It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Modern Warfare 3 has been in the amazon sale all day but is still full price. Which is weird. Doubt it would go down enough for me to buy it anyway though.

Wish I could afford Dark Souls.

Hope Condemned goes on sale on amazon.

That is all.
I just bought every Total War and most of the paradox games in that sale... don't you just love games like that that tease you with hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay with complex systems to really get into, and then you realize, after molesting your credit card, that you'll be lucky if you ever get the time to sink your teeth into just one of them.
StingingVelvet: Wish I could afford Dark Souls.

Hope Condemned goes on sale on amazon.

That is all.
Condemned is on a sale but in a pack, pretty good deal in my opinion if you don't have the other games.

Sega Action Only Pack for 19.99USD
- Binary Domain (Steam)
- Aliens Vs Predator (Steam)
- Viking Battle For Asgard (Steam)
- Hell yeah! Wrath of The Dead Rabbit (Steam)
- Condemned
racerboi101: L.A. Noire Season Pass - $3 (Steam)
Was about to buy this one after seeing that not only the base game and complete edition are on sale, but also the Season Pass. However the DLC bundle is NOT a steam code! So only get this one if you have a non-steam version of L.A. Noire!
I've heard waves of shitty stuff about Arkham City, like bugs and choppy performance for a disturbing amount of people. Have those been fixed by now?
Shure: I swear I read that Kingdoms of Amalur would be discounted on Amazon.com but now I can't seem to find a trace of this rumour... Have I been imagining things!?
No it will be, it's a time limited deal, but IT IS TODAY sometime. I'll try and find the link.

CORRECTION: KoA deal is Monday, 11/26.

Confirmed by Tony from Amazon.com http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10196345&postcount=6771
Post edited November 23, 2012 by orcishgamer
Anyone know if GfWL will stop Dark Souls purchased from Amazon from working outside the US?
Post edited November 23, 2012 by deadfolk
magix74: Is New Vegas for 4,99 Euro -25% on GMG a good deal?
IMO it's the best modern first person RPG in real time. I paid about 18 euros for the game of the year edition on PS3 few months ago and I still play the game (I finished it of course) with new characters. 4.99 is a steal but if you can get the game of the year edition it is a better choice since it contains all the DLC for the game.
KOC: I just bought every Total War and most of the paradox games in that sale... don't you just love games like that that tease you with hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay with complex systems to really get into, and then you realize, after molesting your credit card, that you'll be lucky if you ever get the time to sink your teeth into just one of them.
Tell me about it lol. I do this all the time.
Post edited November 23, 2012 by trusteft
Darksiders II is 69% off at GetGames ($15.49):
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/darksiders-ii

deadfolk: Anyone know if GfWL will stop Dark Souls purchased from Amazon from working outside the US?
I've bought it, give me a few minutes to look into it.
GameStop has The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for 14,99 euros:

http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W2491

(Excl. Eastern Europe, Russia, Japan)
Wow, I'm seriously considering the Paradox sea bundle and war chest. Why can't the have sales like this on GG/Steam?
KOC: I just bought every Total War and most of the paradox games in that sale... don't you just love games like that that tease you with hundreds and hundreds of hours of gameplay with complex systems to really get into, and then you realize, after molesting your credit card, that you'll be lucky if you ever get the time to sink your teeth into just one of them.
Exactly. But if there's a good deal on a game that takes only 6-8h to play we still hesitate :)

I only barely touched Empire:TW and Medieval II from last Christmas sale, but I'm still keeping an eye out for Shogun 2 and Civ V. Much much more for the backlog.
http://www.getloadedgo.com/
New GetLoaded sale. 2 games for $10:
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam)
LEGO Batman 2 (SecuROM)
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (Steam)
Warhammer 40k Space Marine (Steam)
Serious Sam 3 BFE Seriously Digital Edition (Steam)
Sid Meier's Civilization V GOTY Edition (Steam)
SCPM: Darksiders II is 69% off at GetGames ($15.49):
http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/darksiders-ii

deadfolk: Anyone know if GfWL will stop Dark Souls purchased from Amazon from working outside the US?
SCPM: I've bought it, give me a few minutes to look into it.
Thanks - you are a star!
SCPM: snip
Finally, an interesting GetLoadedGo.

I assume that Civ V GotY doesn't come with Gods and Kings, right? Are the other DLC worth it?