It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I received the much delayed order pending email, when I had already lost hope. :O
summitus: GMG has Borderlands 2 at 50% off and you can use the 30% off code too , just got it for £10.50 :-)
ne_zavarj: Borderlands 2 Season Pass £7.00
Guess I'll have to get that too now :-)
nijuu: Steam Flash sales
Serious Sam 3 BFE 85% $5.99
Alice Madness Returns -75% $12.49
In for the SS3 Deluxe Upgrade.

Also, hi regional Alice pricing.
summitus: Guess I'll have to get that too now :-)
Have fun .
Post edited December 27, 2012 by ne_zavarj
bobo797: Sweet got in for the BL2 4 pack, and it looks like the payment went through. Could you all get off now and let me get my keys? :P
I would expect the keys to be out of stock until february, lol

oh, but they will gladly give you a refund=P
Post edited December 27, 2012 by misfire200
Foxhack: Also, hi regional EA pricing.
Fixed there for you.

At least that was my experience with any EA game at Steam, before they changed the store currency here.
i love it when one of the six Steam flash deals is photo editing software. Really, Valve?
I think GamersGate has done it again with wrong discounts and their site has simply collapsed under massive load. I think I saw like Borderlands 2 fourpack at 94% discount there for a moment :-p. They probably now took the server out as I'm getting 503 service unavailable. They had similar problem with bethesda bundle and ran out of keys until mid january.

Other than that, GG christmas sale has been huge disapointment for me. None of my wishlisted games had good discounts and I'm pretty sure I've seen better discounts on many games I've checked out over the sale.
Petrell: I think GamersGate has done it again with wrong discounts and their site has simply collapsed under massive load. I think I saw like Borderlands 2 fourpack at 94% discount there for a moment :-p. They probably now took the server out as I'm getting 503 service unavailable. They had similar problem with bethesda bundle and ran out of keys until mid january.

Other than that, GG christmas sale has been huge disapointment for me. None of my wishlisted games had good discounts and I'm pretty sure I've seen better discounts on many games I've checked out over the sale.
The 4pack was up for 4.69 euro :D Yeah they did it again...got to love GamersGate :D
danteveli: If anyone can load the page could they get one copy for me? I would return the money immediately . GamersGate just dosnt work right now.
abolat: +1 to that.
Confrontation is 85% off at amazon, for $5.99
Darn, Amazon stops their automatic price matching when GG goes down, or perhaps somebody at amazon woke up. Before, I was thinking that GG was offering insane, random deals as part of a marketing scheme to stay relevant. It kinda makes some sense, build a core audience of enthusiasts tapping F5 like mad to catch the next big break, and keep some kind of buzz about GG. But now that they're actually flipping the breaker on the whole website over stuff, I think they have a hacker messing with their prices. GG really has no control over their own pricing database, and no idea why their computers keep doing stuff that they aren't told.
Post edited December 27, 2012 by pen_sq
GMG ticker:
75% off Darksiders 2 12.49 €$
75% off Darksiders 2 Arguls Tomb DLC and Death Rides DLC and
Season Pass 3.99 €$
75% off Binary Domain

vouchers apply
Post edited December 27, 2012 by dyscode
Serious Sam Flash Sale for the next 7 1/2 hours. 85% off

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17410/
pen_sq: Darn, Amazon stops their automatic price matching when GG goes down, or perhaps somebody at amazon woke up.
Amazon doesn't price match GG :) They claim to only price match US retailers and don't consider GG to be one.

Also, their price matching is hardly automatic. In most cases it has to be asked for in cheapassgamer for them to notice.
spinefarm: The 4pack was up for 4.69 euro :D Yeah they did it again...got to love GamersGate :D
Yeah, shame they did not misprice games I wanted this time around. And as I figured, they took the servers down for "maintenance". :-p
spinefarm: The 4pack was up for 4.69 euro :D Yeah they did it again...got to love GamersGate :D
Petrell: Yeah, shame they did not misprice games I wanted this time around. And as I figured, they took the servers down for "maintenance". :-p
Game isn't that bad...and makes a good new year present :)