It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Greenman Gaming

SkyDrift + both DLC

$2.86 after 30% voucher
Three Legacy of Kain games just popped up on Steam: Defiance, Soul Reaver 1 and Soul Reaver 2.

For $10 each.

Really Squeenix? Really?
Foxhack: Three Legacy of Kain games just popped up on Steam: Defiance, Soul Reaver 1 and Soul Reaver 2.

For $10 each.

Really Squeenix? Really?
Same for the early Tomb Raiders... 9,99E here.
I'd rather get those good old games here as they are tested to work with modern operating systems. I think Steam will release old games but your on your own as far as getting them to work.
I think its more for the people who say "OMG NOT ON STEAM NO BUI" like one of my good friends (I tried pointing out the foolishness but was ignored) than smart people with those releases
gameon: Yeah. I wonder what the editors choice will be. Whatever it will be, it's a an extra.
teshra: Its not just one editors choice game - sounded like thats what you thought. Last January they had a number of 2011 games as the editors choice ones. Some never went on sale in January but a handful did and I snagged one of those (can't recall which one atm) and added a $5 code I had.
Really? I thought every game on the list last Jan went on sale but on different times. You must of have missed some of it.
racerboi101: Really? I thought every game on the list last Jan went on sale but on different times. You must of have missed some of it.
Yah, that's true. I miss gaming sales all the time as it is so wouldn't surprise me if I didn't catch those. Too many gaming sites, too many gaming sales, too many giveaways, not enough time and too big a backlog so I'm ok missing some every so often,
teshra: Its not just one editors choice game - sounded like thats what you thought. Last January they had a number of 2011 games as the editors choice ones. Some never went on sale in January but a handful did and I snagged one of those (can't recall which one atm) and added a $5 code I had.
racerboi101: Really? I thought every game on the list last Jan went on sale but on different times. You must of have missed some of it.
They did drop the prices last year and there were a handful of deals which dropped the prices down to the pay $0 if you had $5 voucher, but i can't see too many on those games on the list dropping to that low range right now....
New IndieGameStand deal is up: Wyv and Keep
2D platform-puzzler in beta phase with release coming up soon. It's on and Steam [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92918281]Greenlight. PWYW with min. $1 for Desura key (and possible Steam key) and more then avg for a couple of extras.
dirtyharry50: I'd rather get those good old games here as they are tested to work with modern operating systems. I think Steam will release old games but your on your own as far as getting them to work.
Actually, from what I read the Tomb Raiders they just released on Steam are adapted versions of the GOG games so it's actually quite possible it's the same for the Legacy games.
Post edited December 07, 2012 by Pheace
I must be missing something.Is there a reason why Steam still has a bunch of games for discount til 11th?. I thought last sale already finished....
nijuu: I must be missing something.Is there a reason why Steam still has a bunch of games for discount til 11th?. I thought last sale already finished....
Sale in celebration of the release of 'Big Picture Mode'
nijuu: I must be missing something.Is there a reason why Steam still has a bunch of games for discount til 11th?. I thought last sale already finished....
It's steams Big Picture sale.

ninja'd
Post edited December 07, 2012 by keeveek
Back to normal

Ravaged $2.49
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-RAVAGED/ravaged?caff=4652611

remove ?caff=4652611 for not aff
Post edited December 07, 2012 by PandaLiang
PandaLiang: remove ?caff=4652611 for not aff
decaff?