It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lightning Bundle didn't include any of those games (had non HD versions and no SS2).

They're solid games, and are frequently super cheap. Circle Strafe Simulators.
Sinizine: Lightning Bundle didn't include any of those games (had non HD versions and no SS2).

They're solid games, and are frequently super cheap. Circle Strafe Simulators.
My bad than...
tomhrxbfg: lol bought and doing voting, and review coming .... seems i can get this free afterall (already got ign code hahaha)

Edit:

total $ spent: $17.78

rating coin: 50*87=4350
review coin: 150*87=13050
bc for purchase: 889
total bc earned: 18289 or around $18.3
lol free game pack....eh actually I earned a bit
I want to see that person who writes a valid review for all of these games.
maycett: The 1c complete pack for $20.92:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle
FiatLux:
This is very tempting , Necrovision lost company,UFO,Space rangers,Star wolfs and AIM 1 and 2 look interesting, already have Kings bounty's and Alien shooters but would be depressing having so many games sitting in the collection I dont want so I think I will pass
ZPavelZ: It is interesting how the only thing out of that mega-pack I am interested in is King's Bounty....
I'd say there's more good games in there. For instance Space Rangers 2 Reboot (one of my absolute favorite games), King's Bounty Series, Men of War Assault Squad

Sadly I already have those.

There's a few more 1C games I wouldn't mind getting there like Star Wolves 3, Death To Spies, Konung 3 and maybe Men of War Vietnam, maybe the UFO series ... but I know that if I get them on GG I'll barely ever play them

Edit: Eff it ... did it anyway, lol. Whoa, you can gift them separately?
Post edited April 09, 2012 by Pheace
ZPavelZ: I am interested in is King's Bounty....
Pheace: I'd say there's more King's Bounty Series
:D Thanks for illustrating my thought. ;)
In fact, I do not know many of those games, anyway. :)
Post edited April 09, 2012 by ZPavelZ
ZPavelZ: :D Thanks for illustrating my thought. ;)
In fact, I do not know many of those games, anyway. :)
Lol yeah, kind of forgot what I was quoting as I was going through the list ^^
Pheace: Edit: Eff it ... did it anyway, lol. Whoa, you can gift them separately?
Yes, you can gift them individually.
In regards to reviewing games on Gamer's gate, there are moderators who need to approve of your reviews before you get your blue coins/they get posted, so you can't just write junk reviews for every game on that pack and hope for the best. Still, it is a darn good deal.
And darn it, I need to stop buying games!
ne_zavarj: Are the Serious Sam HD games and Serious Sam 2 worth the money ?
Yes, yes they are. If you like some mindless fun (shooting many monsters) then I wholeheartedly recommend the Serious Sam HD series. It's pretty much the original Serious Sam but with a graphics upgrade.

Of course, if you played and finished the Serious Sam games before, your experience may vary depending on how much you like replaying through the same levels in glorious HD.
Post edited April 09, 2012 by dandi8
FiatLux:
Whitewraith: This is very tempting , Necrovision lost company,UFO,Space rangers,Star wolfs and AIM 1 and 2 look interesting, already have Kings bounty's and Alien shooters but would be depressing having so many games sitting in the collection I dont want so I think I will pass
I think that GamersGate will allow you to gift away what you do not want as long as you have not tried to view serial or download game...
Doesn't get much better than this.... (In the pack you will find single games with a normal GG price higher for that one game than what you will have to pay for the whole package at this offer...)
E.g. : "Off-Road Drive" , normal GG price = €24.95
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-OFD/off-road-drive
"1C Complete Pack" at %70 off = €19.64
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle
Pheace: Edit: Eff it ... did it anyway, lol. Whoa, you can gift them separately?
YES ! - Extremely nice and cool deal this one....
Post edited April 09, 2012 by FiatLux
FiatLux: I think that GamersGate will allow you to gift away what you do not want as long as you have not tried ro view serial or download game...
Doesn't get much better than this.... (In the pack you will find single games with a normal GG price higher for that one game than what you will have to pay for the whole package at this offer...)
Yeah, I viewed the Gamespy key for Vietnam and it went out of the Giftlist right after. Activates on Steam, that's pretty nice ^^
Over 80 games is overkill and it kind of touches the point EnigmaticT was doing about too cheap sales, BUT for 19 euros this could be the deal of the year.

My personal highlights are: King's Bounty series, Men of War series, Theater of War series, Star Wolves series, Space Rangers series, Real Warfare series.
And who knows what else I'll find, it's like rummaging through Santa's mystery bag.

I'm not interested in everything, so it's good to have gifting enabled
FiatLux: I think that GamersGate will allow you to gift away what you do not want as long as you have not tried ro view serial or download game...
Pheace: Yeah, I viewed the Gamespy key for Vietnam and it went out of the Giftlist right after. Activates on Steam, that's pretty nice ^^
Do you know which keys are steam redeemable? I thought none of 1c games were...
mefet: Do you know which keys are steam redeemable? I thought none of 1c games were...
Just Men of War Assault Squad and Vietnam I think:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1852109