It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Neilk40: Do these games come with DRM(tages/securom etc)?
That offer expired . It was only available on yesterday .
bobo797: Amazon is doing some crazy coupon stuff.

AGAIN NOTE: I am in the process of getting everyone who purchased titles from these publishers in 2012 these promo codes. It will likely take the balance of 12/24 to do so.

Here are the details. Just tested everything except 2K (which I have to wait until tomorrow to test):

1. 2K will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital 2K products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $9.99) to every customer who purchased a 2K product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/26-12/31
a. Recommended pairings (all of these activate on Steam):
i. 2K Mega Pack - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Civ City: Rome
5. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
6. Mafia II
7. Civilization V GOTY
8. Civilization IV Complete
9. The Stronghold Collection
ii. 2K Shooter Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Borderlands GOTY
4. Duke Nukem Forever Complete (DNF + 2 DLCs)
iii. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 ($14.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Civilization V GOTY
2. Civilization V Gods & Kings
3. Civilization IV Complete
4. The Stronghold Collection
iv. The WTF Pack - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Borderlands GOTY
2. Duke Nukem Forever (not complete)
3. The Darkness II
v. The Desert to Sea Pack - $9.99 (4.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Bioshock
2. Bioshock 2
3. Spec Ops: The Line
2. Ubisoft will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital Ubisoft products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a Ubisoft product in 2012. Coupons can on 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (none of these activate on Steam):
i. Assassin’s Creed Revelations - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
ii. Assassin’s Creed Revelations Gold - $13.60 ($8.60 after coupon)
iii. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood Deluxe - $7.49 ($2.49 after coupon)
3. Electronic Arts will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital EA products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a EA product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only
a. Recommended pairings (these will activate on Origin):
i. Mass Effect Trilogy - $29.99 ($24.99 after coupon) contains:
1. Mass Effect
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Mass Effect 3
ii. The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack - $13.49 ( $8.49 after coupon) contains:
1. Bulletstorm
2. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
3. Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
4. Mirror’s Edge
5. The Saboteur
4. THQ will offer $5 coupons, good for PC Digital THQ products on sale at Amazon.com (greater than $4.99) to every customer who purchased a THQ product in 2012. Coupons can be used from 12/25 only. We’ll have the Tantalizing THQ Medley ($9.99 or $4.99 w/coupon) and the Darksiders II Franchise ($13.19) on sale again on 12/25 too, either would be a good pairing with this coupon.

Cheers,
Tony
bobo797:
If we buy them today, we get the coupons?
bobo797: Amazon is doing some crazy coupon stuff.
mefet: If we buy them today, we get the coupons?
it should be if you bought any of the publishers game throughout the year.
Hotline Miami has just dropped to / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-HOTLINE/hotline-miami?caff=2157851]£3.31 at Gamersgate. Steamworks, naturally! ;) use IAMANELDERGEEK
PenguinJim: Hotline Miami has just dropped to / [url=http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-HOTLINE/hotline-miami?caff=2157851]£3.31 at Gamersgate. Steamworks, naturally! ;) use IAMANELDERGEEK
thx !
Don't forget it's Buy 4 Pay for 3! With Viking and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, people should be able to get SOMETHING free! :P
Deus Ex Augmented 3,5€ (w voucher) on GMG
I have just recieved Amazon coupon on my mail. Sadly its not the 2K one.
Anyhow if you bought something that could aply to the promotion from Amazon - check your mail.
danteveli: I have just recieved Amazon coupon on my mail. Sadly its not the 2K one.
Anyhow if you bought something that could aply to the promotion from Amazon - check your mail.
Well i got my Ubisoft one then. Waiting for my EA and 2k one

They are btw really flogging the pants off for Airmech and the other mmo's arent they all these credits...most ppl arent going to use
Post edited December 24, 2012 by nijuu
ne_zavarj: I think Vitek would like to see links like this one :
Hmm, I don't think it looks so bad. ;-) I am short likeable link.

Is it possible to buy 2 or more items ( games) at once on Amazon or do I have to buy them one by one? Because I like 3 things there and my bank allows me to do only 2 online transactions per day with my card.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by Vitek
ne_zavarj: I think Vitek would like to see links like this one :
Vitek: Hmm, I don't think it looks so bad. ;-) <span class="bold">I am short likeable link</span>.
I have no idea how links like that can be made.
Vitek: Is it possible to buy 2 or more items ( games) at once on Amazon or do I have to buy them one by one? Because I like 3 things there and my bank allows me to do only 2 online transactions per day with my card.
You have to buy them one by one .
gameon: I have no idea how links like that can be made.
By using url button (little chain) during posting. Quote this post and you will see. ;-)
[url=http://enter url here]Here belongs text.[/url]

Btw. ne_zavarj cheated a bit because when I go directly to page he linked I get this url:
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/download-games/browse/?pf=1100&amp;cat=OnSale#.UNhcEXfQvLs

Still long but not so absurd. :-)
ne_zavarj: You have to buy them one by one .
Crap.
Post edited December 24, 2012 by Vitek
Vitek: Btw. ne_zavarj cheated a bit because when I go directly to page he linked I get this url:
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/download-games/browse/?pf=1100&amp;cat=OnSale#.UNhcEXfQvLs
Nope . I only clicked on the End of the World banner on the front page .
ne_zavarj: Nope . I only clicked on the End of the World banner on the front page .
Interesting, so they have awful url for banner and normal url for "On sale" button. :-)