It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There are some STUPID prices in that Amazon spring sale if you dig down to the old stuff.

Majesty Gold - 99 cents for example.

April 5!
Artki: There are some STUPID prices in that Amazon spring sale if you dig down to the old stuff.

Majesty Gold - 99 cents for example.

April 5!
Doesnt seem to be the HD version though
Ended up getting the $5 Blur on Steam.However, i read on the forums about forwarding ports etc to get the multiplayer to work properly sorta turned me off a little bit :/
Those Amazon deals are sweet. LA Noire is a definite pick up.
A few more Green Man Gaming deals:

Capitalism 2 is 50% off.
Cargo! The Quest For Gravity is 74% off, uses Capsule.
Might and Magic: Heroes VI is 50% off, not available in some regions.
Post edited April 04, 2012 by ABH20
If you bought Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece from GameStop / Impulse , you can now activate your serial on Steam .
Missed it
Supreme Ruler Cold War 75% off @ Gamers Gate
Indie royale April fools bundle is out: http://www.indieroyale.com/
Post edited April 04, 2012 by maycett
Dead Space 2 download for £4.85 (about US$7.70).
So Steam daily is Space Chem @ 66% off.... I really don't think Steam thinks highly of GOG. Seems like they're purposefully trying to step on their toes lol.
serpantino: So Steam daily is Space Chem @ 66% off.... I really don't think Steam thinks highly of GOG. Seems like they're purposefully trying to step on their toes lol.
By selling games you mean?
serpantino: So Steam daily is Space Chem @ 66% off.... I really don't think Steam thinks highly of GOG. Seems like they're purposefully trying to step on their toes lol.
the_bard: By selling games you mean?
Well they did have Trine at 80% off the same time GOG released it and now Spacechem is 66% off while in the GOG coming next queue.
the_bard: By selling games you mean?
DodoGeo: Well they did have Trine at 80% off the same time GOG released it and now Spacechem is 66% off while in the GOG coming next queue.
The only persons that don't have these games yet, will be those who want to avoid DRM at all costs. And they won't go to Steam if they were free, so Steams gambit won't work as intented.
Noticed they've done it a couple of times in the past with 1 or 2 of GOG's classic catalogue too when they've been released.