It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Home Steam Key

2FH6Q-5J4JH-NGGVB
summitus: Home Steam Key

2FH6Q-5J4JH-NGGVB
Already redeemed (not by me)..
This and Deponia are the only ones making me want the bundle... probably the next unlock will be a Magicka DLC... lets see... ;p

Thanks for the drop!
summitus: Home Steam Key

2FH6Q-5J4JH-NGGVB
How kind of you, steam refusing to log in should stop those ninjas! (not my type of thing - so should still be avaiable)
teshra: Here's a few more details about this upcoming Amazon deal...exact dates it will run is not confirmed yet and prices may change as well but this is what has been said so far.

Upcoming MSFT sale on Amazon DVG.

Age of Empires III Complete Collection [amazon.com]
- $9.99
Fable III [amazon.com]
- $12.49
Fable: The Lost Chapters [amazon.com]
- $2.49
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet [amazon.com]
- $3.74
Mark of the Ninja [amazon.com]
- $3.74
DEADLIGHT [amazon.com]
- $3.74
Iron Brigade [amazon.com]
- $3.74
Toy Soldiers [amazon.com]
- $2.49

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the Editor's Choice list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the Editor's Choice list.
rcgamer: Amazon has been killing my wallet lately with the deals there.
any news on when these will be online?
From the CAG thread (Post #1485:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336109&page=75

"Hey guys,

Been absent working on various stuff, still no final word on the Microsoft stuff.

Good new for those waiting for Far Cry 3...we got Steam keys for the upcoming deal.

For those that don't remember the deal will be:

Standard Edition: $34.99 pre-coupon
Deluxe Edition: $44.99 pre-coupon

The deal runs for 1 day only (or until we run out of keys.)

Cheers,
Tony

No date when deals are happening at this point
nijuu: From the CAG thread (Post #1485:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336109&page=75
"Hey guys,

Been absent working on various stuff, still no final word on the Microsoft stuff.

Good new for those waiting for Far Cry 3...we got Steam keys for the upcoming deal.

For those that don't remember the deal will be:

Standard Edition: $34.99 pre-coupon
Deluxe Edition: $44.99 pre-coupon

The deal runs for 1 day only (or until we run out of keys.)

Cheers,
Tony

No date when deals are happening at this point
I guess that was partly in response to me :) thanks for the heads up ^^
Can anyone help clarify the Retribution DLC in Amazon's Dawn of War pack for me?

It has three codes:
1) Complete Chapter Pack Bundle
2) Tau Commander + All Campaign Wargear+ TLS Wargear
3) Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack

Looking at the page for each, it appears that #2 contains #3, is that correct?

I was registering the codes when Steam acted up today and had to stop and wait. I didn't think that I activated the code for #3, but when I tried it is said I already owned it (which means nothing with Steam's key system...)

I know this might not be the right place to ask, but I thought maybe someone else grabbed the deal and might be able to clarify.
Post edited January 17, 2013 by adambiser
adambiser: Can anyone help clarify the Retribution DLC in Amazon's Dawn of War pack for me?

It has three codes:
1) Complete Chapter Pack Bundle
2) Tau Commander + All Campaign Wargear+ TLS Wargear
3) Last Stand Alone DLC Complete Pack

Looking at the page for each, it appears that #2 contains #3, is that correct?

I was registering the codes when Steam acted up today and had to stop and wait. I didn't think that I activated the code for #3, but when I tried it is said I already owned it (which means nothing with Steam's key system...)

I know this might not be the right place to ask, but I thought maybe someone else grabbed the deal and might be able to clarify.
I got the same message. Everything in #3 is also in #2. The Last Stand Alone is both included with Retribution and available on its own, and so is its DLC, so you are free to give/trade the code away.
dyscode: Since there are quite some Australien and Middle-Earth gamers ;) here you might be interested in this:

Link says it all:
Details:
http://games.on.net/2013/01/green-man-gaming-takes-one-for-the-team-30-off-voucher-valid-only-on-anz-price-inflated-games
Thanks bunches, man! Desperately needed so should come in hand eventually.
Hardrada: I got the same message. Everything in #3 is also in #2. The Last Stand Alone is both included with Retribution and available on its own, and so is its DLC, so you are free to give/trade the code away.
OK. Thanks for the info! Just wanted to double check what it appeared had happened.
Hardrada: I got the same message. Everything in #3 is also in #2. The Last Stand Alone is both included with Retribution and available on its own, and so is its DLC, so you are free to give/trade the code away.
adambiser: OK. Thanks for the info! Just wanted to double check what it appeared had happened.
I asked previously...I still wasn't quite sure what was going on.

Sunk in a little better this time.
Amazon
1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam FYI, for those curious about Crysis activations the limit is 50 not 5, check it out:

Both Need for Speed: The Run & EA Sports Classic Pack deals are live . However neither Syndicate nor Crysis Maximum Maximum have flipped over to the deal price yet.
Post edited January 18, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Amazon
You Don't Know Jack also still is on sale here for 2.99 USD (Steam)
http://www.amazon.com/You-Dont-Know-Jack-Download/dp/B00AYZMZ8Q/
Free Magicka DLC http://store.steampowered.com/app/73118/
I guess it's that time of the month when I gotta ask: are any of the Magicka DLC worth it? Specially considering I haven't gotten around to playing it yet?