It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yup id games are 75% off (minus Rage). Basically Doom, Quake, Wolf, and Commander Keen 75% off.
Doom 3, Y U NO GO CHEAPER?
GameRager: I'm seeing the entire xcollection for 75% off...$7.49......that seems like an amazing deal. Anyone know how easy it is to get the Q2 Expansions running in Win7 64 bit(Ditto for the Q1 expansions.)?

I know there's a couple ports that allow one to run the Q2/Q1 base games on newer OSs, but can one also use such ports to /install/play the expansions easily as well?
Yes, there are source ports for Doom and Quake. Once you download the Steam versions, you can copy the game data files and use them with a source port, legally. It's super easy. :)

grviper: Doom 3, Y U NO GO CHEAPER?
Down here I see Doom 3 for five bucks, but Doom 3 and the expansion are 6.75. So...
Post edited August 05, 2012 by Foxhack
A bit off topic .

Free game of the month of PC Guru in August .
Foxhack: Down here I see Doom 3 for five bucks, but Doom 3 and the expansion are 6.75. So...
My bank informs me that at the current rate plain Doom 3 in Russia is $6.
Foxhack: Down here I see Doom 3 for five bucks, but Doom 3 and the expansion are 6.75. So...
grviper: My bank informs me that at the current rate plain Doom 3 in Russia is $6.
At that price it's a steal...what are you waiting for man?!?
grviper: My bank informs me that at the current rate plain Doom 3 in Russia is $6.
GameRager: At that price it's a steal...what are you waiting for man?!?
I have a retail Russian disc I bought shortly after the release for a bit over $10-15. Its only drawback is that it's even dubbed. That, and I didn't really like D3, with the exception of that mod that generated random levels, monsters and items and gave you XP and stats.
GameRager: At that price it's a steal...what are you waiting for man?!?
grviper: I have a retail Russian disc I bought shortly after the release for a bit over $10-15. Its only drawback is that it's even dubbed. That, and I didn't really like D3, with the exception of that mod that generated random levels, monsters and items and gave you XP and stats.
Which mod is it?
gyokzoli: Which mod is it?
Dungeon Doom
http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Doom
downloads
http://doom3.filefront.com/files/Doom_III/Hosted_Mods/Final_Releases/DungeonDOOM;7598
Thanks!
Speaking about Doom :

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=28920&
ne_zavarj: A bit off topic .

Hmm...YouTube link for MDK 2 HD - Do you have a linky to this 'PC Guru' site? =)
ne_zavarj: A bit off topic .

carnival73: Hmm...YouTube link for MDK 2 HD - Do you have a linky to this 'PC Guru' site? =)
That's a Hungarian paper mag, so you have to buy a physical copy of the magazine for the game.
Yay for Quake 4 for $5. I have the CD version on disc, so it was even more of a pain in that ass than most disc games. Glad to replace it.
StingingVelvet: Yay for Quake 4 for $5. I have the CD version on disc, so it was even more of a pain in that ass than most disc games. Glad to replace it.
Immediately after the Summer Sale i spent the full twenty for it out of frustration but the Quake Collection turning up for 7.50 made up for it.
carnival73: Hmm...YouTube link for MDK 2 HD - Do you have a linky to this 'PC Guru' site? =)
gyokzoli: That's a Hungarian paper mag, so you have to buy a physical copy of the magazine for the game.
Hmm price of Hungarian magazine shipped to NZ VS $15 on Steam....

I'm thinking Steam is still gonna win this one.
Post edited August 05, 2012 by carnival73