It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: Season Pass is all multiplayer stuff. Just thought you should know... I wish I researched more into that before I bought the pack.
dyscode: Sorry for you. But Thanks for the info, this will be of use in the future! I am actually not that interested in MP3.
If it was of Orcs and Men, I'd be all over it. (PS: It WAS on Steam 50% Flash Sale when I was asleep lol)
I deeply want to play Orcs and Men, the deals on it have been keeping me away, since it looks like it's ultimately going to be a mediocre experience (someone said the combat blew).
51nikopol: Just received an email from Amazon advertising Cyber Monday deals, up to 75% off some games and bundles.
This will include Kindom of Amular (with all DLC) for 11-ish USD. I'd be on early in case they run out of keys. It's the best deal this game has ever had.
Post edited November 25, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: This will include Kindom of Amular (with all DLC) for 11-ish USD. I'd be on early in case they run out of keys. It's the best deal this game has ever had.
Guess they're already out, 'cause it's full price here. (Unless this is the wrong link)
orcishgamer: This will include Kindom of Amular (with all DLC) for 11-ish USD. I'd be on early in case they run out of keys. It's the best deal this game has ever had.
PincushionMan: Guess they're already out, 'cause it's full price here. (Unless this is the wrong link)
Monday only.

For everyone who likes DDO, apparently the new expac is 75% off:
http://store.turbine.com/store/turbine/en_US/list/ThemeID.29252200/categoryID.58733100

That makes it 12 or so for the "good" version and 7 or so for the not-so-good version. As the good version tosses in 1000 DDO points, it's easily worth the 4 dollar difference.
Post edited November 25, 2012 by orcishgamer
Is Reckoning a "play it with a pad" game? It looked like one.
StingingVelvet: Is Reckoning a "play it with a pad" game? It looked like one.
I played the XBox 360 demo, and yeah, I'd definitely play it with a pad given the choice.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is 66% off on Steam, for $13.59.

I haven't played Rebellion yet, but it's basically an enhanced edition of the original Sins of a Solar Empire, which was probably my favourite space-strategy game to come out in the past decade. There's not a lot of finessing to be done in the actual battles, but personally, I appreciate that - it lets you use you brain for empire management and fleet construction, and then when a fight starts, you can just zoom in and watch the fireworks (which can be pretty spectacular when two big fleets are going at it). Highly recommended, with a caution that obsessive micromanagers might not find enough to keep them occupied here.
I play with KB and mouse and don't have an issue with it.
I managed to find GTA IV Complete + La Noire Complete + GTA San Andreas for only $14.99 on amazon digital. Theres a few other interesting game deals that i picked out if you look down the page:

http://www.squidoo.com/pc-game-digital-downloads
dyscode: Sorry for you. But Thanks for the info, this will be of use in the future! I am actually not that interested in MP3.
If it was of Orcs and Men, I'd be all over it. (PS: It WAS on Steam 50% Flash Sale when I was asleep lol)
orcishgamer: I deeply want to play Orcs and Men, the deals on it have been keeping me away, since it looks like it's ultimately going to be a mediocre experience (someone said the combat blew).
51nikopol: Just received an email from Amazon advertising Cyber Monday deals, up to 75% off some games and bundles.
You seem to have all the answers so I'll pester you again... ¬_¬

What time do you think the KoA deal will make itself known? I've not much experience with Amazon.com sales so I don't know if there's a timer I should be watching like on Steam or something?

Or is it just pure luck?

Cheers in advance for any advice! :)
orcishgamer: I deeply want to play Orcs and Men, the deals on it have been keeping me away, since it looks like it's ultimately going to be a mediocre experience (someone said the combat blew).

This will include Kindom of Amular (with all DLC) for 11-ish USD. I'd be on early in case they run out of keys. It's the best deal this game has ever had.
Shure: You seem to have all the answers so I'll pester you again... ¬_¬

What time do you think the KoA deal will make itself known? I've not much experience with Amazon.com sales so I don't know if there's a timer I should be watching like on Steam or something?

Or is it just pure luck?

Cheers in advance for any advice! :)
They have two cut offs that I think could be important, they always seem to operate on Pacific time, either midnight or 08:00. If I had to guess I would guess midnight.
I played the PC Demo and it is definitely play with a controller game.

I would place it in a similar vain to DS3 (also played that demo) in that it will be best played with a controller.
Post edited November 25, 2012 by Lou
This pack is always a nice deal during Steam sales: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2327/

$1.99 for Patrician III, The Great Art Race, and Darkstar One

Also, for Monday...
From Amazon:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $24.99 11/26 only
Borderlands 2 - $29.99 through 11/26
Borderlands 2 4pack - $89.99 through 11/26
Kingdoms of Amalur + both DLCs - $11.99 11/26 only
Syndicate - $4.99
Post edited November 25, 2012 by GoJays2025
Lou: I played the PC Demo and it is definitely play with a controller game.

I would place it in a similar vain to DS3 (also played that demo) in that it will be best played with a controller.
I played the demo too and it was a cool experience with the mouse and keyboard, I don't think a controller is essential at all, plenty serviceable without. I have my preferences, though ;P
GG daily deals (use "G2PO" to get an additional 5% discount)

Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai 75% off - Steamworks
Deus Ex Human Revolution 75% off - Steamworks
Victoria Collection 75% off - DRM Free
War of the Roses 50% off - Steamworks
Post edited November 26, 2012 by grynn
Big Fish Games have over 170 games discounted to $2.99 each use the coupon code: CYBER

[url= http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/118/best-PC-games.html ] BFG Sale [/url]

ends November 30th

Also, I hate how Big Fish doesn't have some kind of wish-list or watch-list. With a catalogue that big It's hard to remember what games looked interesting.