It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lowyhong: There are a few neat projects on Kickstarter that may catch your fancy. Other than Wasteland 2, I also pledged to and [url=http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2063443760/spike-a-love-story-too]Spike: A Love Story Too
Thanks for the recommendation , but i'm not interested in those games . I'm following this game . ( got the pre-alpha version on Steam )
http://www.kratergame.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hY1udZ4H9M
Post edited March 18, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Foxhack: So...

http://impulsedriven.com/alice

Apparently it's less than $10 or something according to RockPaperShotgun. I can't see because Gamestop doesn't sell in my region, the dicks.
ABH20: Not available for Australians either. Although Amnesia: The Dark Descent is available for $4.99, I'm hesitant to get since it means installing the Impulse client.
It's worth installing Impulse to support the devs ;) Impulse isn't THAT bad, and it's not like you have to have it running to play your games.
spinefarm: On Gamers Gate
East India Company Collection 75% off
funny how GG puts it on massive sale just after it got released on Desura.
amok: funny how GG puts it on massive sale just after it got released on Desura.
That would only be suspicious if GG and Paradox were withhin the same company...

oh, wait ...
amok: funny how GG puts it on massive sale just after it got released on Desura.
It's not funny at all :) GG is having massive sale on Paradox titles whole month ;)
Alone in the Dark (2008) 75% off at Gamer's Gate, $5. How about the state of the game today? Free of bug?
wormholewizards: Alone in the Dark (2008) 75% off at Gamer's Gate, $5. How about the state of the game today? Free of bug?
It is good on Xbox... don't know about the pc version...
SEGAAAAAAAAAAA game downloads at Amazon. Particularly Sonic Generations for 7,5 bucks. Very worth it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361424582_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=1WF0NGXS7V7F4WD6NTDB&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1353497002&pf_rd_i=B005XOJ6NK
Aningan: Alone in the Dark 75% off on GamersGate.
I already have this boxed, but I'd buy it if it meant not having to deal with stupid SecuROM activation. :(
wormholewizards: Alone in the Dark (2008) 75% off at Gamer's Gate, $5. How about the state of the game today? Free of bug?
There were -no- patches released for this game, ever. Not a one. If you didn't like how buggy it was before, then don't bother.

If you really want it just go for the PS3 version. That's the only one that received the bugfixes.
Post edited March 18, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: I already have this boxed, but I'd buy it if it meant not having to deal with stupid SecuROM activation. :(
Foxhack: There were -no- patches released for this game, ever. Not a one. If you didn't like how buggy it was before, then don't bother.

If you really want it just go for the PS3 version. That's the only one that received the bugfixes.
No bugs on Xbox 360 too :)
Foxhack: I already have this boxed, but I'd buy it if it meant not having to deal with stupid SecuROM activation. :( There were -no- patches released for this game, ever. Not a one. If you didn't like how buggy it was before, then don't bother.

spinefarm: No bugs on Xbox 360 too :)
Just stay far away from the Wii version.
spinefarm: No bugs on Xbox 360 too :)
How many tries did the car race section take you to beat? AitD: Inferno on PS3 had difficulty tweaks and some minor extra stuff.
ABH20: Not available for Australians either. Although Amnesia: The Dark Descent is available for $4.99, I'm hesitant to get since it means installing the Impulse client.
CymTyr: It's worth installing Impulse to support the devs ;) Impulse isn't THAT bad, and it's not like you have to have it running to play your games.
I used to want to support Impulse til i found out they are one of the worst offenders regarding regional pricing. Many of the AAA games are not available to the Australia region....
nijuu: I used to want to support Impulse til i found out they are one of the worst offenders regarding regional pricing. Many of the AAA games are not available to the Australia region....
They're comparable to Direct2Drive in that regard. I'm not sure if it's the case, but it's like Steam have actually bothered to try and get deals with the international distributors, but Impulse and D2D decided that they'd deal with the US distributors or forget about it.

That's not likely to improve for either company now that they've both been acquired by gaming companies with an almost exclusive US presence.

Impulse/Gamestop also occasionally doesn't follow Steam's lead with regards to US/Australia pricing variations, so it's worth having it installed (or the website bookmarked) just to keep an eye on the sales. I picked up Arkham City for AUD$25 a couple of weeks back, 75% less than it's currently going for on Steam.
Foxhack: I already have this boxed, but I'd buy it if it meant not having to deal with stupid SecuROM activation. :(
Foxhack: There were -no- patches released for this game, ever. Not a one. If you didn't like how buggy it was before, then don't bother.

That's really sad. They game had potential, i really enjoy it (i admit, bought pirated copy 4 years ago) but never finish it. Still thinking of getting it.