It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

add. on GG.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DDL/dungeons-the-dark-lord
is 80% off for $4. Uses the other DRM, not that one.

Is it any good?
Post edited September 18, 2012 by dyscode
nope
grynn: nope
I think I recall having read that quite often before in relation to DotDL, now.
Post edited September 18, 2012 by dyscode
grynn: nope
dyscode: I think I recall having read that quite often before in relation to DotDL, now.
Glad I've saved you from trouble :)
Licurg: snip
Oh c'mon, is there really a need to downvote posts with referrals, especially when they're not hidden and you can see the links in their entirety? Just simply delete the caff at the end if you don't like them. People should be grateful that somebody takes their time to post the deals, and if you like it, give them a tip for it - if you don't, simply delete the referral at the end and that's it.

Or is there something I'm missing, since I'm usually on only from time to time? (eg. has the community's decided that *all* referrals are a no-go or is it just some haters like the usual?)
Green Hilltop: Or is there something I'm missing, since I'm usually on only from time to time? (eg. has the community's decided that *all* referrals are a no-go or is it just some haters like the usual?)
Just some idiots as usual. Although, Licurg does tend to flood the thread lately, sometimes with minor (-20%) offers.
grviper: Just some idiots as usual. Although, Licurg does tend to flood the thread lately, sometimes with minor (-20%) offers.
Not to mention when he repeats offers others have made. I simply ignore his posts,no need to downrate.
You fellas need not worry anymore, I have no intention of posting in this thread again.
Humble Bundle 6 is up

Rochard
Shatter
SPAZ
Torchlight
Vessel
Dustforce (Beat the average)

Too bad I have most of these, a good bundle if you don't.
Licurg: You fellas need not worry anymore, I have no intention of posting in this thread again.
Don't give up .
Licurg: You fellas need not worry anymore, I have no intention of posting in this thread again.
Didn't you say that before?

But really instead of posting everything you find, just post things that you are willing to buy yourself. And if you are willing to buy everything that you have been posting, you have way too much money in your wallet.
fursav: Didn't you say that before?

But really instead of posting everything you find, just post things that you are willing to buy yourself. And if you are willing to buy everything that you have been posting, you have way too much money in your wallet and you should give it to Gazoinks.
Amended. ;D
fursav: Didn't you say that before?

But really instead of posting everything you find, just post things that you are willing to buy yourself. And if you are willing to buy everything that you have been posting, you have way too much money in your wallet.
This is the whole point. You post every damn thing Gamersgate puts the slightest deal on as soon as you can, instead of just posting good deals. It's blatantly obvious that your sole reason for posting them is to boost your blue coins and now you're playing for sympathy and acting offended because people see through it?

If they were good deals and you said they were referral links I MIGHT'VE been willing to as I've done in the past with others.
http://store.indiegala.com/
Indie Gala Store is having a 75% off sale on the following games (all are Steam keys):
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
Razor2: Hidden Skies
Scratches - Director's Cut
Space Empires IV Deluxe
Syberia
Still Life
Tank Universal

Also, Indie Gala 9 ought to be coming pretty soon.
There's a 24 hours fire sale for Indie Face Kick II Bundle
only now- from 1dollar only and for one day only!

6 games ALL DRM FREE :D

Adam's Venture
Desert Gunner
Hard Truck: Apocalypse
Hellforces
Operation Matriarchy
The Entente: Battlefields World War

Link