It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: gg still down
But this time for real I can imagine:

System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team
Right when I was making a final order with 2 Ghost Recons in it (it might have gotten through). Well, at least I've got one pending for me before that. And another on Gamersgate.com, though it's more expensive.
I was on the final stage, just one area before the last boss, when they took it down. And no confirmation emails whatsoever.

Oh well, you can't have them all.
Hmpf. I managed to get to the checkout page (with two copies of the 4-pack instead of one, but I suppose I would have found someone who wanted the second pack), and they go into system maintenance right when I click on "confirm order".
nijuu: gg still down
Ubivis: But this time for real I can imagine:

System maintenance, we'll be back in about 30 minutes...

Thank you for your patience!
/ The GamersGate team
Ubivis:
They also said that at the end of the Bethesda-Storm and were back a few minutes later. But yes, this time it's really long.
Post edited December 27, 2012 by dyscode
well i missed out on this 1 damn lol, but then again I was begging K for the money, so it probably safer lmao :D
F..k . Did i miss the Borderlands 2 glitch ? :(
ne_zavarj: F..k . Did i miss the Borderlands 2 glitch ? :(
yes

also, i need an avatar :/ lol
Post edited December 27, 2012 by Giltonnam
Giltonnam: also, i need an avatar :/ lol
Yes .

I hate GamersGate . :(
Giltonnam: also, i need an avatar :/ lol
ne_zavarj: Yes .

I hate GamersGate . :(
not anymore xD and ya, I didn't buy anything off GG until they had these errors.
GMG has Borderlands 2 at 50% off and you can use the 30% off code too , just got it for £10.50 :-)
danteveli: If anyone can load the page could they get one copy for me? I would return the money immediately . GamersGate just dosnt work right now.
+1 to that.
Confrontation is 85% off at amazon, for $5.99

Uses steam DRM

How is thi game? Anyone played it?
Post edited December 27, 2012 by abolat
summitus: GMG has Borderlands 2 at 50% off and you can use the 30% off code too , just got it for £10.50 :-)
Borderlands 2 Season Pass £7.00
danteveli: If anyone can load the page could they get one copy for me? I would return the money immediately . GamersGate just dosnt work right now.
abolat: +1 to that.
Confrontation is 85% off at amazon, for $5.99

Uses steam DRM

How is thi game? Anyone played it?
I haven't played it but seen some gameplay. Looks sort of like DoW2ish where you have a squad of heroes to tackle maps. Here's a let's play of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzjgiUSxYk&feature=relmfu
Borderlands 2 - Four Pack
£3.28
They removed the " Buy " button .