline mode/ does GfWL muck this plan up?)

thanks for the save game steps + info
That CK2 deal is insane. I wish GamersGate could counter it.
grviper: That CK2 deal is insane. I wish GamersGate could counter it.
I think GamersGate will have to fight for its life in 2013 .
Don't know if it was posted already but Gamefly has a pretty decent deal for Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum (3,75£)

http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-RollerCoaster-Tycoon-3-Platinum/5001123/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7UKDQS/?tag=cheapassgam08-20
Paradox Pack 2012 is up...
orcishgamer: Fable 3 needs GfWL in order to download additional DLC content for which you might have keys. It's pretty much a GfWL game and can be launched without Steam if you wish.

ErekoseDM: are the Fable 3 manual saves free from potential corruption?

ive never used GfWL nor had an xbox/live account is there a sign up page/account page that needs to be done to get this to work? or is it just to get the dlcs to work

will the game work if im not online at all? (steam offline mode/ does GfWL muck this plan up?)

thanks for the save game steps + info
Manual saves could corrupt, I guess, the corruption usually happens during a write, typically you wouldn't write to your manual saves a lot, your autosave is for that. If the autosave dies you've only lost .5 day of progress instead of your whole game.

Signing up for GfWL is the same as XBox Live. Hell, having on online Windows 8 account probably amounts to the same thing these days. It's about the same as registering for Steam. If you have an old MSN account or a Passport account it may already be enabled as a GfWL account, they're all tied together now.

Once your game is activated you should be fine offline, online is only to synch achievements, download updates, and take advantage of social features. It's probably easier than Steam in this respect.