It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misfire200: lol that does make me laugh that they would raise the price $5.00 to even out the
credit...surprised that Amazon would do that. They raised the THQ meadley pack $2.00.
The rep in CAG thread did say they most likely will not be giving games away for free ie $4.99 game...with $5 coupon you pay $0. Hotline Miami was an exception due to glitch. ;).
misfire200: lol that does make me laugh that they would raise the price $5.00 to even out the
credit...surprised that Amazon would do that. They raised the THQ meadley pack $2.00.
nijuu: The rep in CAG thread did say they most likely will not be giving games away for free ie $4.99
game...with $5 coupon you pay $0. Hotline Miami was an exception due to glitch. ;).
That is not what we are talking about. They raised the price of a few games to counter the $5.00 even though it would not have made them free.
nijuu: The rep in CAG thread did say they most likely will not be giving games away for free ie $4.99
game...with $5 coupon you pay $0. Hotline Miami was an exception due to glitch. ;).
misfire200: That is not what we are talking about. They raised the price of a few games to counter the $5.00
even though it would not have made them free.
Sorry
Its still a business. They DO have a right to raise or drop prices for whatever reason. The people
on forums here or like on CAG are only a small representation of the customer base. The rest i imagine
wouldnt keep track of prices up or down over the past year or so. Just my 2cents worth :). Note...
lot of sales are pretty much over. There is little to no competition right now....
Post edited January 07, 2013 by nijuu
Is there any way to get the original Alice without rebuying the second game? Kind of annoying.
misfire200: That is not what we are talking about. They raised the price of a few games to counter the $5.00
even though it would not have made them free.
nijuu: Sorry
Its still a business. They DO have a right to raise or drop prices for whatever reason. The people
on forums here or like on CAG are only a small representation of the customer base. The rest i
imagine
wouldnt keep track of prices up or down over the past year or so. Just my 2cents worth :). Note...
lot of sales are pretty much over. There is little to no competition right now....
Hmm...did I say they could not raise or drop prices...pretty sure I did not=) I just pointed out the deals are not any better than the holiday sales, well maybe a dollar on some. In fact the majority of amazon's deals currently are not even worth noting. Wow $5.00 off on a regular priced game=P That is a steal...lol.
StingingVelvet: Is there any way to get the original Alice without rebuying the second game? Kind of annoying.
Not cheaper that is for sure=) The price of the original is crazy.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by misfire200
StingingVelvet: Is there any way to get the original Alice without rebuying the second game? Kind of annoying.
Is there a way to get the original with Madness Returns on PC? On Steam maybe?
johnki: Is there a way to get the original with Madness Returns on PC? On Steam maybe?
It's in the complete pack listed above, hence my question.
johnki: Is there a way to get the original with Madness Returns on PC? On Steam maybe?
StingingVelvet: It's in the complete pack listed above, hence my question.
Ah, I see. DOES that have the original or does "Complete Pack" just imply DLC?
That is pretty lame, actually, since you already own the 2nd they should be willing to simply
sell it to you.
On the 360, I think with a used copy of Alice 2 you can buy it for 10 bucks of the store, but I'd have to
double check to be sure it's not only showing up for me because I own the first one (buying it new
gave me a free code for the original, so I suspect it's for used game buyers). On PC you'd be kind
of boned.

At one point Steam did a "upgrade to Dead Island GOTY" for any Dead Island owner, it was only 5 bucks (on sale). You might hold out for a deal like that.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by orcishgamer
johnki: Ah, I see. DOES that have the original or does "Complete Pack" just imply DLC?
Oh, good question. All I know is that Alice: Madness Returns came with the original as well if you bought it on Origin around release. I got a boxed copy so I did not get it.
johnki: Ah, I see. DOES that have the original or does "Complete Pack" just imply DLC?
A quick search on Amazon shows the Complete bundle includes both Alice games + DLC for AMR, activate on Origin. I assume this is the same bundle that will be on sale.
If only we could use our old game keys to activate the game on Origin.

... except my copy of the game doesn't have a key, so what the hell.
Even if I pay $6.99 for the collection I wonder if Origin would let me activate the key. Might tell me I already own the game.

So annoying.
StingingVelvet: Even if I pay $6.99 for the collection I wonder if Origin would let me activate the key. Might tell
me I already own the game.
So annoying.
THAT is the really interesting Question!
I was skating around the GG $21 sale of Alice Complete Collection. But skipped it for now, since I still have the original lying somewhere around.
Haven't checked previous pages so if it's been mentioned then sorry!

GamersGate have given people who didn't manage to purchase certain games/packs (and got forced refunds instead) a year long 20% discount on most titles. You'll see it when you checkout.