It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MoP: Konung is in English, the three other games have Polish subtitles. The menus will most likely be translated as well.
Thank you for answer and heads-up. Maybe I should learn some Polish too. It's not that different than Croatian. :-)
I have all the DOW2 games spare as keys? Anyone interested in some form of ....... trade?
GMG:

Little Big Adventure
Little Big Adventure 2

$1 each. Code: GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK. One problem: Crapsule.
kjx: GMG:

Little Big Adventure
Little Big Adventure 2
Capsule? Really? But they're DOS games, you should be able to just back up the files and play them in DOSBox, right?

Oh, and look at the second url. "little-big-planet-2". :P
MoP: Konung is in English, the three other games have Polish subtitles. The menus will most likely be translated as well.
Madmate: Thank you for answer and heads-up. Maybe I should learn some Polish too. It's not that different than Croatian. :-)
That's the spirit! ;)
If you'd need any help with the menus or something, shoot me a PM.

kjx: GMG:

Little Big Adventure
Little Big Adventure 2
Skunk: Capsule? Really? But they're DOS games, you should be able to just back up the files and play them in DOSBox, right?
Wouldn't be surprised if it was gog installers wrapped in a capsule. Anybody willing to throw a buck to check?
Skunk: Capsule? Really? But they're DOS games, you should be able to just back up the files and play them in DOSBox, right?
You may be right.

Other games:
Capsule Client : This title requires Capsule to play.

LBA games:
Capsule client: requires Capsule to download.

edit: Bought it. Once downloaded and unpacked "bigfile", I received exe and bin (looks like a version from dotEmu). Works like a charm without Crapsule!
Attachments:
lba2.png (112 Kb)
Post edited January 14, 2013 by kjx
GG DAILY: STALKER Clear Sky $2.49 -75%, DRM DREE
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-STALKERCS/stalker-clear-sky?caff=1869351

BTW:
1. Did anyone notice when STALKER SoC changed from DRM Free to SecuRom on GG (again)?

2. Did anyone Notice that Bundle Stars 2 is nearly exactly the same as IndieGala 3, save for the 2 additions so far?
Post edited January 15, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: 2. Did anyone Notice that Bundle Stars 2 is nearly exactly the same as IndieGala 3, save for the 2 additions so far?
Close:

Games in both:
Twin Sector
Trapped Dead
Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Greed: Black Border
Future Wars

Unique games:
Flatout - IndieGala 3
Gear Grinder - IndieGala 3
Unstoppable Gorg - Bundle Stars 2
Stellar Impact - Bundle Stars 2
Dead Horde - Bundle Stars 2
dyscode: Did anyone notice when STALKER SoC changed from DRM Free to SecuRom on GG (again)?
It wasn't DRM-free when I last went through Gamersgate's catalog looking for DRM-free games to add to my wishlist. I think that was about 9months ago.

I remember thinking it odd that Clear Sky was DRM-free and SoC wasn't.

Thanks for pointing out Clear Sky, that's been on my wishlist for a while.
dyscode: Did anyone notice when STALKER SoC changed from DRM Free to SecuRom on GG (again)?
Snickersnack: It wasn't DRM-free when I last went through Gamersgate's catalog looking for DRM-free games to add to my wishlist. I think that was about 9months ago.

I remember thinking it odd that Clear Sky was DRM-free and SoC wasn't.

Thanks for pointing out Clear Sky, that's been on my wishlist for a while.
thanks for the feedback,
So I am getting delerious. I totally thought is was DRM free, but I cannot find any evidence, e.g. me posting about it, to support that belief.

I have to admit, while I HAVE SoC (and CS) on GG, I never came around to install it since I already have it on Steam.
SoC on GG technically has a serial key on installation and Securom. However if you drop the latest retali patch on it, the Sony's abomination will go away.

Is Clear Sky actually worth a shot between SoC and CoP?
grviper: SoC on GG technically has a serial key on installation and Securom. However if you drop the latest retali patch on it, the Sony's abomination will go away.

I finished all three games. I loved Chernobyl but the two expansions were disappointments. Its basically the exact same levels and enemies with new quests, thats all. I would rather play Chernobyl again instead of either expansion packs.
MoP: For any fellow Potatolanders that are unaware, muve.pl/digital is giving away You are Empty and Vivisector (not sure if it's time-restricted).
I dont usually criticise gifthorses, but my experience with those games through Gamersgate VOID was truly dreadful. They should be giving us money to play those games in the first place, not the other way around. :O

Speaking of which, GamersGate VOID(as in free games for watching streamed ads) service was shut down apparently in the last 2 weeks. While not a tragedy since it was heavily region restricted, and most games on it were mediocre to very bad, people could and probably did pay to upgrade their "slots", making those purchases a waste of money.
Post edited January 15, 2013 by p_mamusz
grviper: SoC on GG technically has a serial key on installation and Securom. However if you drop the latest retali patch on it, the Sony's abomination will go away.

I knew it, damnit. then it was GG changing the DRM description.

CS is essentially as Heretic777 said. It`s `the worst` in the series. Which ist still more than enough for me to water my `Zone addiction`. :)
Worth $2.49 any time worth a shot or two, IMHO. But not a must have as SoC and CoP are.
Post edited January 15, 2013 by dyscode
From the CAG thread :

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336109&page=58

"

Also, for those of you interested in the Microsoft games we just launched here's what we're looking at NOTE THIS IS NOT FINALIZED BUT CLOSE I'M ABOUT 80% confident this is what the deals will look like:

All 11 games will be 75% off but not on the EC list.

A bundle of the Arcade Style games (Deadlight/ITSP/Iron Brigade/Mark of the Ninja/Toy Soldiers) will be $9.99 and LIKELY on the EC list.

The Fable Bundle (Fable Lost Chapters + Fable III + FIII DLC) will also be $9.99 and likely on the EC list.

Again still getting the final check marks in place but this looks like what we'll end up with.

Cheers,
Tony
__________________"