It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Possibly another ErrorGate? Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition is 81% off, or $5.84.
Catshade: Possibly another ErrorGate?
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S7DGE/settlers-7-deluxe-gold-edition]Settlers
7 Deluxe Gold Edition[/url] is 81% off, or $5.84.
Its 4 pounds 87 pence on gg.co.uk. Hmmm.
I figure this is yet another glitch. But I almost feel like putting it in my cart to see if they'll nuke the purchase and give me a year-long 20% discount as compensation...
Coelocanth: I figure this is yet another glitch. But I almost feel like putting it in my cart to see if they'll
nuke the purchase and give me a year-long 20% discount as compensation...
I added it in my cart, checking out and letting it sit there without paying for now. Undecided on
my end.. But then again i have the tropico 4 collection sitting there as well...waiting
payment...
Post edited January 07, 2013 by nijuu
bansama: Haven't checked previous pages so if it's been mentioned then sorry!
GamersGate have given people who didn't manage to purchase certain games/packs (and got
forced refunds instead) a year long 20% discount on most titles. You'll see it when you
checkout.
Yes. it has been discussed the last 5 pages.
I surely understand why people who did not screw with GlitchGate are pissed.
20% dicount the whole year is insane, IMHO.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by dyscode
Pay for a 15% "permanent" discount, find out "permanent" has multiple meanings.
Buy twenty copies of a price glitched Bethesda collection, either get those twenty copies or a 20% discount for a year. Not a "year", a year.

Never felt bad about taking advantage of their price glitches before. Now that they're rewarding people for it, more lavishly than they ever rewarded their regular customers, I see no reason to feel even the slightest hint of guilt of hesitation. If I'm lucky, I can get a better discount on GamersGate than I had ever had before if I'm in the right place at the right time.
Skunk: Snip
See, that's why you shouldn't let any sense of morals get in the way. The way I saw it was that GG screwed my over the IGN discount. So I tried to grab one of those packs for someone else as compensation. That didn't work out. And now there's a 12 month 20% discount, which to me is the compensation they should probably have offered during the initial IGN fiasco (even if it were say only for 6 months), instead of consistently insisting that the word "permanent" didn't have the meaning that every one naturally expected it to.
I have now completely ceased feeling bad about the games I have bought on their bugs. I even wonder if it was that bad for them. Think about the amount of people who created accounts on the site just for those glitches.

Not to mention these glitches have been around for months, and are still not fixed. Well, looking forward to abusing more of them.

Now, though, let us let this thread get back on it's track.
Go Beryllium! Bullet hell. Free on Desura, 8.5 Rating
http://www.desura.com/games/go-beryllium
dyscode: Go Beryllium! Bullet hell. Free on Desura, 8.5 Rating
http://www.desura.com/games/go-beryllium
That is a really novel concept for a game. Thanks for the heads up!
StingingVelvet: Even if I pay $6.99 for the collection I wonder if Origin would let me activate the key. Might tell me I already own the game.
No problem having both Dragon Age Origins Deluxe and Ultimate activated on the same account.
As long as there is separate name for each version of Alice 2 - there shoud be no problem with activation.
StingingVelvet: Even if I pay $6.99 for the collection I wonder if Origin would let me activate the key. Might tell
me I already own the game.
papuc: No problem having both Dragon Age Origins Deluxe and Ultimate activated on the same account.
As long as there is separate name for each version of Alice 2 - there shoud be no problem with
activation.
Thanks a lot for the info, this is very much apprciated! :D
StingingVelvet: Even if I pay $6.99 for the collection I wonder if Origin would let me activate the key. Might tell
me I already own the game.
papuc: No problem having both Dragon Age Origins Deluxe and Ultimate activated on the same account.
As long as there is separate name for each version of Alice 2 - there shoud be no problem with
activation.
You can activate multiple copies of the same game on one Origin account. I have two different versions of Mirror's Edge on my account.

Drakhyrr: I have now completely ceased feeling bad about the games I have bought on their bugs. I even
wonder if it was that bad for them. Think about the amount of people who created accounts on the
site just for those glitches.
I have long since expected that the "glitches" were simply a planed deep discount for a short amount of time. Problem is, it got out of hand once the Beth bundle was posted everywhere. Seeing as it took their servers offline, it's possible they were unable to revert the price back when they planned to. Thus causing all the resulting drama and it back firing on them with people declaring they will no longer use the service -- which is probably why they went with the 20% discount for all cancelled orders. You'll also notice they are honoring all sales that actually did go through -- just as they do with any other of their glitches.
Post edited January 08, 2013 by bansama
bansama: You'll also notice they are honoring all sales that
actually did go through -- just as they do with any other of their glitches.
That's not true from what I can tell. They're 'honoring' sales that already used up some of their
keys, but they've pulled back sales from people that had already paid, with confirmation and the pack in their account but didn't manage to get any keys yet.
And what's wrong with female otaku? O_o
Post edited January 08, 2013 by Pheace
Skunk: Snip
bansama: See, that's why you shouldn't let any sense of morals get in the way. The way I saw it was that GG
screwed my over the IGN discount. So I tried to grab one of those packs for someone else as
compensation. That didn't work out. And now there's a 12 month 20% discount, which to me is the
compensation they should probably have offered during the initial IGN fiasco (even if it were
say only for 6 months), instead of consistently insisting that the word "permanent" didn't
have the meaning that every one naturally expected it to.
Never. Ever. EVER buy a permanent marker.