It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Orcs Must Die is also Midweek Madness on Steam (75% off)

as with LA Noire, the game+dlc bundle costs more than buying them sparately (though just a few cents).

edit: ninja'd ;)
Post edited March 13, 2012 by uchos
ABH20: Yet again Steam amuses with it's regional pricing bullshit.

L.A. Noire - $29.99, 50% off = $14.99
L.A. Noire DLC Bundle - $17.99, 50% off = $8.99

So that's $23.98 for the game and it's DLC. But there's also this:

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (Game + DLC Bundle) - $59.99, 50% off = $29.99

So it's $6.01 cheaper to buy the game and the DLC bundle individually instead of the Complete Edition bundle of both items, which in theory as a bundle should be cheaper or at least equal in price.
Not the case in Canada. The base price of LA Noire: Complete is $39.99 here, so 50% off makes it $19.99, about $1 cheaper than buying them separately. Not planning to get it though.
Heh... $15 is the nominal price of LA Noire for Russia.
uchos: as with LA Noire, the game+dlc bundle costs more than buying them sparately (though just a few cents).
Not true. The bundle is $4.99. The game is 3.74 and the DLC pack is 1.61, which it makes it a total of $5.35. So you do save money by buying the bundle.
grviper: Heh... $15 is the nominal price of LA Noire for Russia.
Complete edition price 10 dollars in Russia
Post edited March 13, 2012 by eny4lios
uchos: as with LA Noire, the game+dlc bundle costs more than buying them sparately (though just a few cents).
TheWhiteRose: Not true. The bundle is $4.99. The game is 3.74 and the DLC pack is 1.61, which it makes it a total of $5.35. So you do save money by buying the bundle.
Not true in your region. As the L.A. Noire price differences show, not everyone is paying the same price, even if they're paying in US Dollars. Just because of the country they're in - as if that makes any difference when it's digital distribution! Hell, Australians like me get slapped twice - ridiculous markups and we pay in USD instead of our own currency!
ABH20: Yet again Steam amuses with it's regional pricing bullshit.

L.A. Noire - $29.99, 50% off = $14.99
L.A. Noire DLC Bundle - $17.99, 50% off = $8.99

So that's $23.98 for the game and it's DLC. But there's also this:

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (Game + DLC Bundle) - $59.99, 50% off = $29.99

So it's $6.01 cheaper to buy the game and the DLC bundle individually instead of the Complete Edition bundle of both items, which in theory as a bundle should be cheaper or at least equal in price.
This phenomena is happening all over America. I think the market is responding to our special brand of stupidity.

I saw buy a 2 lb bag of soil for $7.77 or 1 lb bag for $3.28 the other day.
And often at Walmart they have Buy 2 for $4 or 1 for $1.98 "specials."
ABH20: Not true in your region. As the L.A. Noire price differences show, not everyone is paying the same price, even if they're paying in US Dollars. Just because of the country they're in - as if that makes any difference when it's digital distribution! Hell, Australians like me get slapped twice - ridiculous markups and we pay in USD instead of our own currency!
See, I don't understand this. Why do they do that?
Rofl:

LA Noire
USD $ 29.99 $ 14.99
руб 349.00 руб 174.00 » USD $ 5.87
TheWhiteRose: Not true. The bundle is $4.99. The game is 3.74 and the DLC pack is 1.61, which it makes it a total of $5.35. So you do save money by buying the bundle.
In Europe:
Orcs Must Die! EUR 2.74
OMD - Artifacts of Power EUR 0.62
OMD - Lost Adventures EUR 0.87
TOTAL: EUR 4,23

Orcs Must Die! Collection: EUR 4,49
Attachments:
omdsale.jpg (109 Kb)
Post edited March 13, 2012 by uchos
spinefarm: Rofl:

LA Noire
USD $ 29.99 $ 14.99
Lol holy crap, for that price I would've bought it xD

LA Noire
USD $ 29.99 $ 14.99
Pheace: Lol holy crap, for that price I would've bought it xD
Not as good as this one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/110800/?cc=ua

LA Noire
USD $ 29.99 $ 14.99
The average income in the US is slightly higher than in Russia ...
Pheace: Lol holy crap, for that price I would've bought it xD
GoJays2025: Not as good as this one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/110800/?cc=ua
Yeah, I tried it. Didn't work. It's obviously a fuckup as it shows up for a different price in the client. We was about to have a ourselves a giveaway.

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance
Post edited March 13, 2012 by the_bard
GoJays2025: Not as good as this one: http://store.steampowered.com/app/110800/?cc=ua
the_bard: Yeah, I tried it. Didn't work. It's obviously a fuckup as it shows up for a different price in the client. We was about to have a ourselves a giveaway.

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance
UA = Ukraine? :)