It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone remember this survey:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post31025

can now buy Mass Effect 3 for £2.5 (Origin of course)
http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Mass-Effect-3-2284-25.html

or, i.e, KoA: Reckoning for 3.
Post edited December 03, 2012 by kjx
Is the retail version ( EU ) of Diablo III for $34.60 expensive ?
ne_zavarj: Is the retail version ( EU ) of Diablo III for $34.60 expensive ?
Well,for me yes.
But consider that Diablo 3 here is 50€.Maybe 30 euro is worth it.
ne_zavarj: Is the retail version ( EU ) of Diablo III for $34.60 expensive ?
Not considering it still goes for $60 USD in most places.
A lot of Adventure Games 50% off at GamersGate.

It's not discounted but anyone know what "Other DRM" Lost Horizon has?
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/big_picture_release
Most of these were cheaper last week but I got Hell Yeah, looks like a fun distraction.
StingingVelvet: Most of these were cheaper last week but I got Hell Yeah, looks like a fun distraction.
Which ones? As far as I remember, most of them were at least the same price as now. And only as flash deals too, these ones will last for a week.
retsuseiba: Which ones? As far as I remember, most of them were at least the same price as now. And only as flash deals too, these ones will last for a week.
Well I got Mark of the Ninja for $7.50 and Castle Crashers for a little less. Seems like a lot of them are 50 or 60 percent off instead of 75. Not a big deal but my statement was accurate for several that I noticed. Deadlight is another.
Sine Mora's first discount. Hooray.
Snickersnack: The Sega Genesis Collection on Steam is full of ROMs. Is it wrong to use them for personal use? It strikes me as being similar to ripping a CD.
Foxhack: The Genesis collection uses encrypted ROMs, so you can't use them on anything but their shitty emulator.
You can copy them from memory while the Collection is running. Only one at a time though.
bansama: *snip*
Doesn't GG's highest level offer a discount?

I'm wondering if GG felt the 15% discount teamed with level discounts on top of sale discounts might have put them below cost?

To make up for it though I agree that GG should attempt to match Steam sales.
Luisfius: Sine Mora's first discount. Hooray.
This one surprised me. It released not even a month ago (9.11.) and it is already 66% off? Did it sell that badly?
Snickersnack: You can copy them from memory while the Collection is running. Only one at a time though.
D! M! CA! It's fun to hear from the D! M! CA! Ah!
Snickersnack: You can copy them from memory while the Collection is running. Only one at a time though.
Foxhack: D! M! CA! It's fun to hear from the D! M! CA! Ah!
Don't be hasty. The Sega Collection is sold as DRM-free on dotemu and Gamersgate.

This is hardly different than retrieving the setup.exe from Gamersgate installers for DRM-free games.