It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys, if you have the Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack like me, you should try to redeem bulletstorm in origin. I just tried it and it let me do it. Perhaps they have recently added it to origin.
AC Revelations, AC Brotherhood or Rayman Origins? Hmmmm perhaps Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood or Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 ? Wanna use my Ubisoft coupon
mefet: Guys, if you have the Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack like me, you should try to redeem bulletstorm in origin. I just tried it and it let me do it. Perhaps they have recently added it to origin.
They added support for it months ago.
Zangtesu: Football Manager 2013 for 19.99$

http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Football-Manager-2013-Download/dp/B009IXNPL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356451050&sr=8-1&keywords=football+manager+2013

Do you guys think it can be lower in the collectors edition in January?
No such thing as Collectors Edition.Its a fairly new game so a lower price is fairly unlikely for now
HypersomniacLive: In case this was not posted before, Auditorium by Cipher Prime is free for everyone till tomorrow 12p.m. EST.
Link:
http://store.cipherprime.com/products/auditorium

A really great game!
digital download?
Zangtesu: Football Manager 2013 for 19.99$

http://www.amazon.com/Sega-Football-Manager-2013-Download/dp/B009IXNPL6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356451050&sr=8-1&keywords=football+manager+2013

Do you guys think it can be lower in the collectors edition in January?
nijuu: No such thing as Collectors Edition.Its a fairly new game so a lower price is fairly unlikely for now
I'm asking this because the game is on that list on the amazon page, and even if he got the same price as now with the 5$ credit I would buy it cheaper than now.
HypersomniacLive: In case this was not posted before, Auditorium by Cipher Prime is free for everyone till tomorrow 12p.m. EST.
Link:
http://store.cipherprime.com/products/auditorium

A really great game!
abolat: digital download?
I believe so, having some trouble with the redeem link, they might got more load than anticipated.
abolat: digital download?
HypersomniacLive: I believe so, having some trouble with the redeem link, they might got more load than anticipated.
same here. bought it, had to give my address (why?!) and now I can't even download it...

edit: got an email now, with a link to an exe and a winzip file. There was no steam key (it did say it was available on steam on the product page, didn't it?). Anyway, its a free game, lol!
Post edited December 25, 2012 by abolat
nijuu: No such thing as Collectors Edition.Its a fairly new game so a lower price is fairly unlikely for now
Zangtesu: I'm asking this because the game is on that list on the amazon page, and even if he got the same price as now with the 5$ credit I would buy it cheaper than now.
You wont find it on sale anywhere cheaper. The $5 coupon will only work if Amazon lists it on the page with editors choices - there is no guarantee that will happen, nor the current price will stay as it is - they could put it back at full sale prices.
Zangtesu: I'm asking this because the game is on that list on the amazon page, and even if he got the same price as now with the 5$ credit I would buy it cheaper than now.
nijuu: You wont find it on sale anywhere cheaper. The $5 coupon will only work if Amazon lists it on the page with editors choices - there is no guarantee that will happen, nor the current price will stay as it is - they could put it back at full sale prices.
The game is on their list since the beginning. My only doubt is if they gonna do the same price on that time in January. If so with the coupon i could buy it for 15$ instead of 20$
HypersomniacLive: I believe so, having some trouble with the redeem link, they might got more load than anticipated.
abolat: same here. bought it, had to give my address (why?!) and now I can't even download it...

edit: got an email now, with a link to an exe and a winzip file. There was no steam key (it did say it was available on steam on the product page, didn't it?). Anyway, its a free game, lol!
Cipher Prime are nice people and they won't ever send you unwanted messages nor will they bang on your door :)
They're giving away the game through their own store, thus all the form fields - you could have just put in N/A though and only pick a country and it'd be fine as no money transaction or shipping was involved.

I think that getting any game through their own store results in digital downloads, no keys for other services. If you look closer, you'll see that there's a separate link to get it on Steam and iOS.

Anyway, I'm happy with my DRM-free copy :)
abolat: same here. bought it, had to give my address (why?!) and now I can't even download it...

HypersomniacLive: Cipher Prime are nice people and they won't ever send you unwanted messages nor will they bang on your door :)
They're giving away the game through their own store, thus all the form fields - you could have just put in N/A though and only pick a country and it'd be fine as no money transaction or shipping was involved.

I think that getting any game through their own store results in digital downloads, no keys for other services. If you look closer, you'll see that there's a separate link to get it on Steam and iOS.

Anyway, I'm happy with my DRM-free copy :)
Yes but that link goes to the paid version on steam ;). Like you im happy with my drm free copy as well. Thank you cypher prime :)
nijuu: ~snip~
Yes but that link goes to the paid version on steam ;). Like you im happy with my drm free copy as well. Thank you cypher prime :)
Maybe because they're not giving it on Steam for free?

Anyway, glad that more people will enjoy Auditorium :)
Episode 1 of The Walking Dead for Xbox 360 is currently free

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/The-Walking-Dead/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111de

It's a US link but it worked for me in the UK
mefet: Guys, if you have the Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack like me, you should try to redeem bulletstorm in origin. I just tried it and it let me do it. Perhaps they have recently added it to origin.
Thanks for the tip! :D